Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crookers#9~Sirf Dekhne Ka Nahi~ (IO) (Page 19)

bAkChOd. IF-Stunnerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Ranbir back to his wicked ways

Ranbir Romeo strikes again. And we thought he had settled into his relationship with a besotted Kat. Not quite. Word is out that Ranbir went back to his wild ways during his recent trip to Canada.

Apparently, he was seen cozying upto Anushka, a day before Kat arrived for an awards function. Now Ranbir will insist that he was just rehearsing with her for the show, but fans have a different story to tell. My khabru who was staying at the same floor apparently saw Anushka in an inebriated state too. We are not insinuating anything. But not just this, Ranbir is alleged to have invited some local women into his room. Well, the actor may be just partying with 'good friends'. But we do wonder what his 'really good friend' Kat has to say about these rumours. Looks like she was blissfully unaware coz the couple flew back happily together and Romeo was back to playing a devoted boyfriend.

http://www.asianage.com/bollywood/ranbir-back-his-wicked-ways-706

Wacko   With all honesty I like Ranbir coz he is a good actor ...can pull out many a roles but he isnt good looking to be such a Cassanova IMO...watevr do these idiotic chiks see in him !!
true...i feel exactly the same...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edlyn

dun call my malfoy vichitra. Angry  he's the cutest malfoy on the HP grounds. LOL Heart haven't you ever seen HP movies? Shocked

lol HP I dislike the books and movies both AngryLOL The moment something is hyped I get put off it soemhow maybe I am too much into reverse pyschology LOL

Not everything which is hyped is useless. Embarrassed I LOVE JK. Rowling for writing something as HP. That woman has some original creativity, I love her latest The Casual Vacancy too. LOL HP has such great diversity of characters and themes. Personally I like DH2 and Half Blood Prince the most. Draco got important roles in those. EmbarrassedLOL

How many series does HP have? I kne only 3 Confused  Rowling had written something b4 HP too na? I had heard abt it being really good ...

Ikr but seeing the way my friends used to behave like waiting and booking for the copies of book ..infact waiting overnight in a qeue I used ti get so annoyed Angry
All I remember abt HP is that Harvard Uviversity  they shot at LOL
bAkChOd. IF-Stunnerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged
neha this two is for u..hope u like it

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged

i dun like gaurav khanna's voice nor does his antics. :X

his voice?? I dont even remember LOL antics as in wat? Tongue

I may not be his fan but I definately find him better than wannabe Tackers and Tandons LOL

Tacker ka naam hi mat lo Dead overracting ki dukaan... waise tacker koi surname bhi hota hai? Confused maine kabhi nahi suna. ROFL

Dont tell me yu like that 2 Million Phans wala Tandon ROFLROFLROFL

Thhackers are Gujju but I nevr kne ther r Tackers also Confused more imp he is Punjabi ConfusedLOL
Tacker tacky lol
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XBitch_PleaseX

Ranbir back to his wicked ways

Ranbir Romeo strikes again. And we thought he had settled into his relationship with a besotted Kat. Not quite. Word is out that Ranbir went back to his wild ways during his recent trip to Canada.

Apparently, he was seen cozying upto Anushka, a day before Kat arrived for an awards function. Now Ranbir will insist that he was just rehearsing with her for the show, but fans have a different story to tell. My khabru who was staying at the same floor apparently saw Anushka in an inebriated state too. We are not insinuating anything. But not just this, Ranbir is alleged to have invited some local women into his room. Well, the actor may be just partying with 'good friends'. But we do wonder what his 'really good friend' Kat has to say about these rumours. Looks like she was blissfully unaware coz the couple flew back happily together and Romeo was back to playing a devoted boyfriend.

http://www.asianage.com/bollywood/ranbir-back-his-wicked-ways-706

Wacko   With all honesty I like Ranbir coz he is a good actor ...can pull out many a roles but he isnt good looking to be such a Cassanova IMO...watevr do these idiotic chiks see in him !!
true...i feel exactly the same...

After all we r Partners haina Wink
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
@Richie my LIKE button aint working donno why :/.

I LOVE THEM :D Thank You for making them ;)

ViShi my Dreama Couple they put life in the work <3 lovely coloring n text

and Zaroon-Kashaf again superb siggy...yu color ZGH siggies best kaise :S lol

bAkChOd.

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged

LOL, there are a total of 7 HP books and movies. Dun temme you never saw any of the movies. I've seen all of them like gazillion times. LOL

And who told you I like that Tandon guy. Woh toh Tacker se bhi ghatiya hai isliye I preferred to ignore him in my comment. ROFL ROFL

neha-rockss

ankletiya IF-Rockerz
ankletiya
ankletiya

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mannat.

^ because all the Nehas are on hiatus. EmbarrassedLOL

lol haha @Edlyn aka Neha 2 Hi 5 ;)

@doc neha i told u na here only u chat, n wen u chat everybody follows ...
LOLmaine toh pehle he bola tha

.Mannat.

Go to top