Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neha-rockss thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

The two have never publicly accepted being in a relationship but have been spotted together more than just a few times leaving each others' place during the wee hours of the night. Of course, this all could mean that they are just friends. However, recent reports from NDTV, Zee News, Indiatimes, and even Mumbai's favourite blogger, Miss M, etc. state that Katrina is miffed with Ranbir due to the reports of TOIFA 2013 regarding Ranbir and Anushka Sharma's "drunken high spirits". This is greatly upsetting her and although, Ranbir and Katrina flew back to Mumbai together, things were not quite alright.

According to new reports, Ranbir picked up Katrina from her residence around 1 am. She was dressed in casuals and quickly slipped into his vehicle. Soon after, the car was seen entering Ranbir's residence, 'Krishna Raj' where the couple spent all night, presumably, talking out their differences. Katrina left around 8 am.

"Sources" say that the couple is seriously involved and trying to work it out.

http://pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/anushka-sharma/ranbir-kapoor-katrina-kaif-resolving-issues Ranbir-Kat ke love problems can make a story in itsef for a movie ðŸĪŠ

ankletiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha-rockss

hello koi hai ðŸĪ—

mai hun na ;).*huggs*
neha-rockss thumbnail

Awesomacious @VGLICIOUS_ 

Man: Mango flavored condoms please. Salesman: Who's she, Katrina or Parineeti ? Man: SRK.

😆

ankletiya thumbnail

If some1s watched Nautanki Saala or  Chashmebadoor lemme know the review ! 

nautanki i heard is gud.2nd one is bad
neha-rockss thumbnail
  1. Kamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan17m

Ranbeer singh will replace Sanju or Ajay n Varun Dhawan bhai jaan will replace Tushar bhai or Uday Bhai. Alia n Pari will be at no.1 togethr

Expand
  2. Kamaal R Khan - KRKKamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan28m

This is really superb news for people that nobody is there to replace KRK in Bollywood. He is one n only great KRK bollywood ever has.

Expand
  3. Kamaal R Khan - KRKKamaal R Khan - KRK ?@kamaalrkhan33m

According to me Sidhart Malhotra, Ranbir Kapoor n Girish Kumar are going to replace Salman, SRK n Amir in near future for sure.

😆
ankletiya thumbnail
A good friend stays with you in your good times.. but a best friend, teaches you how to create good times.. :)ðŸ˜ģ
neha-rockss thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal_k

A good friend stays with you in your good times.. but a best friend, teaches you how to create good times.. :)ðŸ˜ģ

oyye hoyye me is good na??ðŸ˜ģ
ankletiya thumbnail

u teach me hw to create bad times ðŸ˜ĄðŸ˜›
oh so this ZGH is another MJHT (SaJan) ??
ankletiya thumbnail

u teach me hw to create bad times so hw can u be gud?😆😛