India-Forums

Comment on burnt cake (Page 3)

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -allizwell-

Originally posted by BullsEye777

^From what I have seen till now, this team will win.. Whenever the chefs pick on a team/person and tick them off for burning, etc etc, they invariably do well. I remember the chef scolding Navneet or someone for burning the base and saying you ave no time for making another one. But the guy came in top 3 and I didn't hear any complaint about burnt tasteROFL

So either judges' tastebuds become numb while tasting  or they give comment for drama.

@bold...

kyunki SUSPENSE ka PHAL meetha hota hai...LOL... the GAME of TRPs... the saas, bahus have invaded the Masterchefs too... now when will the VAMPS turn up god knows... Masterchefs is also in the  TRP race... SAD...!!!

Now, i am like what to BELIEVE and what NOT in the show???Confused

You have not got the plot till now? Sanjeev Kapur is the resident evil saas, Kunal the vamp and Vishal the bai who has a soft corner for the bechari bahus/damads, represented here by the contestants LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GManda72divyasnhamzanuhasparkling_gems-allizwell-

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged

^From what I have seen till now, this team will win.. Whenever the chefs pick on a team/person and tick them off for burning, etc etc, they invariably do well. I remember the chef scolding Navneet or someone for burning the base and saying you ave no time for making another one. But the guy came in top 3 and I didn't hear any complaint about burnt tasteROFL

So either judges' tastebuds become numb while tasting  or they give comment for drama.

@bold...

kyunki SUSPENSE ka PHAL meetha hota hai...LOL... the GAME of TRPs... the saas, bahus have invaded the Masterchefs too... now when will the VAMPS turn up god knows... Masterchefs is also in the  TRP race... SAD...!!!

You have not got the plot till now? Sanjeev Kapur is the resident evil saas, Kunal the vamp and Vishal the bai who has a soft corner for the bechari bahus/damads, represented here by the contestants LOL

Too Good! ROFL ROFL Thumbs Up ROFL ROFL Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hamzanuha

yup Rana... and in case this is a stunt... i feel sorry for devyani... who was taunted upon by Kunal for her baking skills... why do these contestants have to agree to all these whims and fancies...???

For FAME...???some SELF RESPECT... ufff...!

Guess they're made to sign some sort of a contract or a bond when they're finalised Dead agreeing to do all drama-rona-dhona and all the tamasha associated with reality shows. Dead Dead

[Horrible thought - Do you think Doyal's contract has her get overflowing baskets & scratching hair while cooking? Most of the forum members dislike her intensely & she's the reason a couple of threads are hot topics Wink]

no idea Rana, but she will defn. be retained for a longer time due to her ACTIVE skills...LOLLOL... people do need ENTERTAINMENT... all other contestants seem to be natural... but u see Doyal... who is always upto some or the other thing... she does get more ATTENTION... did u notice???ConfusedI even suspect she will be in top 3 due to all this...!

{Sourcing 50s-80s heroines} NAHIII Confused  Censored

Edited by hamzanuha - 11 April 2013 at 4:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GManda72sparkling_gems-allizwell-

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged

yup Rana... and in case this is a stunt... i feel sorry for devyani... who was taunted upon by Kunal for her baking skills... why do these contestants have to agree to all these whims and fancies...???

Guess they're made to sign some sort of a contract or a bond when they're finalised Dead agreeing to do all drama-rona-dhona and all the tamasha associated with reality shows. Dead Dead

[Horrible thought - Do you think Doyal's contract has her get overflowing baskets & scratching hair while cooking? Most of the forum members dislike her intensely & she's the reason a couple of threads are hot topics Wink]

no idea Rana, but she will defn. be retained for a longer time due to her ACTIVE skills...LOLLOL... people do need ENTERTAINMENT... all other contestants seem to be natural... but u see Doyal... who is always upto some or the other thing... she does get more ATTENTION... did u notice???ConfusedI even suspect she will be in top 3 due to all this...!

LOL

@blue..I too thnk d sameOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged

@bold...

Arz kiya hai...Hug.Thanks in advance...LOL

Bharti ne banaya sanjeev ko jhet aur kunal ko devar...Dancing
Kuch hi episodes ke baad hi, nikal aaye hain, yeh dono ke TEVAR..Silly..
 tumne banaya unko SAAS, VAMP  aur SAAZISH???LOLLOL
Hey bhagwaan, ab main kya bholun, kya hai mere dil ki khwaish...!!!Embarrassed

Viku is the EYE-CANDY of the forum girls...LOL chalo forum waasi bhi khush ... an appetite for their visionary request...LOLWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GManda72hamzanuhaBullsEye777

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

LOL

@blue..I too thnk d sameOuch

LOLLOL... we shud have a separate thread for this too ...nahi?? guesses for top 3...Big smile?? chal main ek banathi hoon... timepass...LOL
anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
^^ great idea

I can imagine now itself  how Doyel will react if she get Master Chef titleLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GManda72-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

^^ great idea

I can imagine now itself  how Doyel will react if she get Master Chef titleLOL

She will jump up and down... saying UiiiMAAA...LOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Master Chef Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index