Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

NEWS abt prat fans... (Page 2)

-Goldendew- IF-Sizzlerz
-Goldendew-
-Goldendew-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

colors hav officially gone mad...extreamly bad mkt dept...

Seriously LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoTenakdoka1709Cicajadra211Maja86KalimerakaliopafastforwardLizBennetLiliWorldBlukittenSneha...LoveJaymaa

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

look..ppl...LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uttaran
it says...
<h2> Cast</h2>

Present-Protagonists

1st Generation

• Rashmi Desai as Tapasya Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore (June 2009–present; 119-present)
  • Vikas Bhalla as Veer Singh Bundela (April 2012–present; 847-present)
  • Gaurav Chopra as Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore (Sep 2010–present; 418-present)

2nd Generation

• Pratyusha Banerjee as Meethi Akash Chatterjee (April 2013–present; 1113-present)
  • Sreejita De as Mukta Raghuvendra Pratap Rathore (April 2012–present; 841-present)

any tom.dick or harry can edit Wiki

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakCicajadra211Maja86Kalimeradoka1709kaliopafastforwardLizBennetLiliWorldSneha...Love

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GoldenDew

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

OMG...this is too much,,,i dont even know how to react...
colors had gone bonkers...
i already imagined prats saying..."ammo..."...nani...Silly...

Don't worry she is not going to be part of Uttaran.

i know..but even the thought is horrifying...i just mentioned in another thread,...how much i hate that showDead
Trisha_magnet IF-Sizzlerz
Trisha_magnet
Trisha_magnet

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I know...seriously bd mkting tactics...Ouch

Why our she leave BV for a shw like uttaran...Dead Seriously not evn funny...I m sure she is not tht stupid...

If she ever will be part of colors again (IF EVER)  thn it will be for BV only not for it's any other show I m sure...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tenakdoka1709Cicajadra211

kop93 IF-Sizzlerz
kop93
kop93

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Fingers of colors ...
What a joke!   ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TenakCicajadra211Maja86Kalimeradoka1709LiliWorldJaymaaSneha...Love

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Well..if she is indeed making  a come back than it's good...Uttaran will gain a lot of good with Prats's entry in the show...but she cannot play Meethi in it...it's Iccha's role that has to be replaced according to other news through plastic surgery...Prats won't be bothered playing role of such old woman since there has been no change in Iccha since she grew up and people will not criticize her since she is as young as Tina...GOOD LUCK PRATS WITH WHATEVER YOU DO !!!
libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Trisha_magnet

Why our she leave BV for a shw like uttaran...Dead Seriously not evn funny...I m sure she is not tht stupid...

If she ever will be part of colors again (IF EVER)  thn it will be for BV only not for it's any other show I m sure...
you are talking as you personally know Prats and her nature...are you her P.A or something who knows what will she do and what not? Angry...seriously liking a actor is different but giving a character certificate or giving a gurantee her/his move is different...i really love Sid but even i cannot say how he is in real life...for work anyone can do anything...she can make a comeback with Colors also if she is in hurry to get back before people make her a history as Anandi...even Avika made a comeback with Colors and look at the show and role she has landed up with Dead...money can make you blind regarding what you do and what not !!!
Trisha_magnet IF-Sizzlerz
Trisha_magnet
Trisha_magnet

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by libsrocks

Originally posted by Trisha_magnet

Why will she leave BV for a shw like uttaran...Dead Seriously not evn funny...I m sure she is not tht stupid...

If she ever will be part of colors again (IF EVER)  thn canl be for BV only not for it's any other show I m sure...
you are talking as you personally know Prats and her nature...are you her P.A or something who knows what will she do and what not? Angry...seriously liking a actor is different but giving a character certificate or giving a gurantee her/his move is different...i really love Sid but even i cannot say how he is in real life...for work anyone can do anything...she can make a comeback with Colors also if she is in hurry to get back before people make her a history as Anandi...even Avika made a comeback with Colors and look at the show and role she has landed up with Dead...money can make you blind regarding what you do and what not !!!

I just commented a thought on this article...nothing as of from anyone's side...excuse me do you know how to read simple English or not...Or just like to quote everything for funAngry

N just to remind you haven't mentioned toral here so better not poke in it...seriously phewShocked

Go to top