Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

Don't worry she is not going to be part of Uttaran.

i know..but even the thought is horrifying...i just mentioned in another thread,...how much i hate that show🤢
Trisha_magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I know...seriously bd mkting tactics...

Why our she leave BV for a shw like uttaran...🤢 Seriously not evn funny...I m sure she is not tht stupid...

If she ever will be part of colors again (IF EVER)  thn it will be for BV only not for it's any other show I m sure...
kop93 thumbnail
Fingers of colors ...
What a joke!   🤣
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well..if she is indeed making  a come back than it's good...Uttaran will gain a lot of good with Prats's entry in the show...but she cannot play Meethi in it...it's Iccha's role that has to be replaced according to other news through plastic surgery...Prats won't be bothered playing role of such old woman since there has been no change in Iccha since she grew up and people will not criticize her since she is as young as Tina...GOOD LUCK PRATS WITH WHATEVER YOU DO !!!
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha_magnet

I know...seriously bd mkting tactics...

Why our she leave BV for a shw like uttaran...🤢 Seriously not evn funny...I m sure she is not tht stupid...

If she ever will be part of colors again (IF EVER)  thn it will be for BV only not for it's any other show I m sure...

you are talking as you personally know Prats and her nature...are you her P.A or something who knows what will she do and what not? 😡...seriously liking a actor is different but giving a character certificate or giving a gurantee her/his move is different...i really love Sid but even i cannot say how he is in real life...for work anyone can do anything...she can make a comeback with Colors also if she is in hurry to get back before people make her a history as Anandi...even Avika made a comeback with Colors and look at the show and role she has landed up with 🤢...money can make you blind regarding what you do and what not !!!
Trisha_magnet thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

you are talking as you personally know Prats and her nature...are you her P.A or something who knows what will she do and what not? 😡...seriously liking a actor is different but giving a character certificate or giving a gurantee her/his move is different...i really love Sid but even i cannot say how he is in real life...for work anyone can do anything...she can make a comeback with Colors also if she is in hurry to get back before people make her a history as Anandi...even Avika made a comeback with Colors and look at the show and role she has landed up with 🤢...money can make you blind regarding what you do and what not !!!

I just commented a thought on this article...nothing as of from anyone's side...excuse me do you know how to read simple English or not...Or just like to quote everything for fun😡

N just to remind you haven't mentioned toral here so better not poke in it...seriously phew😲
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well well well ppl used to doubt a petite womans ability to play a leader...n see what two petite women hv done to a channel 😆

Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Articles from rival sites are not allowed on india-forums