Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Dulha change (Page 2)

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiamondLife

It should have been better f Rahul had told truth to Aradhya before marriage and let her decide..
i knew she will reject madhav..
I am still sure, the story will begin now..

Aradya family has insulted them so much..
now Madhav will be openly Ehsas..she will gradually fall for him but now it will be so tough to get him..now!!!

I dont think, aradhya family will send her to her sasural neither bharati will accept her!!!

So now to see what new treatment Cvs will give it!
Rahul and MAdhav acted so dumb..
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uniqueblueroseDiamondLife

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
in indian tv serials there is no word like sense and logic it is just for the trps of the trps and by the trps so it is all a game and now waiting for the results 

Edited by princessglory - 10 April 2013 at 10:56pm
Seebz IF-Dazzler
Seebz
Seebz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
She seemed shock at the last bit of epi before fainting not only because of 'Dulha-swap' but also Rahul words rang in her ears"Madhav hi Ehsaas hai". Daadi should have thought things from Aradhya's view so things could have been better! It is a marriage so Aradhya can't ignore it without coming up an outcome!  A peek of her inner beauty we had in her Sangeet! How she encouraged Madhav to speak. Will she really accept Madhav as Ehsaas if not her husband! 

What will she decide about  her life when she gets a chane!

Edited by Seebz - 11 April 2013 at 12:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

heartsmart Senior Member
heartsmart
heartsmart

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
It is totally wrong...and yes unacceptable...Angry
neodubai Newbie
neodubai
neodubai

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Biggest problem is the treatment of subject... sony is just focusing on drama material which is taking the soaps nowhere specially this one.. It could have turned into such a nice story had the treatment been original. Our movies have changed big time in past 5 years.. now it is the turn of TV but I guess very few channels have the guts to do that.. Why can't a story look natural..?? Why couldn't Rahul tell about Madhav being Ehsaas upfront to Aradhya..?? What could have gone wrong for TRPs had Aradhya taken a decision to postpone the wedding.. Why wasn't some time given to Aradhya to think about Madhav in positive light maybe in second thought..?? It could have become such a nice story.. time should have been given to Aradhya and Madhav's love story.. BUT what our channels believe in now a days is high voltage drama meant for I don't know whom... even the rural population today is fed up with such drama stuff.. Everyone is just following the stupid Drama quotient.. Balaji started it but they have moved forward in their shows.. I dont know when others will start understanding.. Creatives and writers need fresh air.. big time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

badam-chi-rani-Reshmi-uniquebluerose

badam-chi-rani Senior Member
badam-chi-rani
badam-chi-rani

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I think Aradhya asked for it!!! LOL I mean the dulha swap!!! Didn't she pray ke uski shaadi EHSAAS se ho.. Well, abtak kaunse serial me bhagwan ne lead heroine ki nahi suni hai?? None to my knowledge. Hence her wish was granted!!! Rahul aur Dadi ka temporary common sense lost ho gaya AUR SHAADI HO GAYI !!!!! Why isn't she recalling her wish??? I wonder...Ermm

Go to top