India-Forums

Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Dulha change

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Well Kudos to CVs for messing up superb concept show...

but the CVs seems to heavily inspired by all the Dulhan exchange with Gunghat that has happened in umpteen show and have just reversed it!!!

I dunno if any show before this Dulha exchange... enlighten me please

Now coming to the point well this show was always about being a beautiful person from within...

and as far as i can see Rahul and Madhav both were like that...in one aspect or other while one was hot headed, talkative, entertaining yet loving and loyal and always sacrificing for his family...the other one was well grounded a mature person who was softie at heart and probably a very delicate person by heart as he as been judged and discriminated by many jsut based on his looks...

but hasn't the same happened to Rahul to just because fo her was good looking people assumed things about him and his family or at least people who mattered were prejudiced against him...do you think it would be easy for him when he is judged be all shallow people around him just based on his looks!!!

Girls pahgurling him and all that and he know they don't like him for what he is but are attracted to him just due to his looks

Well this just my view on Rahul side of story...

but now coming to maha twist which was sorry to say a total crap...

I mean do you think Rahul or Madhav behaved sensibly here...both were equally wrong and what the hell was wrong with the Nani?????

No justification seems to make sense to me...

I was actually never fond of the character Aradhya or her family...she seems to be very spoilt and shallow person to me who was always seems to take over pride in her beauty and her friends encouraged her...in her heart of heart she was over confident that Ehasaas or any guy who she wants would surely fall for her  as she very beautiful and so just because of that she can get away with everything!!!

I remember in one epi where Aradhya realiszs that Ehassas is Princy fmaily...she was like cursing her fate...which however rude Bharathi may be sounded totally shallow to me...

But but but

Even then nobody i repeat nobody had right to decide her life partner for her, esp a third person like Rahul or Madhav...just because she says she loves Ehassas doesn't mean you make her marry the face less person!!!

This as far as i am concerned was almost like taking the female lead or your life partner for granted on both Rahul and Maadhav's side...

which CVs was totally unexpectable (well may be predictable in a way) and unacceptable...

Showing such things even for the sake of drama is not acceptable!!!

Thoughts and view pls!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neodubaiheartsmartheart1blockmeprernacda-Reshmi-kapoormenkaDiamondLifeilovedhanjanirdpallavi25

Seebz IF-Dazzler
Seebz
Seebz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

Well Kudos to CVs for messing up superb concept show...

but the CVs seems to heavily inspired by all the Dulhan exchange with Gunghat that has happened in umpteen show and have just reversed it!!!

I dunno if any show before this Dulha exchange... enlighten me please

@bue-You know there was a show called,"Bahgonwali'  on Zee TV where female lead Runjhun was getting married to a guy arranged by her uncle but Male lead Guddu sat in mandap with Sehra w/o telling anyone! He gave sleeping pills to groom and got himself in groom's sherwani! He revealed himself when pheres were over. It was almost a shock for viewers as well! I think he did it to take revenge but yes I did see dulha-swap one before!

Edited by Seebz - 11 April 2013 at 12:42am
Seebz IF-Dazzler
Seebz
Seebz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
sorry double postEmbarrassed

Edited by Seebz - 10 April 2013 at 1:55pm
pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Well, the concept is taken from Beauty and the Beast.
If Beauty is to be forced to live with the Beast as in the fairytale, she would have to marry him, since this is Indian serial, not a western fairytale. Embarrassed

Edited by pallavi25 - 10 April 2013 at 4:16pm
cuteheena Goldie
cuteheena
cuteheena

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

i have seen dulhan swap but dulha swap first time we have seen

shows of black and white girl but story of boys first time

you have seen love at first sight but lve at first voice u have seen never

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
well we all already knew the concept of the show before it initiated that it is the Indian version of beauty and the Beast...So I was prepared for it not a big shock as what is happening.
By the way aradhya also think herself too beautiful ok her point of view beauty lies in the eyes of the beholde here she's herself and her friends...and parents..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Dulha change behind sehra and dulhan change under ghunghat has happened in sooo many shows and movies! 
The funniest one is in 3 Idiots when Sharman sits down for wedding wearing the show off dulha's sherwani and whispers to Kareena from behind his sehra:  "ferey honay se pehley bhagna hoga, Im married, dubara shadi nahin kar sakta" LOL

Latest dulhan change behind ghungat happened in Sapne suhaney ladakpan ke...where Mayank marries Charu by dhokha thinking it was Gunjan. Becharey ki toh band baj gayi Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

badam-chi-raniuniquebluerosemomorockz

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
It should have been better f Rahul had told truth to Aradhya before marriage and let her decide..
i knew she will reject madhav..
I am still sure, the story will begin now..

Aradya family has insulted them so much..
now Madhav will be openly Ehsas..she will gradually fall for him but now it will be so tough to get him..now!!!

I dont think, aradhya family will send her to her sasural neither bharati will accept her!!!

So now to see what new treatment Cvs will give it!
Rahul and MAdhav acted so dumb..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uniqueblueroseriyya6

Go to top