wat happened ystrday bulls?i missed da epi..btw i found sanjiv ji bit rude:/

Edited by tuntunituntuni - 11 April 2013 at 1:51am

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -allizwell-

Originally posted by mbtv_india

for some reason, I felt that burnt cake part of the episode was scripted. And even the burns in the cake didn't look original. How can it burn so much that it would turn all black? 

ditto thots...Big smile

I am a beginner in baking and touch wood... i have done 8 to 9 times successfully... even the first time i tried, it came out well... if devyani has done baking, i am sure the cake will NEVER turn so black as it was shown... i am DEAD sure it was scripted for them to give nuska... as, if the cake is so MUCH burnt and again cooked , the entire cake will have that  BURNT FLAVOUR... and i doubt the judges wud even bother to touch it...forget TASTING...!

Acc to what Bulls says too, i agree, adaptation to that particular oven also might have triggered that prob, BUT still i am not convinced that Devyani wud do such a big BLUNDER...!

I seriously feel it is a gimmick...!

Now you have me believing your argument that it's a planned blunder Dead 

Not only the flavour, but also the smell would've permeated the entire set! The extent the cake was burnt, it must've been burning for more than half hour. And are we to believe that 14 out of 14 people couldn't smell? What did they think, pados mein The Burning Train ki shooting chal rahi hai?  Wacko Silly

Edited by hamzanuha - 11 April 2013 at 2:10am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

giguserGManda72Picasso9-beena--allizwell-BullsEye777jyothi-

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
^From what I have seen till now, this team will win.. Whenever the chefs pick on a team/person and tick them off for burning, etc etc, they invariably do well. I remember the chef scolding Navneet or someone for burning the base and saying you ave no time for making another one. But the guy came in top 3 and I didn't hear any complaint about burnt tasteROFL

So either judges' tastebuds become numb while tasting  or they give comment for drama.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Picasso9hamzanuha-beena-ForYourEyesOnly-allizwell-

BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

wat happened ystrday bulls?i missed da epi..btw i found sanjiv ji bit rude:/

Arre nothing.. In their Inni Minni Miney Mo, Kunal lost and had to be the bad one. People were divided into 2 teams and had to bake minimum 4-5 layer cake for Sanjeev's birthday. Cake had to have India tadka. Navneet captain of his team (RED team - has Devyani who said she is happy as she bakes a lot) and Happy captain of the other team - BLUE team) Red team plans to make cake with masala chai flavour and Blue team goes for elachi, cinnamon. Devyani seems to have taken over the Red team and the chef keeps pointing that out to Navneet. At one stage Kunal comes and asks Devyani whether she can't hear the bells ringing. She dawdles off and bring a cake that looks flat and has a BLACK top. Sarcasm from Kunal that he thought she said she is a great baker and he gives tip to cover the cake with a fling so that the insides cook and later cut off the black part.

Actually I liked Devyani's enthu during the task. I think she really likes cooking as the way she was describing how the end product will look showed just how much involved she was. Navneet was just standing there lost for words as maybe he had not thought that far. Comment of the day came from Happy Singh. When asked what else is special about his cake as cardamom, cinnamon is all so usual, he said they are going to use 'Desh ka Nimbu' and Chef says nimbu is found and used all over the world LOL Happy SIngh continued smiling knowing he was trying to be smart and got caught. I officially like him now LOLClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sushi90-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by mbtv_india

for some reason, I felt that burnt cake part of the episode was scripted. And even the burns in the cake didn't look original. How can it burn so much that it would turn all black? 

ditto thots...Big smile

I am a beginner in baking and touch wood... i have done 8 to 9 times successfully... even the first time i tried, it came out well... if devyani has done baking, i am sure the cake will NEVER turn so black as it was shown... i am DEAD sure it was scripted for them to give nuska... as, if the cake is so MUCH burnt and again cooked , the entire cake will have that  BURNT FLAVOUR... and i doubt the judges wud even bother to touch it...forget TASTING...!

Acc to what Bulls says too, i agree, adaptation to that particular oven also might have triggered that prob, BUT still i am not convinced that Devyani wud do such a big BLUNDER...!

I seriously feel it is a gimmick...!

Now you have me believing your argument that it's a planned blunder Dead 

Not only the flavour, but also the smell would've permeated the entire set! The extent the cake was burnt, it must've been burning for more than half hour. And are we to believe that 14 out of 14 people couldn't smell? What did they think, pados mein The Burning Train ki shooting chal rahi hai?  Wacko Silly

yup Rana... and in case this is a stunt... i feel sorry for devyani... who was taunted upon by Kunal for her baking skills... why do these contestants have to agree to all these whims and fancies...???

For FAME...???some SELF RESPECT... ufff...!

hamzanuhaBullsEye777

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

^From what I have seen till now, this team will win.. Whenever the chefs pick on a team/person and tick them off for burning, etc etc, they invariably do well. I remember the chef scolding Navneet or someone for burning the base and saying you ave no time for making another one. But the guy came in top 3 and I didn't hear any complaint about burnt tasteROFL

So either judges' tastebuds become numb while tasting  or they give comment for drama.

@bold...

kyunki SUSPENSE ka PHAL meetha hota hai...LOL... the GAME of TRPs... the saas, bahus have invaded the Masterchefs too... now when will the VAMPS turn up god knows... Masterchefs is also in the  TRP race... SAD...!!!

Now, i am like what to BELIEVE and what NOT in the show???Confused

-beena-BullsEye777

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged

yup Rana... and in case this is a stunt... i feel sorry for devyani... who was taunted upon by Kunal for her baking skills... why do these contestants have to agree to all these whims and fancies...???

Guess they're made to sign some sort of a contract or a bond when they're finalised Dead agreeing to do all drama-rona-dhona and all the tamasha associated with reality shows. Dead Dead

[Horrible thought - Do you think Doyal's contract has her get overflowing baskets & scratching hair while cooking? Most of the forum members dislike her intensely & she's the reason a couple of threads are hot topics Wink]

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-

-allizwell- IF-Sizzlerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Guess they're made to sign some sort of a contract or a bond when they're finalised Dead agreeing to do all drama-rona-dhona and all the tamasha associated with reality shows. Dead Dead

[Horrible thought - Do you think Doyal's contract has her get overflowing baskets & scratching hair while cooking? Most of the forum members dislike her intensely & she's the reason a couple of threads are hot topics Wink]

no idea Rana, but she will defn. be retained for a longer time due to her ACTIVE skills...LOLLOL... people do need ENTERTAINMENT... all other contestants seem to be natural... but u see Doyal... who is always upto some or the other thing... she does get more ATTENTION... did u notice???ConfusedI even suspect she will be in top 3 due to all this...!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Master Chef Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index