Samir Soni AT#28 O Mere Sona Re Sona Re Sona -Ashu - Page 103

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by jay_bpm

@Aadi - you don't have ego๐Ÿ˜ฒ chalo isse baat karni bandh karni padegi ab ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

@Rani - Jay is not afraid of galiyan, itna mahaan kaam kiya he ki sab log 7 saal ke bad bhi yaad karte he

seems today I will get fired from job ๐Ÿ˜†

One request - Don't do that Mahan kaam here because neither we know how to abuse nor want to remember anyone after 7 years๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by -Rani

If I try it again, I think this time I will have to go to shrink for proper therapy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

As a child, my hubby ate Punjabi Vadi (the spicy ones) thinking it was meatball, poor guy still runs miles away spotting vadis anywhere๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Just like you are scared of Andhra food right ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by akrk

If I try it again, I think this time I will have to go to shrink for proper therapy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

As a child, my hubby ate Punjabi Vadi (the spicy ones) thinking it was meatball, poor guy still runs miles away spotting vadis anywhere๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
Ya those r really spicy.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Btw Is he a punjabi
[/QUOTE]

Yes he is Punjabi๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ But he is from Bombay not Delhi๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Rush2220

chalo me back...now dimaag sud work
Kya khaya aapne

One request - Don't do that Mahan kaam here because neither we know how  to abuse nor want to remember anyone after 7 years๐Ÿคฃ

that depends, if someone takes panga with meTongue๐Ÿ˜†

@Rush - did you check my tweet to rangeela yesterday from HA๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Rush2220

arre when do i leave without saying bye...had gone to eat...๐Ÿ˜†

I thought that was your bye, you said khane ka bulawa aa gaya so I thought you were saying bye to us๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Waise did you eat real food or vrat wala food???
Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago
Originally posted by kalpanaR

Just like you are scared of Andhra food right ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†[/QUOTE]

Don't talk about Andhra food  It made me experience the kind of things I had never experienced in my whole life before I was scared to go to the bathroom for weeks๐Ÿคฃ

@Blue - Aadi - I rarely hear this from males, specially Indian males, but I am very happy and proud to hear that you feel this way๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ You wife will be a lucky girl for sure๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Di vo ego kis kaam ka jo kisi ko hurt kare..๐Ÿ˜Š As, i m the nly child.. So generly sab kehte the mom dad ko ki yeh Bigad jayega..
So bahut srictness ke sath bada hua hu kuch matters mein..

parents ke acc. life men Do galtiya kabhi nmat karna-
1.Kisi ko hurt mat karna.. even tab bhi jb koi tume hurt kare.. bcz agar tm bhi vahi karoge to koi differnece nahi bachega tum dono mein..

2.Respect everyone.. especially Girls..  though I used to do pranks on peiple.. ut aaj tak kisi girl par nahi kiya.. Dad ne kaha ki jhitni masti karni h karo bt agar aisa kaam kiya to Ghar se nikal denge..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I knw thoda boring hai.. bt i m happy wd my things..

Di i m nt going to be maried.. as kisi ko kabhi hurt nahi karna chahta..๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by jay_bpm

One request - Don't do that Mahan kaam here because neither we know how  to abuse nor want to remember anyone after 7 years๐Ÿคฃ

that depends, if someone takes panga with me๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

@Rush - did you check my tweet to rangeela yesterday from HA๐Ÿ˜‰
[/QUOTE]

We never initiate anything, only respond ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› So as long as you don;t take panga with us, we too will leave you alone ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† We are very peace loving Menakas and Aadi๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Rani - 10 years ago

</div>Just like you are scared of Andhra food right ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

<div>
Don't talk about Andhra foodIt made me experience the kind of things I had never experienced in my whole life beforeI was scared to go to the bathroom for weeks๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ what happened ??