Chhan Chhan

Uma ben asked some good questions

naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Uma ben really made some good points and asked some good questions (for a person who is not computer literate) so I don't feel bad for Purvi cause as a person who has a qualification in IT she should have been able to answer Uma bens questions especially the question "Why do I need to know how to check my emails on a computer if I have a phone". Ok I know she was nervous but why couldn't she tell Uma ben the difference between male (man) and mail (e-mail) I mean seriously Purvi needs to learn how to stand up for herself.

Edited by naadhira_khan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamos thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agreed, Purvi needs to show some spine and give it back rather than waiting for her friend to handle teh situation for her.
naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dynamos

Agreed, Purvi needs to show some spine and give it back rather than waiting for her friend to handle teh situation for her.

Totally Agree

I guess it's a good thing Chhan Chhan was not there. At least Purvi will learn from this experience ...maybe in the future she'll stand up for herself.

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
purvi is strong she 'll stand fr sure!!!
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree...whtever the view point ...Uma ben is intelligent...strong...lady...
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think the makers did that intentionally so that umaben could taunt her as being dependent on CC for everything. M sure CC will inspire her in a way that would make her get bk to umaben,though I suspect there might be slight friction btw CC n purvi 1st bcz of this taunt. V must not forget that purvi has always been this underconfident gal,she gt cnfidence after her wedding broke bcz of circumstances bt one can't let go of her habits dat easily, one bashing is enough to deter that confidence
sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Uma Ben knows that Purvi can do notging without CC so she took advantage of that

But I hated that scene
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ume Ben was vindictive ... but she was smart as well. She asked Purvi good questions, a teacher should be prepared to handle all sorts of questions from her students. Hope this is a learning experience for Purvi ... Uma Ben was nasty, but she had a point, Purvi has to fight her own battles, she can't expect CC to help her always. 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with you..bt again even iu real life u can find people who are highly qualifiued bt lack confidence..Cant blmae thm some change and become bold bt sone are the same thrtt..bt again wld like see purvi stabnd on her legs..soonn😊
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I think this was done for two reasons:
1. They have to let Uma Ben win some πŸ˜†
2. This will make Purvi's transformation into a confident woman seem more dramatic. Something that is often used in sports-themed movies. At first you will lose and be totally down and out, and then in the end you win. The classic underdog triumph πŸ˜†