Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crookers#9~Sirf Dekhne Ka Nahi~ (IO) (Page 25)

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mannat.

I agree YPNHK was kinda healing my wounds of KaSh absence but sadly i didnt last long :( yes the cast was absolutly perfect.
acha hua tym rehte band ho gya varna that goon n his drama was such a pain to watch :/

Healing wounds of KaSh??LOL ye to DMG ke pehle tha na Confused

Goon  was such a kameena na? Dead Shakkal dekhte hi gaaliyan dene ka man hota tha LOL

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Rajeev Khandelwal brought transition for TV actors: Hussain

Actor Hussain Kuwajerwala, who is set for his Bollywood debut with "Shree", says it was Rajeev Khandelwal's successful move from the small to the big screen, which brought in a transition for TV actors.

Ads by Google
Nightlife in Mumbai
Discover the Finest Nightlife in Mumbai at TimesCity.com. Visit Now!
timescity.com/Mumbai-Night-Life
Monday, April 15, 2013 | 11:54:38 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: IANS  |  Comments 3 Comments  |  350 Views

Actor Hussain Kuwajerwala, who is set for his Bollywood debut with "Shree", says it was Rajeev Khandelwal's successful move from the small to the big screen, which brought in a transition for TV actors.

"Rajeev Khandelwal brought the transition for TV actors. It was at a time when he got so many opportunities from TV, but it takes guts to say no to them. He was lucky to be successful with his films," Hussain told IANS.

"For that matter, even Ayushmann Khurrana and Sushant Singh Rajput">Sushant Singh Rajput are doing well. I hope even I get in that list," he added.

Rajeev had left his popular show "Kahiin To Hoga" at the peak to move to Bollywood with "Aamir". He found critical acclaim, and has since then been a part of different films.

Hussain has his own fan following through the small screen thanks to TV shows like "Kumkum" and "Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi". He was even a part of a live Bollywood musical "Zangoora". An exceptional dancer, Hussain is very excited about "Shree".

"Like any other actor, even I am very excited with my debut film. I am looking forward to a good and positive response from the audience. Everybody in this film is a first-timer, including the director and other star cast. I hope people like it."

Directed by Rajesh Bachchani, "Shree" also stars Anjali Patil. It releases on April 26.

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
 If some1s watched Nautanki Saala or  Chashmebadoor lemme know the review ! 
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged

The two have never publicly accepted being in a relationship but have been spotted together more than just a few times leaving each others' place during the wee hours of the night. Of course, this all could mean that they are just friends. However, recent reports from NDTV, Zee News, Indiatimes, and even Mumbai's favourite blogger, Miss M, etc. state that Katrina is miffed with Ranbir due to the reports of TOIFA 2013 regarding Ranbir and Anushka Sharma's "drunken high spirits". This is greatly upsetting her and although, Ranbir and Katrina flew back to Mumbai together, things were not quite alright.

According to new reports, Ranbir picked up Katrina from her residence around 1 am. She was dressed in casuals and quickly slipped into his vehicle. Soon after, the car was seen entering Ranbir's residence, 'Krishna Raj' where the couple spent all night, presumably, talking out their differences. Katrina left around 8 am.

"Sources" say that the couple is seriously involved and trying to work it out.

http://pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/anushka-sharma/ranbir-kapoor-katrina-kaif-resolving-issues Ranbir-Kat ke love problems can make a story in itsef for a movie Silly

ankletiya IF-Rockerz
ankletiya
ankletiya

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

hello koi hai Hug
mai hun na ;).*huggs*
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged

Awesomacious @VGLICIOUS_ 

Man: Mango flavored condoms please. Salesman: Who's she, Katrina or Parineeti ? Man: SRK.

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankletiya

ankletiya IF-Rockerz
ankletiya
ankletiya

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

If some1s watched Nautanki Saala or  Chashmebadoor lemme know the review ! 
nautanki i heard is gud.2nd one is bad
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
  1. Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan17m

Ranbeer singh will replace Sanju or Ajay n Varun Dhawan bhai jaan will replace Tushar bhai or Uday Bhai. Alia n Pari will be at no.1 togethr

Expand
  2. Kamaal R Khan - KRKKamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan28m

This is really superb news for people that nobody is there to replace KRK in Bollywood. He is one n only great KRK bollywood ever has.

Expand
  3. Kamaal R Khan - KRKKamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan33m

According to me Sidhart Malhotra, Ranbir Kapoor n Girish Kumar are going to replace Salman, SRK n Amir in near future for sure.

LOL

Go to top