Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Jhootha Kahin Ka: Epi Apr 10 Edited (Page 6)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..sweetchilly..

Lovely post..
ASYA ROCKS..

They do...thanksSmile

hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Hi Bheegi,

Before I talk about your post, must say that thanks to your posts, I am going back to my playlist and listening to all these songs -  after ages! First it was Bechara Dil and Bedardi Balma and now today Jhootha Kahin Ka. It was a Rishi-Neetu song right?

Coming to your post now, wonderful as always! Smile I loved the episode today - especially Asad who was adorable. This is the first Hindi serial I am watching and I never had heard of KSG before...but am now a big fan. He is so good!

Coming to Asad - kya bechara conflicted soul hai woh! "I will have to let her go!" Really? this is called letting her go? And the stickler for honesty, perfection and truth that the man is, what did he do? He cheated and got busted! Big smile 

And the way he denied that the video meant nothing! If Asad could have, he would have ascribed the video to Miss Farooqui's imagination! 

The first scene where Zoya listens to Asad's message was magical. Despite not being in the same frame, both KSG and SJ were bang on - in terms of their acting. Lovely!

Aah and Zoya was fabulous - her tantrum before leaving was super cute... and now that she knows that Asad didnt want her to leave and that he cheated in the toss, she will give him a hard time!Big smile

Bechara Asad- Musibat ko roka hai toh he has to learn to deal with it! 

Fantastic episode for us Asya lovers... No, I am not going to comment on the other scenes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hsvs

Hi Bheegi,

Before I talk about your post, must say that thanks to your posts, I am going back to my playlist and listening to all these songs -  after ages! First it was Bechara Dil and Bedardi Balma and now today Jhootha Kahin Ka. It was a Rishi-Neetu song right?

Thanks hsvs. I am glad someone else can relate to those old songs. Yes, that was a Rishi-Neetu song. Another adorable pair

Coming to your post now, wonderful as always! Smile I loved the episode today - especially Asad who was adorable. This is the first Hindi serial I am watching and I never had heard of KSG before...but am now a big fan. He is so good!

Well, all I'll say is that KSG has been the only reason I watched DMG and now this show. All my ffs were inspired because of KSG tooBig smile Watch him in DMG. He is what Zoya is on this show just 10 times funnier and as adorable.

Coming to Asad - kya bechara conflicted soul hai woh! "I will have to let her go!" Really? this is called letting her go? And the stickler for honesty, perfection and truth that the man is, what did he do? He cheated and got busted! Big smile 

And the way he denied that the video meant nothing! If Asad could have, he would have ascribed the video to Miss Farooqui's imagination! 

The first scene where Zoya listens to Asad's message was magical. Despite not being in the same frame, both KSG and SJ were bang on - in terms of their acting. Lovely!

Agree. Loved the scene where he is in dark and she in light and the PC frame separating the two

Aah and Zoya was fabulous - her tantrum before leaving was super cute... and now that she knows that Asad didnt want her to leave and that he cheated in the toss, she will give him a hard time!Big smile

Bechara Asad- Musibat ko roka hai toh he has to learn to deal with it! 

Fantastic episode for us Asya lovers... No, I am not going to comment on the other scenes!

I am on the same page too...looking forward to the cute immigration track too

hsvsSiri22

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Good post for the lovely episode, bheegi. Asad was so lovable today! I absolutely adored the scene when Zoya confronts him about the video, but the guy still stuck with his lie during toss blurts out 'mai jhoot nahi bola'. He looked like a little kiddo, jiski chori pakdi gayi hai. Nothing could be cuter than that!Big smile

Anyways it was good strategy of Zoya to put the ball(coin) in his court! Let him decide whether she stays or not! Asad rises to the challenge and shows his love and stops her from going!!Clap

I loved the reaction between Asad and Zoya after she shows him the video. Asad wanted to say there is no deeper meaning to his mat jao zoya statement without realizing that Zoya is just content with his mat jao. She is not delving deeper right now as she is oblivious of her own love! But Asad saab kept on denying the love hidden behind his remark irking Zoya all the more. These two, I tell you, are quite impossible!LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

Good post for the lovely episode, bheegi. Asad was so lovable today! I absolutely adored the scene when Zoya confronts him about the video, but the guy still stuck with his lie during toss blurts out 'mai jhoot nahi bola'. He looked like a little kiddo, jiski chori pakdi gayi hai. Nothing could be cuter than that!Big smile

Anyways it was good strategy of Zoya to put the ball(coin) in his court! Let him decide whether she stays or not! Asad rises to the challenge and shows his love and stops her from going!!Clap

I loved the reaction between Asad and Zoya after she shows him the video. Asad wanted to say there is no deeper meaning to his mat jao zoya statement without realizing that Zoya is just content with his mat jao. She is not delving deeper right now as she is oblivious of her own love! But Asad saab kept on denying the love hidden behind his remark irking Zoya all the more. These two, I tell you, are quite impossible!LOL 

Thanks Jas. Yes, Asad made up for his 'i need to let her go' comment with his adorable stutters and his lies. Yes, can envision more cute scene in coming episodes

jasw

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Great analysis as always Sangeeta!

Loved the AsYa portions of the episode.  Although I was gratified for Zoya finding the recording, I loved Asad.  The expressions from sorrow to embarrassment to joy to mortified after seeing the recording...omg were all fabulously displayed by the extremely talented KSG.

The best jhoota moment was during the coin toss when you see him praying for heads then that moment when he realizes that he doesn't have to put himself out.  All he has to do is lie and say it was heads and he gets Zoya to stay.  Wonderfully done and executed from a cenematography perspective.

I am disappointed that during all this flip flop by Zoya and Asad's behaviour Dilshad and Najma are still completely oblivious to what is going on right in front of their eyes.

Siri22bheegi

eternalasha Goldie
eternalasha
eternalasha

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Bheegi
Again, a great post.
It was very touching to see this strong man being vulnerable and shy. Even without dropping his eyes KSG can look shy - phenomal acting - thi man is going places.

Symbolism:
I thought of one more - Before the coin toss, Zoya said "Ham Kismat Pe Chhod  Detein hain" . Asad caught the coin and actually flipped it. So I guess Asad is Zoy ki Kismat hai !

Also, Zoya had been dying to hear the word Mat Jaao - and in this conversation he said it three times ... almost like saying Qubool Hai three times.   I loved that one of his "mat Jaaos was "Mai Nahin Chaahta hai ke tum Jaao" - Very clear!

The bonus on top of top of the above was that he said her name, tum  and revealed himself

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shell16

Great analysis as always Sangeeta!

Loved the AsYa portions of the episode.  Although I was gratified for Zoya finding the recording, I loved Asad.  The expressions from sorrow to embarrassment to joy to mortified after seeing the recording...omg were all fabulously displayed by the extremely talented KSG.

The best jhoota moment was during the coin toss when you see him praying for heads then that moment when he realizes that he doesn't have to put himself out.  All he has to do is lie and say it was heads and he gets Zoya to stay.  Wonderfully done and executed from a cenematography perspective.

I am disappointed that during all this flip flop by Zoya and Asad's behaviour Dilshad and Najma are still completely oblivious to what is going on right in front of their eyes.

thanks shell. Yes, it's a treat to watch ksg and SJ's expressions...both do a great job

Yes, Tanu has figured out their relationship but Dilshad and Najma haven't? It's really strange unless they are waiting for the day to catch them red handedBig smile

Siri22ShellJA

Go to top