Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

If MADHU needs to FORGIVE, RK needs to BOW DOWN

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I literally held my mouth with my hand, so i wouldn't scream after seeing the pre cap. Mind you i am in my college library and that was a very hard task not to yelp at least a little seeing the pre-cap!

There is so pain that is literally eating him up from the inside. It's his cry of help before losing his mind! Since the day he left her, and even more with Sultaan's entrance he has slowly been losing his mind with his insecurity, possessiveness, and junoon! 

But i wish he would stop being such a jerk!! ugghhh RIGHT KAMEENA! I mean even for me there is a limit!

He hasn't even said sorry, instead just shoving more of his ego down her throat.I mean yes the salaa Right Kameena has style, which i love most of the time, except for some of things he said today. She is not his PROPERTY. I am not proposing to you...etc etc...or it was just Nhok Jhok...Are you effin kidding me???

I wanted him to redeem himself...NOT COMPLETELY CHANGE himself...but REDEEM himself!

Prove that he is worth her forgiveness, except that's not what i am seeing. Instead I am seeing a obsessive crazy lover going INSANE. YES, he so so in LOVE with her , he is going MAD with his junoon and ishq.

He is so used to being the RIGHT KAMEENA he just doesn't know how to show it! And his helplessness could be seen in the pre-cap...where he is like screaming " DO YOU STILL LOVE ME" as he is holding the blade of the knife. You can clearly see the anguish, madness and love for her take over his senses. He becomes so helpless that he resorts to this.

I felt so bad for him, and yes he made Madhu admit that she still loves him...but is that enough?? 

The answer is NO! Not this time RK, sorry!That is not enough for her to comeback. He needs to obtain her forgiveness and worthiness of love. He needs to surrender to her, instead of to his ego. Admit his mistakes, admit how he is wrong, admit how he is SORRY and he is DYING inside!

It's not enough RK! She is not the only one who is gonna burn you and herself by not coming back. You need to meet her half way...if she needs to forgive you need to bow down or else you will just be fanning the fire that will engulf both of you to ashes. Don't u think?
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb post
totally agree with u..he need to bow down !!! he loves her crazily but his ego & attitude crashing it !!! hope he reliased soon..& make her trust him all over again :-)
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: mecrazy

superb post
totally agree with u..he need to bow down !!! he loves her crazily but his ego & attitude crashing it !!! hope he reliased soon..& make her trust him all over again :-)

I feel like the kabob mein haadi is his ego and not really dipali. I had made a post that Rishbala shared a toxic love relationship, which can clearly be seen especially now.
mecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs.ZSK

<font color="#ff3399">I feel like the kabob mein haadi is his ego and not really dipali. I had made a post that Rishbala shared a toxic love relationship, which can clearly be seen especially now.</font>

agreee
hope his ego will not crash his love/life..he will not survive without madhu..hope he realise his mstke soon ! today even my mama said pyaar tho pagalo jaisa karta hai par akad ( attitude ) kam nahi hua..expct karne ko taiyar hi nahi..
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
@mecrazy

I feel like if he wants madhu to understand his pain...he needs to start understanding hers as well. Brushing off the way he tore her apart as some nhok jhok is disgusting. Atleast be man enough to admit what you have done wrong. Trust me, he will still remain a Right Kameena. But what matters more to him his Right kameena image or his BIWI ahaan?😉

IDK i both loved and hated RK today. I am only letting him off the hook momentarily...he needs to get his act together.
Edited by Mrs.ZSK - 11 years ago
Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
Originally posted by: desait

superb post.

thank you dear...glad u think so ðŸ˜ƒ
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kaun sa pain he only knows ego, Jis din Rk ne ego ko side kar diya uski 7 pustein nihal ho jayein gi
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zeee <3.

Lovely post. I agree with like everything you said. Especially this line: "I wanted him to redeem himself...NOT COMPLETELY CHANGE himself...but REDEEM himself!"

^ That's exactly what I'd like as well.  

And you're right, he needs to meet her halfway.

I love him, but I just wish he'd fix things without letting his ego get in the way...:(
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree with u..great post..hope he will realise his mistake
Zee, I have a slighlty different perception..and the onoy only reason I am posting it because I know that you wont be judmental and unreasonably attack..

first up, I agree he needs to bow down..but she doesnt need to forgive..she may or maynot chose to do so but its her choice and decision nonetheless..amd one cant hold it against her if she choses either..
whereas for him he needs to realize and apologize irrespective of whether he sees her receptive to his apology or not..
I would be majorly dissapointed if he chooses to apologize to her only because he knows thinks she will forgive him..