India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK, in a different light... (Page 6)

readingworms. IF-Rockerz
readingworms.
readingworms.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Love your post and I agree the power relations between the two have always been there since the beginning and yes it is interesting.Although technically it is Mutual Control Violence. Anyway.awesome post.

luanne Newbie
luanne
luanne

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
good point. rk nevr was smeone amongst the crowd, from day 1 he did things differently, thought differently, dosnt mean m totally justifying his actions but man people do commit mistakes atleast humans do and i dnt want him to be portrayed like a saintly protagonist as in other serials. his eccentricity gives that edge to the show wch makes it so unpredictable and interesting, he is not at all predictable..and about the redemption track i think he will come to it in his own time and in his own way otherwise he will be like any lead in any of the other serials and this serial just another serials amongst the many! 
psk08 Senior Member
psk08
psk08

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Loved ur post...Clap
and with RK the entertainment level just goes high infinite times Big smile ... don't want to discuss the other track as I m not liking it at all...Thumbs Down
coming back to Rishbala, as you said the power play between RK and his Junglee Billi will be very interesting as madhu is not going to give up so easily this time ...
_Tangled_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Tangled_
_Tangled_

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Awesome analysis completely agree..!
nobodyatnotime Senior Member
nobodyatnotime
nobodyatnotime

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
So it's not abuse if the woman resists? and if she doesn't resist  will you say she didn't resist so its not against her will so its not really abuse?
He dragged her off against her will how is that NOT abuse?
What's more, he says he won't apologize because it was a small nokjhok. He feels no regret whatsoever.
The issue is not about Sulbala vs Rishabala. It's about the message this show is giving out- that women should go back and love their abusive, psychotic husbands no matter what they do because the man can do no wrong and he needn't even apologize. And before you talk about reel and real, mass media does affect societal thinking.
Fair and Lovely ads affect girls.
Rowdy Rathore tells boys it is cool to stalk girls and harass them.
Anyway, whatever I say you are going to call me delusional or dukhi or nari morcha or whatever, so don't bother responding, I won't be checking this thread.

Edited by nobodyatnotime - 11 April 2013 at 6:09am
susan7 IF-Sizzlerz
susan7
susan7

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
superb post...Clap

Go to top