Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~ || Whistle Podu CSK vs. RR 19/04/15 || ~ (Page 22)

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -iLoveSobti-

Originally posted by -Nidz-

Originally posted by -iLoveSobti-

^What??? Gayle eh?

Yea papa saw in news that police got some cash frm gayle's room Geek 

Bt i feel the same should be done wid every player! After yesterday's match i feel malinga's room checking should be done! 2 time full wide balls n 4 at one wide Stern Smile 18 runs in an over and near abt 10-12 runs were extra only Confused
I did not watch the whole match! Just saw the last part!
Yes! You're absolutely right! Checking should be done in all the players rooms!

He had even brought jewelleries with Srisanth (who got caught earlier from RR) + if you remember there were two matches where Gayle was making alot of dot balls.. It was on purpose!Confused

Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Baki

This is insane.. I will not watch IPL if they scrap CSK!!! It will not be the same. The name - the yellow colour - the spirit. !!
There are surely someone behind this to ruin the repitation of CSK. Maybe to make Mumbai win, bcus Mumbai Police are not willing to give other states their so called evidence. Angry
I hate when sport becomes money/cheating based!

Yea! It seems something is fishy in all these as all of a sudden CSK franchisees are being caught n srinivasan is being asked n forced to resign Angry Hope CSK wins tomorrow n shuts all those bad mouths Tongue
bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 25 May 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

This is insane.. I will not watch IPL if they scrap CSK!!! It will not be the same. The name - the yellow colour - the spirit. !!
There are surely someone behind this to ruin the repitation of CSK. Maybe to make Mumbai win, bcus Mumbai Police are not willing to give other states their so called evidence. Angry
I hate when sport becomes money/cheating based!

Yea! It seems something is fishy in all these as all of a sudden CSK franchisees are being caught n srinivasan is being asked n forced to resign Angry Hope CSK wins tomorrow n shuts all those bad mouths Tongue

I agree. Before all this, I was like okay CSK came to the final, so I really won't blame CSK if they lost. (Get a heavy heart). But after all this, I really want them to win, so they can shout all their mouths.
bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
it's really heartbreaking to watch such a game from CSK site. But hats off for Dhoni for playing alone and giving 125 runs on the board.
Congrats to hussey and bravo for the caps and for the fairplay award.

I'm not sad about the fact we lost, I just hope that we can continue to have our team in the future. Cry
Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

it's really heartbreaking to watch such a game from CSK site. But hats off for Dhoni for playing alone and giving 125 runs on the board.

I'm not sad about the fact we lost, I just hope that we can continue to have our team in the future. Cry

Fair play is removed Ouch
bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Are you sure? But why?
Aloof. IF-Stunnerz
Aloof.
Aloof.

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Are you sure? But why?

Jst read on IPL thread that its removed! NMay be bcoz CSK is in controversies n this yr IPL saw indefinite match fixing D'oh
bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Posted: 26 May 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
But they got the fairplay award. Dhoni collected it with a smile. Big smile

Go to top