Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Jhootha Kahin Ka: Epi Apr 10 Edited (Page 4)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

Excellent post and excellent episode too. Asad/Karan looked so cute when caught lying. Looking forward for the engagement track. 
I hope Zoya is at home when Shireen comes to see Dilshad tomorrow. 

Thanks Zam. Yes, I hope we will get some serious rom-com moments with the engagement track

Don't know what shireen-razia are upto now

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fun_games

Agree with u 

I must say Karan is just amazing as Asad Embarrassed

Thanks fun games. KSG is a great actor and really breathes life into his characters. Who can ever forget Armaan?
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

awesome review di. loved the title

Thanks yaariyan. The original song was very cute too- Rishi and Neetu song from yester years

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Truly said Sangeet... Asad today desrves the title of Jhootha Kahin ka... He can't express his inner feelings in front of others but he is finding another ways to do the same... Employment letter, video message, Coin toss lie and I am sure there will be some more before he learns to express his feelings openly... Zoya is smarter enough to save a copy of the CD in the computer and send it to her email... This symbolizes that Zoya will outsmart Tanveer in her games... I truly loved the shy, loveable, helpless, confused and most importantly the liar Asad... KSG has yet again proved that he is a brilliant actor... 

Wonder what Razia is upto? She is back with a big plot yet again... and still managing to control everyone's lives as per her wish... IMO, she is making Shireen believe that Badi Bi and Dilshad wants to get Shireen and her children out of Rashid's life by doing this Kala Jadoo so Dilshad and her children can be back in Rashid's life... Razia is such an evil that she plays her game very well... This reminds me of one dialogue from the movie "Don 2" where SRK says "Don ka dushman jab tak Don ke khilaf chaal chalta hai, Don apni agli chaal chal chuka hota hai". She truly believes in this... before anybody could catch her or could play the cards against her, she turns the table on them...

Thanks rendezvousin. Loved reading your comments. You are right about Razia. It's my hope then that Razia will outsmart Tanveer tooWink
The only person who has outsmarted Razia in the past is Humeira. So, I hope she will stop her mom at some point.

Yeah, loving AsYa's nok jhonk and luka-chupi nowEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rendezvousvin

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Awesome post as usual bheegi.

I loved how Zoya put him in a fix when she came to his room and confronted him with proof. I like how she doesn't shy away from demanding to express his feelings. 

Although I'd have loved to see some awkwardness when both of them were coming out of the room Asad carrying her suitcase. But never mind. The scene in the living room made up for it. Totally adorable.

Tanu trying to score points with Khala by presenting zoya with a picture was just erm. Although I wonder what makes her think that Asad will jump to marry her just because Zoya is out of the picture.

KSG as Asad is a treat to watch. I'm falling for him more and more day by day. 

bheegi

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Oh wanted to add as much as I love totally cute Asad can't wait for tomorrow when Shireen is apparently making an appearance at the Khan villa.

Would love to see angry Asad.

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

i love ur posts,...

Thanks Rabzonedge. You guys keep me goingBig smile
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Awesome post as usual bheegi.

I loved how Zoya put him in a fix when she came to his room and confronted him with proof. I like how she doesn't shy away from demanding to express his feelings. 

Although I'd have loved to see some awkwardness when both of them were coming out of the room Asad carrying her suitcase. But never mind. The scene in the living room made up for it. Totally adorable.

Tanu trying to score points with Khala by presenting zoya with a picture was just erm. Although I wonder what makes her think that Asad will jump to marry her just because Zoya is out of thpicture.

Thanks Siri. Yes, I cringed when Tanu trie dto impress Dilshaad with the gift for Zoya.Did Dilshaad eat most of her kheer also? Dilshaad is quite lattoo over Tanu as you can see. Hope Dilshaad doesn't come to Asad with the proposal for TanuConfused

KSG as Asad is a treat to watch. I'm falling for him more and more day by day. 
I have always been his fan since DMG days. If you haven't seen Armaan, you should. He was phenomenal in that role. 

Siri22

Go to top