Punar Vivah

aarya os: truth of her life pt 2pg 5 april 12 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

billieberry

Goldie

billieberry

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged

part 1 was beautifully written continue soonSmile nd thanx for d PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhaaana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aarya os: truth of her life pt 2pg 5 april 12 (Page 5)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Comrade4eva..

IF-Rockerz

..Comrade4eva..

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Loved part 1...nice moment between Yash and his daughter!

Continue soon!!!

suhaaana

alekhika20

IF-Rockerz

alekhika20

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Fab concept,cnt soon.
Waiting.

suhaaana

tharuma

Goldie

tharuma

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
really different os ..lovey updateWink

suhaaana

disha_rajdev

Goldie

disha_rajdev

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hi buddieBig smile
This is interesting yarThumbs Up
Am so much to eager to know what nextWink
Do update soon dearie and thnk u for the PMHeart
Take care alwaysHug

suhaaana

buzzy.reenaholi

IF-Stunnerz

buzzy.reenaholi

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
its Wow Wow Wow

really curious to know what happened next

Sffs

Sffs

Sffs

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
TRUTH OF HER LIFE
PART 2

It was after two days aarti's parents arrived at her place… she was living alone since last six months.. after she was informed that her baby was no more she left Bhopal for her better accepting the bitter truth her fate that she was not meant to get the happiness of being a mother…

Aarti after making her parents comfortable..asked her mother…

"where is my daughter what you people did with her ..where did you sent her or should I say sold her to someone…"

Her accusation were quite big she was not thinking what she was thinking… she knew that dia was her daughter the orphanage where she was given had made her knew accidently that her daughter had been adopted and that's the mistake which was done by the authorities …

Shobaji tried to let the matter go but aarti didn't let it…

I know the truth maa so its better you two should know told me the entire truth that why did you do this to me… what my baby has harmed you that you parted her from her own mother…. Was she a burden on you two..tell me ..her voice was getting loud with her every next word…

While shoba tried to calm her she was getting aggressive…

" that child was a curse on your life aarti first you did a mistake of submitting yourself to sometime and then you get pregnant without getting married..do you even know what this society will call your child… and its better that the baby died…"

GET OUT OF HERE…and FORGET THAT YOU EVER HAD A DAUGHTER …

I know I was wrong on every single step I took but that doesn't mean that you will call my child dead ..i wish I would have been dead even before I knew that I was being cheated…

Her rage was getting on her nerves… she needed no more proof that dia was her daughter and yash she will see him how can he say that dia is his and his wife biological child…

DIA had slept in the protective embrace of her dadda… she was getting much time to spent with yash from last two days he was all the time with his cutie… pampering her playing with her and even nanny doesn't have to do any work when yash was around…

He got up and looked at the dia's birth certificate..there's clearly written her parents name… date the time when she was born but aarti she was constantly in his mind her every word was playing in his mind…  he was about to go out when aarti called him and said that she wants to meet dia and she needs to talk to him…

Yash didn't knew why he did agree but yes he reached at caf XYZ within twenty minutes .actually he too was curious to know why did she have called him… and was she know knew the truth know… he reached and looked at her pacing restlessly ..she was looking tensed…

As soon as she saw her bundle of joy she took her in her arms but her sudden excitement made her to yell at yash since she saw her baby sleeping and yash was holding her she was kind of jealous …yes jealous that he was spending a good quality of time with her when she should be the one who must take care of her…  

" you cant even hold her properly..you are not taking proper care of my daughter…" she said frustratingly…

First yash didn't get the eagerness that she showed literally snatching the sleeping baby and know she was accusing him….

He was annoyed and took dia from her…

Just shut up… nothing is proved till now and I did not need any proof… she is mu daughter and get that clear in your head ….

Aarti scowled… she didn't want to argue but she did ….

Aarti: fine then be ready.. I will have to go through legal procedures to get my daughter back… I know dia is my daughter and you have adopted her from Bhopal… I have known the truth so you don't need to play around… they have already told me the truth…..

Yash was shocked that was completely incredulous she was saying that dia was adopted by him and why the hell did he have to adopt his own child….

Yash: what are you talking about … and adoption are you out of your mind she is my daughter..what do you want from me aarti … why are you disturbing my peace….

He was about to get dia when aarti's word stopped him…

My parents lied to me that my daughter is dead ..there must be something with your life too. Ask your parents …. And who so ever you want …

Yash didn't want to believe her but he cant deny that dia was born in Bhopal and he still remember that arpita was adamant on going with him and she had accompany him to Bhopal and then that accident in which she left him… was something that he didn't want to remember he lost his love and he was all alone now..but he got his little angel …

Yash : I don't believe you aarti .. just say me what do you want… I cant believe in your fake stories…

Aarti fine I will get you the proof… I am sure there is someone from your family too who tried to do this…

AFTER A WEEK

Aarti reached sindhiya mansion she had even called him to reach as soon as possible…  the caretaker of the orphanage was there with aarti , aarti was quiet till yash came …he didn't knew how to react but still he went near her and asked her the purpose that she called him…

Aarti asked the caretaker and gave him the photo was two days old baby diya…

Aarti " is she the baby that the lady standing over there came and adopted …. She asked..

The caretaker immediately recognized yash mother radha and she immediately told her ..that the same lady came to adopt the baby since she was a new born and was a girl…

Yash shouted listning to this…

Yash: shut up aarti…  I knew that you would do anything to prove yourself right but I cant believe that ma did that..ma tell her that diya is my daughter ..he was enraged with aarti…

Radha didn't know how to tell him the truth it was truth that dia was not yash biological daughter they had lost their daughter when she was born and arpita's condition was not good that time so she had adopted baby diya from orphanage and since she was also a newborn so no one suspected…

She dejectedly accepted ….

Radha" she is saying truth yash…. Diya was adopted by me…

Aarti didn't took a second to take her daughter from radha's arm when she tried to go..yash stopped her…

Yash: she is mine legally didn't you listen that ma had adopted her..so dare you touch her..

Aarti looked at him in anger… but she didn't gave him her daughter and yash didn't knew what to do his little life was going away from him…and too his surprise his baby didn't even cried when she was in arrti's arm…

Yash's word meant nothing to her and she left…

A night without her was so meaning less for him..he couldn't help but he reached at aarti's place.she was sitting on the recliner of her room when she heard him..taking her daughter she came down and opened the door..but like his daughter sensed him..she immediately got into his arms … yash couldn't help but to shower his love on her….

Yash" baby missed dadda..she giggled..and slept peacefully on his chest….

Yash looked at aarti who had turned her head around seeing father daughter time….

I cant stay without her aarti…

His voice was fumbling..he was broken ..his only support was his daughter and the bond that he had with her she still couldn't deny…

Aarti" what about me about my loneliness that I am feeling since I thought that she left me alone to die..everyone left me or cheated me I don't want her to go away ..please don't take her from me….

~!~!~!~!!~!~!~!~!~~~!~!~!~!~~!~!~!~!!~~!~!~~!

It was almost a year since they were married … and their naughty daughter was two year now..she was the cute little brat who will make anyone dance on her tunes…whether it was her elder sister vedika , her badi ma's daughter who actually complies to her every demand…

After that night yash had proposed aarti knowing what dia meant for them and she would get the father and well as a mother's love if she gets agree to this realtion which was actually bonded by her…

So it was all that started with diya and she ended getting her dadda and mama together and love happes gradually like they say that everyone needs a second chance which yash and aarti gave for diya's sake…

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

So how was it

I know it was something u can say inappropriate but my mind was bugging me to write

Thanks to all those readers who like and commented

suhana

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

janakiramjicynthiagemShwtygmhatcherqwerty012Sunrio80srilanka123niveasreedisha_rajdevLeevi05ksfan2Shashi1984sridevi_nsara1990sb1410VincyAnneprincess121993RA17kratzyfanlulujjjjIsYaRoCHeRmaha9caller123Paro_rudra-Dhoop-

Sffs

Sffs

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
updated last part

pg 5

Post Reply New Post

Go to top