India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK, in a different light... (Page 2)

Neutral_Mona IF-Dazzler
Neutral_Mona
Neutral_Mona

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Awesome post i said this before too that i have never come across with such a unique male lead(protagonist) for this kudos to the makers and the actor who is brilliantly portraying this character Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyarupa19390-SD-0sree.gattukitkatahaayaazukideewani

ayaazukideewani IF-Sizzlerz
ayaazukideewani
ayaazukideewani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
AWESOME POSTClap
TOTALLY AGREE RK IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS THATS WHY HE IS SOO UNIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyarupa1939kitkatahasree.gattu

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Good post.  Agree with all especially:

I for once am so amused at Indian TV. How have they still been able to stick with their tagline despite the constant pressure from teens, housewives, yaadi yaada? LOL. They created this entertaining demon (human at times too), and they still haven't morphed his inherent traits. I've never come across such hysterical theatrics by a lead on Indian TV...RK's flairs, antics are simply amusing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939sree.gattukitkataha

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Anyone else feel like Vivian's living television history right now? There's never been, and don't think there ever will be, a character quite like this one. The entire episode was amazing, if Madhubala made you sympathize with her then RK left you emphatic to his cause, you wanted him to succeed and win over Madhubala's anger in the end. I refuse to listen to the victim card, we all know Madhubala's a strong rooted girl and she gives as much as she gets, her and RK are on even footing. It's a fight between equals so don't try to victimize her. If anything, it seems like Madhubala is the one with more power and if she so chooses she can destroy RK with her words alone. Vivian did amazing today, I've always maintained he's a wonderful actor but today he didn't just act, he made you fall in love with him.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

vivi112syasyaRed_Opiumrupa1939..PlayfulKiss..nikhilageetNeutral_MonaDiahhkitkataha0-SD-0sree.gattuPiyatrixanitaraniEvIlNeSs_RoCkZAreYaar

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
awesome post...brilliant analysis...kudos to the makers where they made a character like RK and still maintained his traits...nice that this hasn't turned out to be like those shows where there is arrogant businessman who turn out to be sweet type characters after falling in love with some bubbly girl...he's the protagonist his redemption will be different.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyarupa1939kitkatahasree.gattu

rupa1939 Senior Member
rupa1939
rupa1939

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
rk character is complex and only madhu understands him. drunken episode hinted at that.. rks antics , flairs are hilarious first on tv and full on entertainment. thumbs up for the character and thank cvs for not turning him into the mushy mushy types.loved the show after a long time.watched repeat too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyakitkatahasree.gattu

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

Anyone else feel like Vivian's living television history right now? There's never been, and don't think there ever will be, a character quite like this one. The entire episode was amazing, if Madhubala made you sympathize with her then RK left you emphatic to his cause, you wanted him to succeed and win over Madhubala's anger in the end. I refuse to listen to the victim card, we all know Madhubala's a strong rooted girl and she gives as much as she gets, her and RK are on even footing. It's a fight between equals so don't try to victimize her. If anything, it seems like Madhubala is the one with more power and if she so chooses she can destroy RK with her words alone. Vivian did amazing today, I've always maintained he's a wonderful actor but today he didn't just act, he made you fall in love with him.

I agree...I seriously doubt there will be another character like this on Indian TV especially...it's a pathbreaking character and VD is lucky to have bagged it...and he's done full justice to it too.

I also agree totally about ppl playing the victim card...there is NOTHING victim-like about Madhu...she is too strong to let RK bring her down even if he tries...this is a power play b/w them...they both fight each other on an equal footing as you said...She doesn't let him walk all over her even remotely.

I sympathize with both characters...they make me root for both of them to overcome the problems b/w them...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vivi112syasyaRed_Opiumrupa1939nikhilageetNeutral_MonaDiahh0-SD-0kitkatahasree.gattuPiyatrixDushtDanaf.

rupa1939 Senior Member
rupa1939
rupa1939

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
both characters are strong and have equal power play. they make us root for them and overcome their problems.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.gattukitkataha

Go to top