Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Sadda Adda # 15 (Page 14)

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Joined: 10 January 2013
Posts: 17060

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Read this?

said RK cut his wrist at Madhus refusal
Madhu ko manaane ke liye he cut his hand
He wanted answer does Madhu love him
DD intv Reporter asked how long will RK behave this way n till what limit
DD said this only RK can tell how far he will go
Reporter said RK says show is called MBIEEJ so all this is ok
VD intv he said shows name is ishq n junoon toh ye hoga hi ishq bhi junoon bhi
reporter said abhi ishq aur junoon  ki inteha baaki hai
ishq MB ko junoon RK ko
Showed RK saying to Madhu pareshan kyu ho mai hu na jissey tum pyar karti ho
sirf mujhse hai na biwi 
Reporter says Madhu may deny
DD says that Madhu loves RK she accepted him as her pati but she is v hurt
Madhu will make RK suffer she wont forgive or accept 
DD says ab madhu aasani se haan nahi bolegi
VD says when u dont get ur wish u can go to extreme
this is RK's psyche n characterisation
DD says that RK knows i love him i am hurt i wont leave him but wont give up either
VD said that we are not advocating faltu extreme stuff in real life if u love someone go n say it dont take such steps give a rose on V DAY n declare LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dil-

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 19797

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

RS and ST deserve to be politicians ... the way they field questions. LOL
I think TRP's are good given the constraints - less screen time for Rishbala, digitization and also the dreaded IPL.

I still fight for the MB 8:30 slot then the TV is all there to worship IPL LOL LOL

LOL..True..I'm planning to watch at original air time again from this week..WinkOn my TV and not Net either.I went for it coz I wanted to watch only RK scenes and in TV I can't FF..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ennishet

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 19797

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Read this?

said RK cut his wrist at Madhus refusal
Madhu ko manaane ke liye he cut his hand
He wanted answer does Madhu love him
DD intv Reporter asked how long will RK behave this way n till what limit
DD said this only RK can tell how far he will go
Reporter said RK says show is called MBIEEJ so all this is ok
VD intv he said shows name is ishq n junoon toh ye hoga hi ishq bhi junoon bhi
reporter said abhi ishq aur junoon  ki inteha baaki hai
ishq MB ko junoon RK ko
Showed RK saying to Madhu pareshan kyu ho mai hu na jissey tum pyar karti ho
sirf mujhse hai na biwi 
Reporter says Madhu may deny
DD says that Madhu loves RK she accepted him as her pati but she is v hurt
Madhu will make RK suffer she wont forgive or accept 
DD says ab madhu aasani se haan nahi bolegi
VD says when u dont get ur wish u can go to extreme
this is RK's psyche n characterisation
DD says that RK knows i love him i am hurt i wont leave him but wont give up either
VD said that we are not advocating faltu extreme stuff in real life if u love someone go n say it dont take such steps give a rose on V DAY n declare LOL


Wow!!I like this interview..Where did you get this?
Thank God DD said that MB loves him but won't forgive soon.Gives me hope!
Loved that last sentence by VD.So sweet.Aww..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ennishet

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Joined: 10 January 2013
Posts: 17060

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen


Wow!!I like this interview..Where did you get this?
Thank God DD said that MB loves him but won't forgive soon.Gives me hope!
Loved that last sentence by VD.So sweet.Aww..


All credit goes to:

News 24 segment RK ka Pagalpan ... from Ramona's thread:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3530315

Yes, poor fellow is warning off crazy fans from doing all that pagalpan and then he gets blamed for impressing young minds LOL


Edited by ennishet - 11 April 2013 at 2:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dil-

ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Joined: 10 January 2013
Posts: 17060

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

LOL..True..I'm planning to watch at original air time again from this week..WinkOn my TV and not Net either.I went for it coz I wanted to watch only RK scenes and in TV I can't FF..LOL


That's great ... you will contribute to TRP's LOLROFLROFL

BTW, watching on TV is something different ... the big screen and sound effects. I don't enjoy it as much on my laptop.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dil-

palakluvsabhiya IF-Sizzlerz
palakluvsabhiya
palakluvsabhiya

Joined: 14 February 2012
Posts: 22195

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
hello everybody...
ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Joined: 10 January 2013
Posts: 17060

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palakluvsabhiya

hello everybody...


HI Palak!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palakluvsabhiya

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Joined: 27 June 2012
Posts: 19797

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet


All credit goes to:

News 24 segment RK ka Pagalpan ... from Ramona's thread:

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3530315


Ok..will check it out later.What are your views on some members targeting SD yesterday..?I think it was really harsh because just because she is not a star doesn't mean her freedom of speech is any less than a star's.!!ShockedI mean, she didn't even bad mouth anyone in the tweet.Just stated her opinion.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ennishet

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sadda Adda # 8

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: -Dil-   Replies: 1191   Views: 15737

-Dil- 1191 15737 29 March 2013 at 12:28pm by deepa02
Rangmunch fan adda articles entry of a anti hero

2

Author: suk19   Replies: 10   Views: 1614

suk19 10 1614 09 March 2013 at 6:56am by arpita20
RK ki Vanity Van - Madhu ka ADDA...!!!:-)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: -Dil-   Replies: 60   Views: 4034

-Dil- 60 4034 22 February 2013 at 8:43am by Sunshine Girl
Madhubala Spoilers Adda #1 -Spoilers posted HERE

2 3 4 5

Author: caffeineaddict.   Replies: 36   Views: 21837

caffeineaddict. 36 21837 15 October 2012 at 5:26am by caffeineaddict.
Sangs VM Adda UPD Pg16 *Careless Whisper (Dance)*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 223   Views: 7922

-Sangs- 223 7922 30 September 2012 at 10:53pm by giyadd

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index