Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crookers#9~Sirf Dekhne Ka Nahi~ (IO) (Page 123)

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 40697

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by XBitch_PleaseX

Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by XBitch_PleaseX



I MISS This Girl Ouch


Lovely capture Richie Embarrassed
just found it in some1's dabba

whos the lovely person Wink

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 32924

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss


omgeee yu know it??

which is yur most fav rain song??? lets talk abt most tacky and cheap 1 ROFLROFL

bdw I told mumma abt Kinshuk's comeback she was happy and asking abt the show details which I didnt have LOL

Bheegi si??ROFLROFL

really! Big smileLOL  Even WE don't even have details! ROFL
-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 32924

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Harshad Chopda and Viraf Patel in the reckoning to play lead in BBC's next for Life OK; Chhavi Pandey to play the female protagonist


SERZ SERZ KAHAN HO TUM...

See 2 Hotties together Silly

Hubby ji I HOPE TO SEE YU ASAP Blushing

Acha!? Both our hubbys coming on the same channel re!! Big smileBig smileHug
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 40697

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 40697

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Originally posted by neha-rockss


omgeee yu know it??

which is yur most fav rain song??? lets talk abt most tacky and cheap 1 ROFLROFL

bdw I told mumma abt Kinshuk's comeback she was happy and asking abt the show details which I didnt have LOL

Bheegi si??ROFLROFL

really! Big smileLOL  Even WE don't even have details! ROFL


Bheegi Si isnt Tacky  okay? I wud say   Tip Tip Barsa Paani Paani ne aag lagayi LOL

I cudnt say that yu guys dont have but yes I lied saying I just saw tis in SBS WinkLOL
-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 32924

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss



Bheegi Si isnt Tacky  okay? I wud say   Tip Tip Barsa Paani Paani ne aag lagayi LOL

I cudnt say that yu guys dont have but yes I lied saying I just saw tis in SBS WinkLOL

i never heard of that songROFL

u could of said u read it on the internet! Wat if she wants to see the video??ROFL
neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Joined: 13 January 2011
Posts: 40697

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Originally posted by neha-rockss

Harshad Chopda and Viraf Patel in the reckoning to play lead in BBC's next for Life OK; Chhavi Pandey to play the female protagonist


SERZ SERZ KAHAN HO TUM...

See 2 Hotties together Silly

Hubby ji I HOPE TO SEE YU ASAP Blushing

Acha!? Both our hubbys coming on the same channel re!! Big smileBig smileHug

Ohhh yaa ...now I will have a reason to watch TVLOL I just wish it was SA Chavi Mitthal is too old opp Viraf n HarshadOuch
-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Joined: 13 September 2010
Posts: 32924

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Originally posted by neha-rockss

Harshad Chopda and Viraf Patel in the reckoning to play lead in BBC's next for Life OK; Chhavi Pandey to play the female protagonist


SERZ SERZ KAHAN HO TUM...

See 2 Hotties together Silly

Hubby ji I HOPE TO SEE YU ASAP Blushing

Acha!? Both our hubbys coming on the same channel re!! Big smileBig smileHug

Ohhh yaa ...now I will have a reason to watch TVLOL I just wish it was SA Chavi Mitthal is too old opp Viraf n HarshadOuch

I wish it was SA instead of SanaLOL It would of made everyone so happy...Ouch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Crookers! :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: theloupgaroux   Replies: 1201   Views: 29107

theloupgaroux 1201 29107 17 August 2013 at 10:55am by neha-rockss
Crookers#7 ~Zindagi Gulzaar Hai~ (IO)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: neha-rockss   Replies: 1199   Views: 25131

neha-rockss 1199 25131 04 April 2013 at 3:34am by neha-rockss
crookers' #5 - Gotta be the one. [IO]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: theloupgaroux   Replies: 1205   Views: 16697

theloupgaroux 1205 16697 22 March 2013 at 6:58pm by ankletiya
~*Mayurians Forever 35*~*tum sirf meri ho*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: dmg1_mjht   Replies: 1206   Views: 34736

dmg1_mjht 1206 34736 11 May 2010 at 2:46pm by sizzysehrish
Sirf Hindi part 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: lalona   Replies: 221   Views: 9038

lalona 221 9038 05 April 2010 at 8:35pm by Make-It-Pop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index