momo121

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Agreed
SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seebz

Today's episode was full on drama which was expected! Only thing I was wondering how would Aradhya and her family would react and I saw that! I was expecting Aru's mom to say something but she didn't! I think she was in shock to see this! Yes, Aradhya's expressions were superb! She looked like a doll in bridal attire and expressions suited her! I agree Marriage is unlawful not only it is not certified yet but also Bride-groom should agree to accept this marriage. Here, Aradhya was in dark so this marriage is not acceptable! Still, there is no use of declaring it lawful or unlawful as writers found this to be only way to bring 'beauty & beast' together!

Aru's dadLOL..He looks more like a brother than father to me! The couple that plays Aradhya-Meghna parents' role looks more like their 'Bhaiya-Bhabhi' They look very young to be Aru's parent yet Her dad was superb as he expressed his anger fabulously! His anger really was an anger of a dad where he protected his daughter! When Aru's ran I loved how he said,'Menka sambhalo Aradhya ko!' This marriage is sacred bond and if not a lot he knows that no body can decide for his daughter's future as they did!

I just wonder what would happen now! As showed, Aaradhya's rukhsati has not taken place and 'dulha-swap' is revealed! So Aradhya stays with her family after marriage and try to settle with the fact that 'Madhav is Ehsaas' Unlawful marriage can not be accepted, I agree but how about the reality of 'Ehsaas.' whether Aradhya accepts it or not Madhav will be Ehsaas.  Would she like the thought that voice she fell for is Madhav's! Can she see herself falling for him. I know it is the show's concept but I just want to know what Aradhya will conclude!

In addition to Adardhya, Madhav  was devastated as well! I mean he must be thinking,'Mein kyon baar-baar jhoti ummeed laga baith ta hoon' Rohit's expresion were aweosome! Lalit's anger somewhat seemed to be offending to him those gestures and all! I am sure seeing Aradhya like this, he would blame himself! I just wished He had asked to Aru before coming to mandap that," Aradhya, Who do you think Ehsaas is?"  But it did not happen! What else would happen? Rukhsati' seems out of question now!

So, what would Rahul do? Knowing his idea did not work how he expected! It had Pushed his friend in deep trouble! Mind it! Life-time trouble! Aradhya may not accept this relation-ship but Madhav will think of her as his life partner! How would he justify his action other than 'thinking well-being of his friend and Aradhya' Marriage is a serious issue!

Both families will face some trouble as Dadi showed fainting so  what is the reason? Some serious health issue? No idea! would she be able to contribute in Aradhya-Madhav's love-story!I still wonder why did not they question Madhav that why he sat! I know Rahul did it so Aru gets married to Ehsaas but what would they think of Madhav's action? There is a lot reckon upon. I hope as story progresses, they make it less confusing!

@bold- Really valid points you made here! Since Aaradhya doesn't accept this marriage, it shouldn't hold any value. But then there's the question of whether she'll ever be able to see herself with Madhav. I think that'll take a while to happen and I hope the CV's handle it well. And yeah, what will Bharti and the family think of Madhav's decision to sit at the mandap? They can blame Rahul and Dadi all they want, but Madhav is equally at fault. I still can't believe how immaturely they all behaved, and I actually thought they were adults! 

P.S. I also think Aaru's parents are a bit too young-looking LOLBut they act their parts well :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-farabi

farabi IF-Dazzler
farabi
farabi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Agree.marriage is not a joke.but indian serial me isshe joke bana kar rakha hai.i really like aaru's father reaction.saadi se pehle aaru ki pura haaq thi ehsaas kon e janneki.

Edited by farabi - 10 April 2013 at 6:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreen

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

SunriseGreen

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was one of the good sad so far ...after watching really whom should i blame for this mess? dadi, Rahul, Aru.arus dad..Bharti who is the main culprit here or i must say victim here? i guess no one every body is right from there pov..but main sufferer is Madhav for sure..Disapprove   after hearing what aru said to him ..:" i dont have any feelings for Madhav."..he just broke...Only Arus mom was silent ..and she will be the one will make Aru understand the reality of marriage i guess..Ma is ma..Ma is like mother nature she will be the one help her princess to go her sasural ..
I am very happy for Bharti..even though i shouldnot but some how for this principal i feel like   today LOLshe deserves this insults from arus dad.. Clap

Edited by kinara17 - 10 April 2013 at 7:50pm

SunriseGreen

barunshaheer IF-Rockerz
barunshaheer
barunshaheer

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
agree,can understand aaru's feelings,and her dad's anger wasn't wrong,he stood up 2 support her daughter,no girl can bear if her broom gets misplaced whom she dnt have any feelings,the whole madhav's family have done a big wrong mistake by breaking a girl's heart,feeling very bad for aaru

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreenfarabi

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
once again a dhamakedhar episode and rohit once again proved that he is  a king of expression really mindblowing 

SunriseGreen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index