Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Manav aka Farhan very real character!!! (Page 3)

dynamos Groupbie
dynamos
dynamos

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
It is a good and welcome change to see a lead who is normal and with no baggage from the past. His reactions to situations is realistic and relatable.
Hope to see some intense moments too between the leads.

--Sarunholic-- IF-Dazzler
--Sarunholic--
--Sarunholic--

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Completely Agree wid u Thumbs Up
chulbuli94 IF-Rockerz
chulbuli94
chulbuli94

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
YEAH~~~~~i like him that way !!!!Smile
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
I am glad Manav does not have any "past issues" to mull over.
Its all from the present scenario.

golpokobita Goldie
golpokobita
golpokobita

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

Originally posted by golpokobita

I agree!

I was actually hating this current trend of all these arrogant, cruel and angry men who use their power and manly strength to win over women! What surprises me more that, these men manhandles women and uses force on them .. but still women get carried away because of their physical appeal or charms! 

No doubt, those shows have their own charms, people love to watch them as they offer you something that you cannot have in your life! They are simply not real.. neither they offer any grace or dignity to women! 

CC is very real. I am not saying that its all good! It brings out the evils, too ... evils in their worst form! But difference is, these evil things are being committed by those who are evils! Not by heroes. Men and women are placed at their equal footing! 

I am not being feminist.. i just want to make a point that, young women like angry, arrogant and heartless men but how long those charms will do, if your self-respect is gone each and every day?? I want to watch and enjoy a show where I see ordinary people like us, meet and greet, fight / hate or love through daily life occurrences .. 

Manav and CC live in this real world. They are ordinary like us, yet they have the power to change the society.  Their story allows us to dream a life which is achievable!

Hope this show of ordinary people works finally!

Thanks for such wonderful reply wish i could have written is as well as you...yup i am also fed up with shoving, manhandling and emotional/physical abuse!!!

but yes Chanchan and Manav seem to be very normal people...so does Purvi and others...the angry young man act is totally revolting nowadays...

even if this is not realistic and is fiction at least is pleasant to watch not depending only on the  chemistry and only physical closeness which in way is demeaning to women!!!!!
its as if the message as long as your guy is hot take insults because only chemistry is important!!!!

Thanks a lot for your nice words..
It is actually your post that made me put my thoughts here.. 

When I judge a man, I like to judge his attitude and behavior towards women in general or women who are unrelated to him.., not towards his loves ones only! Because,  even a killer or rapist respects certain women in his life (either his mother or wife..) , but that does not make him an ideal man.

Now on a lighter tone, you see, what I loved in CC, here you get a villain to hate.. You don't have to stress yourself by loving and hating the same man/ character who happens to be the hero!

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
seriously even me loving the show apart from Sanaya!! for the 1st week it was just her i loved..but slowly i am falling for the whole show!!

And indeed the happy go lucky Manav is indeed growing on me!! real cute and so normal and i also LOVE that a lot!!

@TM - nice topic :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeraHKCandYlicious_S

MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Agree with u dear..he will have a major role to paly when they get married..Big smile

Go to top