Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Manav aka Farhan very real character!!! (Page 2)

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Heyy nice to see you here and lovely post! I feel the same...the show is moving along very nicely. I just want to watch a feel-good show without unnecessary drama. It doesn't have to be super serious, its a TV show, as long as its fun and good time pass, that's all I need!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uniqueblueroseSanzBarbie

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. He's very refreshing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uniquebluerose

anamunir Goldie
anamunir
anamunir

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
yep agreed totally!!! :)
nice post!!

uniquebluerose

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Really nice post..!! Hug    
golpokobita Goldie
golpokobita
golpokobita

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
I agree!

I was actually hating this current trend of all these arrogant, cruel and angry men who use their power and manly strength to win over women! What surprises me more that, these men manhandles women and uses force on them .. but still women get carried away because of their physical appeal or charms! 

No doubt, those shows have their own charms, people love to watch them as they offer you something that you cannot have in your life! They are simply not real.. neither they offer any grace or dignity to women! 

CC is very real. I am not saying that its all good! It brings out the evils, too ... evils in their worst form! But difference is, these evil things are being committed by those who are evils! Not by heroes. Men and women are placed at their equal footing! 

I am not being feminist.. i just want to make a point that, young women like angry, arrogant and heartless men but how long those charms will do, if your self-respect is gone each and every day?? I want to watch and enjoy a show where I see ordinary people like us, meet and greet, fight / hate or love through daily life occurrences .. 

Manav and CC live in this real world. They are ordinary like us, yet they have the power to change the society.  Their story allows us to dream a life which is achievable!

Hope this show of ordinary people works finally!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Hakim2185uniquebluerosePoojaa_PChaandaniyaCandYlicious_S

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by golpokobita

I agree!

I was actually hating this current trend of all these arrogant, cruel and angry men who use their power and manly strength to win over women! What surprises me more that, these men manhandles women and uses force on them .. but still women get carried away because of their physical appeal or charms! 

No doubt, those shows have their own charms, people love to watch them as they offer you something that you cannot have in your life! They are simply not real.. neither they offer any grace or dignity to women! 

CC is very real. I am not saying that its all good! It brings out the evils, too ... evils in their worst form! But difference is, these evil things are being committed by those who are evils! Not by heroes. Men and women are placed at their equal footing! 

I am not being feminist.. i just want to make a point that, young women like angry, arrogant and heartless men but how long those charms will do, if your self-respect is gone each and every day?? I want to watch and enjoy a show where I see ordinary people like us, meet and greet, fight / hate or love through daily life occurrences .. 

Manav and CC live in this real world. They are ordinary like us, yet they have the power to change the society.  Their story allows us to dream a life which is achievable!

Hope this show of ordinary people works finally!

Thanks for such wonderful reply wish i could have written is as well as you...yup i am also fed up with shoving, manhandling and emotional/physical abuse!!!

but yes Chanchan and Manav seem to be very normal people...so does Purvi and others...the angry young man act is totally revolting nowadays...

even if this is not realistic and is fiction at least is pleasant to watch not depending only on the  chemistry and only physical closeness which in way is demeaning to women!!!!!
its as if the message as long as your guy is hot take insults because only chemistry is important!!!!

golpokobita

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Very true..
bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Agree very real, i am enjoying  this nok jhok and him being silly