Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

Zee, I have a slighlty different perception..and the onoy only reason I am posting it because I know that you wont be judmental and unreasonably attack..

first up, I agree he needs to bow down..but she doesnt need to forgive..she may or maynot chose to do so but its her choice and decision nonetheless..amd one cant hold it against her if she choses either..
whereas for him he needs to realize and apologize irrespective of whether he sees her receptive to his apology or not..
I would be majorly dissapointed if he chooses to apologize to her only because he knows thinks she will forgive him..

Oh i know, Madhu doesn't have to forgive him...i just worded it like that because RK expects her to forgive and forget like nothing happened...so if he expects her to forgive then he needs to bow down.

She has the right to move on, but at this point i doubt she will, especially if she confronts him daily. She still loves him, and RK has a point, Rishbala will be the end of each other if they stay apart...neither will she be able to live(she can try as hard as she may, but i doubt it) nor RK.

Except the way RK is handeling this is like he never learned his lesson. For once i want him to understand the level of pain he has put her through and is putting her through everyday. 

awwhhh of course...i respect your opinion..would never jump at ur throat dear πŸ˜³
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post. I think at the moment RK's fear of losing Madhubala is overwhelming any other feelings he otherwise has about the things he did to her. I'm sure that after he calms down, the first moment he gets to process everything he'll be the first to come to the conclusion that her saying she loves him ISN'T enough for him. He's going to want to have her forgiveness as well; and he's going to want a chance to prove himself to her. But right now in face of the fear that he's already lost her, that she doesn't feel for him anymore, her forgiving him is much further down the list of things to do. 
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrittB

Zeee <3.

Lovely post. I agree with like everything you said. Especially this line: "I wanted him to redeem himself...NOT COMPLETELY CHANGE himself...but REDEEM himself!"

^ That's exactly what I'd like as well.  

And you're right, he needs to meet her halfway.

I love him, but I just wish he'd fix things without letting his ego get in the way...:(

awwh thanks pritt πŸ€—

I am a RIshbala, RK and madhu fan, but i am not a blind one. Honestly, i was surprised with why madhu was not acting more aggressive with him, she sounded like she was whining more with him, "RK chodo mujhe..i said leave me".

I would be screaming at him if i got kidnapped if you ask me πŸ˜†

I love him to, but he needs a reality check big time.

Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago
maanluvsgeet thumbnail

Superb post Zee.

It was sad n unacceptable when RK termed revenge as nok jhok...
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you. Very Nice Post.
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I loved yesterday episode... But I hated it when he called the betrayal a nok-jhok ...
I too want him redeem but not to change himself...
he is unique we know...
plus being a rishbala fan... I might be partial, but I want them together...
awesome post...
berrysweet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I liked your post😊. But, I think he knows it was not a small issue!  He knows that he had totally broken her heart but he won't and can't see how badly he had behaved. For if he does, then he must also accept that his deeds are unforgivable. He can't accept that!.  He has to label it as nhok jhok ,trivialise it---for if he doesnt, he would have to loose her.

As for Madhu, her greatest weakness is her heart-- lets see what she does. And like you, I love all the characters in the show!

I loved the episode last night.
Edited by basheerahmajeed - 11 years ago
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: basheerahmajeed

I liked your post😊. But, I think he knows it was not a small issue!  He knows that he had totally broken her heart but he won't and can't see how badly he had behaved. For if he does, then he must also accept that his deeds are unforgivable. He can't accept that!.  He has to label it as nhok jhok ,trivialise it---for if he doesnt, he would have to loose her.

As for Madhu, her greatest weakness is her heart-- lets see what she does. And like you, I love all the characters in the show!

I loved the episode last night.

You have a point...let's hope it's that!

poor girl...loved him with her every single breath...and still does.
ginac thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely amzing post dear friend. πŸ‘ this is exactly how RK is and this is exactly wat he needs to do to win Madhus heart once again. OMG this man is already lucky in my eyes cos Madhu no matter how much he has hurt her still has his name written all over her heart so how can he not see the amount of hurt he has caused her.

She still luvs only him and no matter wat anyone says she can never move on. RK is the one that needs to understand that luv is kind, luv is patient, luv is trust and luv is def precious esp wen u hav found ur soulmate. Unfortunately now for RK , Fear has taken over his entire body and its this fear that is making him so scared that hes desperate and doesnt noe wat to do to get Madhu bac but that doesnt giv him the ticket to treat her in such a disgusting and forceful manner. STANDING OVATION WITH UR POST. πŸ‘πŸ‘ There is not one word I wud change. superb!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›
Edited by ginac - 11 years ago
__smita__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
me to upset with the line simple nhok jhok..i know he is rk..but atleast redem in rk style..why he arent realise how he is destroying them and theis relation..atleast say sorry in ur style for what u did rk..uff..