India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Junoon? What the bloody effin jalebies?

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

First of all yes I've been Casper the friendly ghost for too long on IF but life of a med kid suck T_T I miss you guys and my stories just as much as you!

Here's some thoughts I had on today's episode.

First and foremost, is it strange how I (being a Rishbala fan) am more worried about the Sulbala misunderstanding than excited about the Rishbala reunion that will happen soon-ish.

And I was kind of excited (I will explain the "kind of" below) until RK called the entire revenge thing a nok jhok. A BLOODY NOK JHOK! LIKE W*F! At first I didn't know what the press conference was about (maybe he mentioned it in an earlier episode and I wasn't really paying attention) and then RK went all Supreme and stated that breaking the poor girls heart to PIECES troubling her every living moment of her life was a BLOODY NOK JHOK! LIKE WHAT THE BLOODY EFFING JALEBIES MAN! At this point if Madhu says anything extremely hurtful, he asked for it.

And I was only "kind of" excited because it was up until RK got all physical with Madhu, I was fine. Everyone's arguing that its his "junoon" that's making him do this but obsession to the point where it looks like sexual abuse is no longer obsession that has anything to do with love, its obsession that has to do with mental illness! I don't know but every time he got close to her it looked like he was forcing himself upon her (which he was but of course we're expected to find that romantic cause whatever the hell the male lead does to the female lead  is romantic).

In all seriousness today what we were supposed to find romantic wasn't remotely romantic to me. But seriously, is it just me? Did no body else *cringe* when RK got close to Madhu today? Like it almost felt wrong! Actually it was wrong!

Like what are the CVs thinking? They should be sued by the fictional RK for character assassination! This is NOT how RK is, this ISN'T how his junoon is either! They are portraying him in a light that makes it seem like Sultan and Madhu are in love and RK is the villain. I know it sounds horrible but someone had to say it, and right now, thats what it looks like. CVs... get it together man! And honestly I've never really had an issue with the MB CVs. But then again, there's a first for everything.

And then the precap.

1 word.

PSYCHO.

How are we supposed to translate it?

PSYCHO = Junoon = Romanatic = FANGIRL TIME.

To sum it up:

Real "junoon" is Shah Rukh Khan in Kal Ho Na Ho not Shah Rukh Khan in Darr.

Real "junoon" is doing something to an outrageous extent for your love, not for possession of your love.

-Shweta

Edited by shruti.nil - 11 April 2013 at 10:49am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkp-Desire-Sana16Deemagkibattiasweetgeet.21nityaN.bhavnaheart1vena.cava.t1234apricitysumreenornella_mgSiri22bidzprettyjiabhaylovepiaNeejuafghangirlsoapbubbleninandmemadSilentsoulBasiliskCroppedHorizon.--Udhay---Nightingale-

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Res.

I'm guessing this post is probably anti-RK because of your scrap but still, I'm going to read it later and give it a chance. Just because I've missed you Shwetu.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Shweta..

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrittB

Res.

I'm guessing this post is probably anti-RK because of your scrap but still, I'm going to read it later and give it a chance. Just because I've missed you Shwetu.  

It's not anti-rk per say... just anti-the-shit-he-pulled-today. Lol aww you don't have to put yourself through the torture my dear! Missed you too <3

Edited by -ForeverYours- - 10 April 2013 at 2:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fabulous05-Pritt-

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
thanks

..Shweta..

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desait

thanks

Your welcome?

--Udhay--

amar5000 Senior Member
amar5000
amar5000

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i agree

--Udhay--

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I seriously think RK should sue them for defining his Junoon as seriously crazy physcopathic junoon some what similar to Darr...

Seriously seeing any romanticism in past couple of episodes is like supporting a physcopath even in fiction ...

Nowdays I dont see that smirking classy RK all I see layers of his mental health which required to be treated...

New promo is scary

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PantheraSiri22abhaylovepia--Udhay--

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Thank you for this post!! Agree with each and every word you've said!!

At least some people are still talking sense in this forum unlike others who find every god damn reason to justify RK's actions!! And how people can justify this abuse as RK's junoon is beyond me dude! 

And the CVs have really lost it!! What are they showing now? Handcuffs? Ab yehi baki tha!! This is not Junoon but madness!!

As much as I'm hating RK right now, I'm also hating Madhu's reactions!! How can she melt so easily is beyond my understanding!! She is so strong in front of others but in front of RK, she's so weak and vulnerable!!

I think it's time that I take a break from MB again. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

t1234Siri22krock--Udhay--

Go to top