Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Jhootha Kahin Ka: Epi Apr 10 Edited (Page 5)

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
res

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Bheegi... Wht do u want me to say... I think u could turn out to be an Indian J K Rowling...
I just want to add one more note to ur symbolism... Wht abt the gift tanveer gave to zoya... There was Asad also in that photo... so in near future she might give him away neither knowingly or unknowingly...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22bheegi

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Hi Sangeeta, see dug your post. I saw your post before I just logged out at work, sorry time crunch plus as I said I love to reply yours only after I watched it myself.
Yes, the episode belonged to Karan today. JoothaShocked our Asad Ahmed Khan, no never. First time he was honest to himself. He couldnt see her go, he lied but that one second look at her sad face he decided to be truthful to himself once..
I loved the confession scene the most, his eyes his voice, was of man with extreme pain. Loved how they turned to each other with their backs, in opposite direction to make full circle. It was just perfect with their emotions..

Zoya, she is cutie. She caught him, cornered him and when he stammered his Woh, Actually in front of all, she didnt push poor guy too hard. She came up with other idea and he did fell for it. He caught the coin before it fell, he didnt trust anyone but himself in writing her destiny. Now that was strking good symbolism(wow I can see itShocked too)

When Dilshaad hugged her, wasnt it so cute? Aww what are you scared of now Mr Khan, you got your Ammi dulhan she loves..

Oh yeah Zoya is no longer in any doubt, she is one hell of confident girl now to fight for what is hers. Tanveer stay away else you will be burnt. She saw his raw confession, loved her attitude again to challenge him. It would be fun if she does play hard to get nowTongue MusibatLOL now she is, but his dil ki musibatBig smile

Ayaan crappy behaviour is getting too much, didnt Zoya ask him to take care of Humaira and didnt he promise he will. Now Zoya, you need to straighten this Khan too..

Razia, is playing with fire now. She is taking this too far, Badi Bii knows all about her, there are still enough people who trust her more than anyone.

The last scene was cute too, Juhi looked cute and fun. Cant wait for tomorrow for their convo..

BTW, last but not least at all, Thanks Tanu for uniting these two idiots who otherwise would have never accepted their feelings easily. She was like How come Asad lie, seriously your whole life is nothing but a lie..

Thanks Karan for shooting over the clock just to make sure when you are on vacation we dont miss you. Usually i have seen PH end up using body doublesAngry in most scenes to cover it. I hate those, its such awful distraction..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 10 April 2013 at 6:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsSiri22bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Bheegi... Wht do u want me to say... I think u could turn out to be an Indian J K Rowling...
I just want to add one more note to ur symbolism... Wht abt the gift tanveer gave to zoya... There was Asad also in that photo... so in near future she might give him away neither knowingly or unknowingly...

Thanks Deepa...ab aap itna sharminda na karein. JK Rowling ka tho khayal rakha hotaLOL

Good observation...yes tanu is gifting the whole family to Zoya apne hi haathon seClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepa

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Hi Sangeeta, see dug your post. I saw your post before I just logged out at work, sorry time crunch plus as I said I love to reply yours only after I watched it myself.
Yes, the episode belonged to Karan today. JoothaShocked our Asad Ahmed Khan, no never. First time he was honest to himself. He couldnt see her go, he lied but that one second look at her sad face he decided to be truthful to himself once..

Thanks Vineeta. I agree, KSG/Asad was really adorable today- in his emotional, embarrassed and happy scenes. He looked like a little innocent boy
I loved the confession scene the most, his eyes his voice, was of man with extreme pain. Loved how they turned to each other with their backs, in opposite direction to make full circle. It was just perfect with their emotions..

KSG has always been good with those scenes

Zoya, she is cutie. She caught him, cornered him and when he stammered his Woh, Actually in front of all, she didnt push poor guy too hard. She came up with other idea and he did fell for it. He caught the coin before it fell, he didnt trust anyone but himself in writing her destiny. Now that was strking good symbolism(wow I can see itShocked too)
 Love that interpretation Vineeta...hum sab expert hote jaa rahe hainBig smile Zoya as always was really cute. Loved her in the confession scene and loved that mitwa moment when Dilshaad hugged her

When Dilshaad hugged her, wasnt it so cute? Aww what are you scared of now Mr Khan, you got your Ammi dulhan she loves..yes, that was my fav scene

Oh yeah Zoya is no longer in any doubt, she is one hell of confident girl now to fight for what is hers. Tanveer stay away else you will be burnt. She saw his raw confession, loved her attitude again to challenge him. It would be fun if she does play hard to get nowTongue MusibatLOL now she is, but his dil ki musibatBig smile
yes, she has declared- deal with it, this museebat is here to stayLOL

Ayaan crappy behaviour is getting too much, didnt Zoya ask him to take care of Humaira and didnt he promise he will. Now Zoya, you need to straighten this Khan too..

Right now looks like Ayaan is sulking because he wants to leave the show for a movieLOL

Razia, is playing with fire now. She is taking this too far, Badi Bii knows all about her, there are still enough people who trust her more than anyone.

As someone said, Razia is always planning her next chaal...

The last scene was cute too, Juhi looked cute and fun. Cant wait for tomorrow for their convo..

I think the immigration track is going to be hilarious

BTW, last but not least at all, Thanks Tanu for uniting these two idiots who otherwise would have never accepted their feelings easily. She was like How come Asad lie, seriously your whole life is nothing but a lie..

Yeah, tanu has actually helped Asya more than hurt them. Hope the trend continues

Thanks Karan for shooting over the clock just to make sure when you are on vacation we dont miss you. Usually i have seen PH end up using body doublesAngry in most scenes to cover it. I hate those, its such awful distraction..

KSG has always been a thorough professional...love him for that

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22_vineeta_

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
So you think Rishabh really leaving, yeah he did look distracted, more than usualConfused I mean..

I seriously hope they dont struck any deal with him, he wants to go. let him go, he wants 15 minutes of fame(no guarantee either there, right??) so be it. I dont want him to see acting like thatOuch..

Hope someone confirms or deny this news soon..
..sweetchilly.. IF-Rockerz
..sweetchilly..
..sweetchilly..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Lovely post..
ASYA ROCKS..
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

So you think Rishabh really leaving, yeah he did look distracted, more than usualConfused I mean..

I seriously hope they dont struck any deal with him, he wants to go. let him go, he wants 15 minutes of fame(no guarantee either there, right??) so be it. I dont want him to see acting like thatOuch..

Hope someone confirms or deny this news soon..

Looks like someone asked Forum 32 and they didn't deny it- they just said ' didn't you read the article?" Yeah, some of these low budget movies don't even make it to the screen. He would be foolish to leave such a popular show and PH. Subhash Ghai's time has gone

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22_vineeta_Npdeepa

Go to top