Punar Vivah

10/04/2013..WU..AarYa wins the PV mission

VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Hai Fellas today WU Here Goes:-

PART 1:-

Epi started with Radha coming home..god knows how she came back..SP also there..She came to nurse vedika in AarYa room..with her medicine..AarTi deliberately sends all out from there and closes the door😆..Radha was treating vedika and vedika still acting as injured..and Radha was concerned and was keep awake vedika nothing will happen..in a minute vedika smiled and hugged her and said Dadi nothing for me..me yash chahcu and chachi did a drama to hold u here for ur and daddu PV..Radha was like seeing Arti adn Arti was like nothing happend😆..ishi babay overhears this..Vedika radha and Artic ame from room..seeing vedika vidhi hugged her and asked is u ok.and she hold radha hands and said please forgive us..we behaved rudely to u but still u came here for our help and we don't ahve words for that.panku also said sorry..when ishy babay was about to open radha immediately said nothing needed and nothing happened to vedika this is all drama from yash, Aarti and vedika to bring me here and make u all accept me here..she said forgive them and she was to leave...then vidhi stopped her and said..radha ji still i will say u are our mother..because only mother can do this when she is insulted also..and vidhi acknowledges for PV of SP and Radha😊 but panku says if u accept for this u should forget our relation..AarYa shocked and still vidhi said if that happen also i will support this PV😊

SP said but i and Radha are not with this PV because int his age this is not a good for us and we live all these years with respect and we dont want to loose our respect because of this..and waise we cannot make society understand so let us drop this..and ya i ahve decided to leave bhopal for once he said..All got shocked..he said i am going for a old age home to spent my last life with my age people there..so take care of ur radha ma well..All of u be with her..i done a mistake with her and i want u guys to make the mistake correct..and said all should be happy..All 3 sons got shocked..panku came running to him and said Bauji please dont go anywherewe all were at mistake..same prateek and yash said..finally radha also said SP please don't leave the kids and ur house..ur sons need u always..OMG SP agree and said i always ruled this house with my principles and laws and now it is time for me to go with my family..and siad ok me not going and went from there😊

PART 2:-

OMG..AarTi hugged Yashu in front of all without knowing that all are present 😆and yash was embarrassed and panku and prateek was in full blush.OMG ishy baby face was dead😆😆..she said in his ears see i said na All will accept Radha Ma and Bauji ka SP..see all accepted😊..yash said ya..and vidhi made realize AarTi that she is hugging him in public and then Arti came live😆..so yash said we have to finish soon the PV of papa and Rahda ma😊...and all were talking..yash called Mrs.AarTi sindhiya so tell wat gift u want for this then AarTi said this was a big happiness so i need big gift..yash said with eye maaring.Done😊..and ishy baby called Arti and asked when they will do this PV..so AarTi came and said no time for good things so we will do it today only..ishy babay plans something to stop that..AK comes there

PART 3:-

AK comes there and says..WTH shameless thing happening here..this will not happen and i will not allow he says..and he questions panakaj, vidhi prateeka dn all..pankaj comes there and says we all did mistake opposing but now we support...he said and vidhi too said ya we will make their PV to happen😆..AK was just shut and ishi baby totally gone😆..OMG then he calls Buaji and asks why she is with them..then she says..i know wat my bhai decide will be correct and i am with these ppl..Radha will be a good women for this house..OMG she was hialrious..and AK was like shocked..😆..finally he started abusing SP and then yashu came there and said shut up..he said don't say me shut up u are doing a indecesent job here..and said chee i didnt think you will do this type of actions..first u took me away from here and now u are trying to take my mothers palce..yash said stop it no need to utter  aword for Badi ma here..AK said not a month passed of Gay3 ma and u doing this u prove u are not his own son..yash said i dont want to prove anything .and ya wat u did for all these days always had drinks and did bad things with your friends here..first think about that Aarti said Gay3 ma always want Papa to be happy and she will be satisfied with this PV of him...finally Ak said to yash i will do all things to stop this PV if needed will go from here also..yash sadi ya go from here😆..AK was like oouch wat we said and now he black mailed Radha ma that he leaves house and Radha comes there saying stop AK
PRECAP:-

AK in bauji room...he is taking all the things and running away from there..He sees Gay3 picture there and says ..see mother in own house no one respects me so in a state to do all these things

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
akansha412 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU.It was great.  👏

loved the episode.Aarti hug was too good. Buaji was so cute.
RuchiArora21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice episode... love aarya... aarti ka bachpanna...loved that...and buaji ka comic style me thode darr ke saath jaldi-jaldi mei kehna haan bhaiya sahi soch rahe hai aur radha bahut acchi hai... bahut accha tha...
ishita ka cruel face jab udaas ho gaya tha radha maa k sacch bolne par aur aarti k yash ko hug karne par, bada mazaa aaya dekh kar...
love punarvivah... gr8 episode
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aka ash stealing in his own house
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
let him go, he is useless, and so sneak will go with him out sm has peace
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice episode, could someone throw akash and his wife over a cliff please.
RubyWoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, waiting for Yash's
gift to aarti.
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update!!! 👏
Naivedya thumbnail
Lolz! I like your writing style. Funny, great update.