Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

The best episode of Season 2 ?

zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I found today's episode the best of Season 2. Fantastic MM screen presence and chemistry, the breaking down of barriers and misunderstandings, the rekindling of love with a promise of more to come. And brilliant acting by Akanksha and Kunal. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you Cvs

The Tota Maina metaphor was brilliant ! Did today's episode tug at your heart strings as it did mine?

Edited by zandu37 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Actually I liked all the episodes as there was excellent work done in all

Thank you
Feats thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agreed I loved the episode finally something positive to see I never excepted this so fast but I am happy that it happened I a, so excited about tomorrow finally Megha will realise that Mohan has done so much for her and she only thinks so less of him I love Mohan hope he gets what he wants
-Spriha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree...just loved 2day's episode. The last scene was so heart touching...the way he held her face...i m still in the deamland
Plus superb acting by Kunal and Aakanksha as always...!
--Evon-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree! They said all the things I wanted them to say to each other.. why Mohan couldn't come back and why he left.. EVERYTHING! LOVED IT!!

And the mirror scene obviously was beautiful..
begumpara thumbnail
Yes ! Yeh episode season ka sabse umda tha. I hope Thu aur Friday ki episodes bhi itni pyaari hogi.

Parantu itna sab karne ke baad bhi TRP giri 1.4 par. Ab to writing is on the wall. Forum per kisi ne kaha tha ki NBT Jun 1 ko hamesha ke liye khatam ho jayega - no Season 3. Main ummeed karti hoon ki yeh khabar ghalat hai !

rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TOTALLY AGREE VIT U - BEST EPISODE OF SS2
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: begumpara

Parantu itna sab karne ke baad bhi TRP giri 1.4 par. Ab to writing is on the wall. Forum per kisi ne kaha tha ki NBT Jun 1 ko hamesha ke liye khatam ho jayega - no Season 3. Main ummeed karti hoon ki yeh khabar ghalat hai !

Arre don't worry..Sonal Madam has confirmed that TRPs are not a threat to the show..and the reason for low TRPs this week is IPL I guess, so it's expected 😊