Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Calm down it is not Abuse, RK isn't evil! (Page 3)

nazmobile Goldie
nazmobile
nazmobile

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAIMELINDE

people know that this is only a serial but do not forget that some young people are impressionable and I think it is not very moral to show a woman being morally abused by a man. And I can tell you that the moral violence is very painful ... what is shocking is that people can love a monster like rk, this is not normal, it is disrespectful to people and God, insult the poor, speak badly to everyone, not to mention bittu slap, he ruined the holi for Aryan has not even thanked Sultan for help the day of the car accident. How can we appreciate a character like that? We watch TV to relax, move and have a good time, not to see a horrible man insulted everyone.
the producers will eventually react but I think many fans of the serial are disgusted. The producers had everything to make a fantastic story with madhu and rk and they blew it, they will lose a lot of viewers, it's already begun.and if viewers do not watch the serial, it will be stopped. It is engraved for the actors who will be unemployed, viewers find other series to watchTongue

This is exactly what i mean, it's just a show, firstly i don't really don't think this show is appropriate viewing for youngsters ie 12-16 yr olds, and if they are impressionable then their parents shouldn't let them watch the show. Madhubala deals with adult themes, and in this case it is focusing on the extreme themes of Ishq (which is a passionate part of love) and Junoon (the crazy side of love)

And for those viewers who choose to watch the show and be influenced by the characters and feel that they want to replicate the story then well what can I say, obviously some people cannot separate reality from fiction.

Yes we watch TV/Films to enjoy and relax and for entertainment not to think and analyse and start worrying, but that is what is happening here.

Just enjoy the show, and let the storytellers tell their story.
There is still lots more to come, Madhubala still needs to become the star in the film world, this RK/Madhu love story is just one chapter in the story that we are being told. The show will not wrap up just because a few fans are disgruntled. Colors channel know that Madhubala is one of their biggest entertainers, they aren't going to let it shut down.

As for the story, whether you like it or not RK is going to be instrumental in Madhubala becoming the screen goddess no doubt, so it is important that he is in her life.

If you want to watch a show that teaches you value and morals then watch something like Balika Vadhu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joesonebaisakh45

xxAqeelahxx IF-Sizzlerz
xxAqeelahxx
xxAqeelahxx

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

baisakh45 Goldie
baisakh45
baisakh45

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
i seriously can't stand this anymore.i come to the forum & most of the posts are about how much rk is psychotic,mental whatever whatever..& how much they are social worker.uff i am tired of this war.rk is larger than life character & it's reel not real life.in real life nothing of these happen.i seriously don't think so these moral lecturer will ever understand this.they will always keep a question in front of us that "will you ever go back to a person like rk"???seriosuly guys.understand the line between reel & real life.anyway i loved your post.totally agree with you.
sweetmaya_khan Senior Member
sweetmaya_khan
sweetmaya_khan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Agree,Awesome post
_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Even if he was beating her, it would still NOT BE ABUSE! Afterall he is RK nahEmbarrassed Yesshh, he aint evil! Go RK, you are doing a fantastic job, all men should aspire to be like you and every girl would want someone like you! Go ahead you are not being evil nor abusive!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by _innocent_ - 10 April 2013 at 3:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.-Misek-Stargazer.Anu-Reddy

..NadiaZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
..NadiaZ..
..NadiaZ..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
u explained everything in your postClapi totally agree with U
itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
lovely post hope ppl listen
...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
superb.and a v v v much needed post.people r bashing rk.but if we do thorough analysis both da lead characters r extremists.rk does eveything in grand style and madhu too goes to extremes in da name of helping others.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joesone

Go to top