Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Completely agree. How can RK redeem himself when Madhu is not even infront of his eyes? Force or no force, RK needed Madhu infront of his eyes for redemption and to show her that he is changing.
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
So you have different opinion for reel & real life? That makes everything else you wrote pretty pointless ๐Ÿ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
awesome post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
you have nailed it and i agree with it๐Ÿ˜ณ
nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JAIMELINDE

people know that this is only a serial but do not forget that some young people are impressionable and I think it is not very moral to show a woman being morally abused by a man. And I can tell you that the moral violence is very painful ... what is shocking is that people can love a monster like rk, this is not normal, it is disrespectful to people and God, insult the poor, speak badly to everyone, not to mention bittu slap, he ruined the holi for Aryan has not even thanked Sultan for help the day of the car accident. How can we appreciate a character like that? We watch TV to relax, move and have a good time, not to see a horrible man insulted everyone.

the producers will eventually react but I think many fans of the serial are disgusted. The producers had everything to make a fantastic story with madhu and rk and they blew it, they will lose a lot of viewers, it's already begun.and if viewers do not watch the serial, it will be stopped. It is engraved for the actors who will be unemployed, viewers find other series to watch๐Ÿ˜›

This is exactly what i mean, it's just a show, firstly i don't really don't think this show is appropriate viewing for youngsters ie 12-16 yr olds, and if they are impressionable then their parents shouldn't let them watch the show. Madhubala deals with adult themes, and in this case it is focusing on the extreme themes of Ishq (which is a passionate part of love) and Junoon (the crazy side of love)

And for those viewers who choose to watch the show and be influenced by the characters and feel that they want to replicate the story then well what can I say, obviously some people cannot separate reality from fiction.

Yes we watch TV/Films to enjoy and relax and for entertainment not to think and analyse and start worrying, but that is what is happening here.

Just enjoy the show, and let the storytellers tell their story.
There is still lots more to come, Madhubala still needs to become the star in the film world, this RK/Madhu love story is just one chapter in the story that we are being told. The show will not wrap up just because a few fans are disgruntled. Colors channel know that Madhubala is one of their biggest entertainers, they aren't going to let it shut down.

As for the story, whether you like it or not RK is going to be instrumental in Madhubala becoming the screen goddess no doubt, so it is important that he is in her life.

If you want to watch a show that teaches you value and morals then watch something like Balika Vadhu.

baisakh45 thumbnail
i seriously can't stand this anymore.i come to the forum & most of the posts are about how much rk is psychotic,mental whatever whatever..& how much they are social worker.uff i am tired of this war.rk is larger than life character & it's reel not real life.in real life nothing of these happen.i seriously don't think so these moral lecturer will ever understand this.they will always keep a question in front of us that "will you ever go back to a person like rk"???seriosuly guys.understand the line between reel & real life.anyway i loved your post.totally agree with you.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Even if he was beating her, it would still NOT BE ABUSE! Afterall he is RK nah๐Ÿ˜ณ Yesshh, he aint evil! Go RK, you are doing a fantastic job, all men should aspire to be like you and every girl would want someone like you! Go ahead you are not being evil nor abusive!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
u explained everything in your post๐Ÿ‘i totally agree with U
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
lovely post hope ppl listen
...Seema... thumbnail
superb.and a v v v much needed post.people r bashing rk.but if we do thorough analysis both da lead characters r extremists.rk does eveything in grand style and madhu too goes to extremes in da name of helping others.
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazmobile

What is wrong with people thinking that RK is being abusive or disgusting or physically 'beating' Madhu. This isn't real life, it's reel life and we aren't watching a wife beater. and before some self righteous person posts about mental torture and mental abuse, this isn't that either. Madhu isn't being tortured or broken, yes she is hurt and upset but she is just an angry and spiteful towards RK although in her instance it's warranted. 

You all need to relax, what we are seeing is what RK has been doing all along, it's the only way he knows how to fix things, like he said to Madhu, he isn't normal, his methods are never normal.

It's a tv show and more over the characters of both RK and Madhu have extremes, Madhu gives as good as she gets which is why RK admires her tenacity and attitude. We're all adults and know that this is a tv show for our entertainment purposes, these characters are melodramatic sketches and nothing is to be taken so seriously.

RK wasn't forcing her in a physical manner, he knows that right now the only way he can even think about fixing things and redeem himself is by getting Madhu in front of him so that she will listen.

How can he redeem himself when Madhu won't even listen to him, and no this isn't a serial where a character like RK will just sit back and send flowers to her, he's not written and etched that way.

Yes what he is doing is petulant and childish but that is how RK does everything, even when he was uniting Madhu's parents he took the step of concocting a story of both of them being in accidents, he does things in big grand filmy style and hence why he felt that the only way he can bring home Madhu is by literally picking her up.

When he's with madhu, when he was putting on the Holi did you not see how gentle he was with her, when he lowers her defences and anger and when she actually looks at him and isn't fighting him off he is very tender and gentle with her.

But right now Madhu is angry, she's hurt and wants to ignore her pain rather than deal with it, she thinks that by forgetting RK and avoiding him everything will be OK, but really she's not being honest with herself either, she's not tackling the issue of dealing with her heartbreak and emotions., she's just done what her sister and mum told her to and that is to be strong and move forward. But in life you cannot move forward unless you deal with your past.

RK isn't beating her, and nor would he, he's trying to do what he feels he can to make her see that he is trying to make amends.

IF he can get her to listen, then maybe we might see him try to redeem himself and better himself. 

The guy is only now learning to soften up with his Mum after years of ignoring her, so obviously it's going to take some time for things to get right between him and Madhu.

i totally agree wid u but don't u think that whatever RK is doing makes madhu scared of him lyk in bedroom she runaway when he yelled at servant and thats my point of concern..