India-Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

The Reactions Were Spot On

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I just want to say that I was hoping everyone would find out about this deception soon and Aaradhya wouldn't find out after she had been married off. I'm all for Madhav-Aaradhya being together, but this was ridiculous. Marriage is not a joke nor is it a child's game in which you can change up the bride and groom whenever you wish. Which is why I was totally cheering Aaradhya's dad on when he blew up; I'm so glad he stood up for his daughter like that and declared that no marriage had taken place. (In my own opinion, a marriage isn't lawful until the marriage certificate is signed. All these customs and rituals are just that- customs and rituals that bind the couple together even further; they sort of complement the certificate) 

Aaradhya's panic, confusion, and sadness were all perfect reactions, too. Poor girl went through the shock of a lifetime and even fainted! Shame on Rahul, Madhav, and especially Dadi for being so immature and not talking anything out with anyone else. 

I wanted Madhav-Aaradhya to be together, but not like this. Now, if you don't agree with me, then that's cool. 

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

beej81kananyaWild_PearlLUV_SHAMYAabeer_19980408pvermaaasadanajayaHridiSugar_21Lovlyfairy_heart1diyasagarnazbanQueenAnnie18spdpprernacdaNehaLovesSomyaSeebz-Reshmi-farabi--Sarunholic--momo121Tacker_Holicbarunshaheer--Fairy--DiamondLifesoniaduttaFleurBleueilovepyaarriyya6momorockz

Vishalrx IF-Rockerz
Vishalrx
Vishalrx

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
AGREE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreen

spdp Goldie
spdp
spdp

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Well Said .. I loved all reactions as well! Daddy Aru Was spot on!

Ardhya's rection were very well potrayed! She faced a huge jolt & all her perfectly crafted dreams were thrown to toss by two people who claimed to 'love' her!

We all wanted, Knew Madhav Aradhya will be together .. but as you said: not like this! This was fraud.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunriseGreen-Reshmi-

NehaLovesSomya IF-Dazzler
NehaLovesSomya
NehaLovesSomya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
agree...

SunriseGreensoniadutta

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I agree 110%...you are right marriage isn't a joke... marriage is about two people who love, care and respect each other (not saying MaYa don't).  

Aaradhya has been deceived and so has her family! I suppose they are showing reality as it probably does happen in real life! Lets see where the story take us! More so marriage is also about two families! Smile 

Edited by Tacker_Holic - 10 April 2013 at 1:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpSunriseGreen-Reshmi-soniadutta

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I agree.
The reactions were apt! Especially Aradhya's, her family's and Bharthi ji's. Ara's father was really good in terms of acting...a father would react that way only after his daughter's life has been played with like this.
Ara was good too...she got a hell of a shock...like seriously she must be feeling her life is shattered. Quite an action packed episode!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpSunriseGreen-Reshmi-

Seebz IF-Dazzler
Seebz
Seebz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was full on drama which was expected! Only thing I was wondering how would Aradhya and her family would react and I saw that! I was expecting Aru's mom to say something but she didn't! I think she was in shock to see this! Yes, Aradhya's expressions were superb! She looked like a doll in bridal attire and expressions suited her! I agree Marriage is unlawful not only it is not certified yet but also Bride-groom should agree to accept this marriage. Here, Aradhya was in dark so this marriage is not acceptable! Still, there is no use of declaring it lawful or unlawful as writers found this to be only way to bring 'beauty & beast' together!

Aru's dadLOL..He looks more like a brother than father to me! The couple that plays Aradhya-Meghna parents' role looks more like their 'Bhaiya-Bhabhi' They look very young to be Aru's parent yet Her dad was superb as he expressed his anger fabulously! His anger really was an anger of a dad where he protected his daughter! When Aru's ran I loved how he said,'Menka sambhalo Aradhya ko!' This marriage is sacred bond and if not a lot he knows that no body can decide for his daughter's future as they did!

I just wonder what would happen now! As showed, Aaradhya's rukhsati has not taken place and 'dulha-swap' is revealed! So Aradhya stays with her family after marriage and try to settle with the fact that 'Madhav is Ehsaas' Unlawful marriage can not be accepted, I agree but how about the reality of 'Ehsaas.' whether Aradhya accepts it or not Madhav will be Ehsaas.  Would she like the thought that voice she fell for is Madhav's! Can she see herself falling for him. I know it is the show's concept but I just want to know what Aradhya will conclude!

In addition to Adardhya, Madhav  was devastated as well! I mean he must be thinking,'Mein kyon baar-baar jhoti ummeed laga baith ta hoon' Rohit's expresion were aweosome! Lalit's anger somewhat seemed to be offending to him those gestures and all! I am sure seeing Aradhya like this, he would blame himself! I just wished He had asked to Aru before coming to mandap that," Aradhya, Who do you think Ehsaas is?"  But it did not happen! What else would happen? Rukhsati' seems out of question now!

So, what would Rahul do? Knowing his idea did not work how he expected! It had Pushed his friend in deep trouble! Mind it! Life-time trouble! Aradhya may not accept this relation-ship but Madhav will think of her as his life partner! How would he justify his action other than 'thinking well-being of his friend and Aradhya' Marriage is a serious issue!

Both families will face some trouble as Dadi showed fainting so  what is the reason? Some serious health issue? No idea! would she be able to contribute in Aradhya-Madhav's love-story!I still wonder why did not they question Madhav that why he sat! I know Rahul did it so Aru gets married to Ehsaas but what would they think of Madhav's action? There is a lot reckon upon. I hope as story progresses, they make it less confusing!

Edited by Seebz - 10 April 2013 at 1:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blockmespdp--Sarunholic--SunriseGreen-Reshmi-soniadutta

blockme Senior Member
blockme
blockme

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
i agree with u..
i think both aru and dadi faint cause here cvs want to bring both families face to face again in hospital..feeling bad for aru and madhav...

princessglorySunriseGreen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index