Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
and we are in the semi finals 
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
http://www.iplt20.com/news/2014/announcements/4261/pepsi-ipl-2014-player-retention-list
csk retained dhoni raina jaddu ashwin and bravo 

wish they can buy the whole team back now with 21 crores especially huss and badri
bahi. thumbnail
I just want to cry by the fact that M. Hussey will not play for CSK but for MI this season😭.
There are so many changes.
Originally posted by: Baki

I just want to cry by the fact that M. Hussey will not play for CSK but for MI this season😭.
There are so many changes.

mee too i am gonna miss mr cricket and badrinath and morkel too 

half of the core team gone 

btw can you make something on huss as a farewell to him 
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hello all. IPL is jst a month away bt we r nt aving half of the old players spcly hussey  i cant watch him playing wid MIs i want him back wid CSK ðŸ˜† bt we ave MIs SMITH he bats really well 

Today it will  decided where matches will be played :D

bahi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: additive_monaya

mee too i am gonna miss mr cricket and badrinath and morkel too 

half of the core team gone 

btw can you make something on huss as a farewell to him 

I had made something on him during last IPL mah😳 you can check my previous galleries.

The most sad part is he said he hope he will come back on CSK team next season. But I don't think. It's really rare I have seen in IPL that they will get shift back again. Plus Mumbai might have money enough to keep him next time.
We have Smith, and he is a good player, and Plessis will be playing "instead" of Hussey. Soo hope the magic of CSK is still around😳
Edited by Baki - 10 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

IPL 2014: Bulk of matches to be played in India, no decision on off-shore venue, says BCCI

BCCI sources say South Africa has been ruled out as an overseas Indian Premier League venue. UAE or Bangladesh in fray to host matches when dates collide with the general elections period between April 7 and May 16.

New Delhi:  With the dates of the general elections finalised, Indian Premier Leaguechairman Ranjib Biswal on Wednesday said 60 to 70 per cent matches in the seventh edition of the Twenty20 tournament will be held in India.

The decision to host "bulk of the matches" in India was taken after a meeting of BCCI bigwigs, including its president N Srinivasan, senior vice-president Rajeev Shukla, secretary Sanjay Patel, Biswal and IPL CEO Sundar Raman at a city hotel here.

Biswal insisted that since IPL is a domestic event, their main objective is to conduct majority of the matches in India. "Now that the elections dates have been finalised, we are working towards hosting bulk of the matches in India. Since it is the Indian Premier League we need to accomodate as many matches in India," Biswal told reporters after coming out from a meeting of the IPL governing council at a city hotel here.

"Today, we discussed about foreign venues but we haven't decided yet as we need couple of days more to finalise the offshore venue," he said.

The election commission on Wednesday announced the dates of the 16th Lok Sabha polls, which will be held on nine days from April 7 to May 12 in the highest number of phases so far. The counting of votes in all the 543 Lok Sabha constituencies involving an 81.4 crore voters will be done on on May 16.

According to sources in the BCCI, the Twenty20 event -- the window of which has been kept from April 9 to June 3 -- will be shifted to India after the counting of votes. "After May 16 IPL 7 matches will be held in India. But South Africa as an alternate venue has effectively been ruled out since South Africa wanted to host the entire tournament," a source said.

Besides South Africa, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Bangladesh were the other countries which are in fray to host part of IPL 7.

Originally posted by: .RajvirNandini.

hello all. IPL is jst a month away bt we r nt aving half of the old players spcly hussey  i cant watch him playing wid MIs i want him back wid CSK ðŸ˜† bt we ave MIs SMITH he bats really well 

Today it will  decided where matches will be played :D

even i want hussey back ðŸ˜­ even badri infact 
Originally posted by: Baki

I had made something on him during last IPL mah😳 you can check my previous galleries.

The most sad part is he said he hope he will come back on CSK team next season. But I don't think. It's really rare I have seen in IPL that they will get shift back again. Plus Mumbai might have money enough to keep him next time.
We have Smith, and he is a good player, and Plessis will be playing "instead" of Hussey. Soo hope the magic of CSK is still around😳

i know you had made some i had used them too ðŸ˜³ but i wanted with caption liked you will be missed something like that 

i thought the contract is for 3 years ðŸ˜• yeah finally du plessis will get to play he is such a good player 

i am gonna miss the spirit of old csk with huss badri morkel vijay jakati gone
bahi. thumbnail
What is this now. CSK and RR might get dismissed for always because of the fixing thing! The final decision will be announced tomorrow 28/5. They are saying that Dhoni has been involved in this as he was quite despite knowing something! LOL. ðŸ˜­ðŸ¤¢
http://cricket.yahoo.com/news/cricket-judges-propose-gavaskar-takes-over-india-board-081305281.html
Edited by Baki - 10 years ago