Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Aliya-

damn, i really wanted to be harsher with my confessions. i just wanted to know just how harsh we could be..like are we pcking out stuff on KaSh themselves or the actual scene? or the characters? i really want to lash out them because they totally deserve it, beqaar people

The submission date is over, so now you rest back and write your speech for 1000th in the meantime ;)

No no, we had to write on AR/ArSh only🤣
Waymaker thumbnail

would it look odd if i used a creation made for 950th thread celebration? 🤔 its just that i saved loads and didn't even manage to use them all and now i want to. call me weird but i don't like wasting cyber space 😳

You can use it, theres no law that it's not allowed🤣
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i love that you used those song lyrics Vrinz. Thriving Ivory are amazing and this song lyrics fit so well with KaSh

i looove this siggy SO much! its got the most amazing coloringand texture and caps (except for the KSG cap. i hated that cap. he looks..like a tramp. and so weirdly sad) but everything else is SO SO perfect. saveeed!
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aftermath..

The submission date is over, so now you rest back and write your speech for 1000th in the meantime ;)

No no, we had to write on AR/ArSh only🤣

damn, a golden opportunity gone. oh well, you guys know all my feelings on DMG LOL well most of it anyway. i have to censor it when i'm here ;P

LOL i already wrote my Oscar like speech. Have your napkins ready guys!! ok i'm joking, i didn't know if 1000th would be it for KaSh Heaven so i didn't give like a final closure bye bye or anything but whatever
Waymaker thumbnail
You've got something for him Mrs K? ;O

Let's wait for 1000th and see (;
Waymaker thumbnail

i love how Ash has summed up this scene. this moment. so long ago, i sometimes feel like it was so long back that we could just forget that we ever knew KaSh

this is pretty, am waiting for the gal to make 1000th stuffs😳
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aftermath..

You've got something for him Mrs K? ;O

Let's wait for 1000th and see (;

i've got something for Mr.K☺️🤣 
Waymaker thumbnail

i love that you used those song lyrics Vrinz. Thriving Ivory are amazing and this song lyrics fit so well with KaSh

i looove this siggy SO much! its got the most amazing coloringand texture and caps (except for the KSG cap. i hated that cap. he looks..like a tramp. and so weirdly sad) but everything else is SO SO perfect. saveeed!

Haha, KSG is actually drunk in this scene, i needed a bluish type of pic🤣 but thank you! your comments are valuable to me (;
Waymaker thumbnail

damn, a golden opportunity gone. oh well, you guys know all my feelings on DMG LOL well most of it anyway. i have to censor it when i'm here ;P

LOL i already wrote my Oscar like speech. Have your napkins ready guys!! ok i'm joking, i didn't know if 1000th would be it for KaSh Heaven so i didn't give like a final closure bye bye or anything but whatever

I Think if we dissect every threads you have been here, we would be able to summarise all your thinking from 1st DMG KaSh scene to their last one ;P 

YOU ALREADY SENT? ;O  I swear i will need napkins for 1000th too
Waymaker thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ILoVeKinshuk-

i've got something for Mr.K☺️🤣 

Reel one or real one?🤣