• Bollywood
    • Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam
    • Gaurav Khanna
    • Yami Gautam
By TellychakkarTeam 13 Apr 2013 - 05:35
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Gaurav Khanna

There is no doubt that the television industry has abundant talent, and actors like Rajeev Khandelwal, Ayushmann Khurrana, Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh and Yami Gautam have proven that they can not only shine on the small screen but also weave magic on celluloid.

Gaurav Khanna, who was Yami Gautam's co star in Colors' show Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam, certainly knew that Yami would make it big in Bollywood… someday.

Talking about the achievement of his ex-co-star, Gaurav told Tellychakkar.com, "She always had the right head and when you have the right kind of head you make it big. In fact, while we were shooting for Yeh Pyaar… I had once told her that she would make it into Bollywood and I am glad that she is there today. I am very happy about all that she has achieved for herself."

When asked whether they manage to keep in touch, the actor averred, "Not really we got busy with our shows post Yeh Pyaar ended. We never really got time to be in touch, but I am sure we will take it from where we left whenever we meet."

Now, that's like a true friend!!!

Abeer and Guddo <3 <3

neha-rockss thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.spamdomain.net/tellywood-bytes/articles/tt-poll-viewers-chose-shilpa-anand-ksg-creating-striking-chemistry/

Shona won the Poll lol...Gawwd ye Gober peecha nahi chodta :/

well the poll is correct and she got 65% of votes even after almost all KaSh fans have wandered :D

neha-rockss thumbnail

Ranbir back to his wicked ways

Ranbir Romeo strikes again. And we thought he had settled into his relationship with a besotted Kat. Not quite. Word is out that Ranbir went back to his wild ways during his recent trip to Canada.

Apparently, he was seen cozying upto Anushka, a day before Kat arrived for an awards function. Now Ranbir will insist that he was just rehearsing with her for the show, but fans have a different story to tell. My khabru who was staying at the same floor apparently saw Anushka in an inebriated state too. We are not insinuating anything. But not just this, Ranbir is alleged to have invited some local women into his room. Well, the actor may be just partying with 'good friends'. But we do wonder what his 'really good friend' Kat has to say about these rumours. Looks like she was blissfully unaware coz the couple flew back happily together and Romeo was back to playing a devoted boyfriend.

http://www.asianage.com/bollywood/ranbir-back-his-wicked-ways-706

With all honesty I like Ranbir coz he is a good actor ...can pull out many a roles but he isnt good looking to be such a Cassanova IMO...watevr do these idiotic chiks see in him !!
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

dun call my malfoy vichitra. 😑  he's the cutest malfoy on the HP grounds. πŸ˜† ❀️ haven't you ever seen HP movies? 😲
theloupgaroux thumbnail
i dun like gaurav khanna's voice nor does his antics. :X
neha-rockss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edlyn

dun call my malfoy vichitra. 😑  he's the cutest malfoy on the HP grounds. πŸ˜† ❀️ haven't you ever seen HP movies? 😲

lol HP I dislike the books and movies both πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† The moment something is hyped I get put off it soemhow maybe I am too much into reverse pyschology πŸ˜†
neha-rockss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edlyn

i dun like gaurav khanna's voice nor does his antics. :X

his voice?? I dont even remember πŸ˜† antics as in wat? πŸ˜›

I may not be his fan but I definately find him better than wannabe Tackers and Tandons πŸ˜†
theloupgaroux thumbnail

Originally posted by: neha-rockss

lol HP I dislike the books and movies both πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† The moment something is hyped I get put off it soemhow maybe I am too much into reverse pyschology πŸ˜†

Not everything which is hyped is useless. 😳 I LOVE JK. Rowling for writing something as HP. That woman has some original creativity, I love her latest The Casual Vacancy too. πŸ˜† HP has such great diversity of characters and themes. Personally I like DH2 and Half Blood Prince the most. Draco got important roles in those. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
neha-rockss thumbnail

Hey Evil πŸ˜› wassup Kemonacho πŸ˜‰