Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Jhootha Kahin Ka: Epi Apr 10 Edited (Page 3)

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Truly said Sangeet... Asad today desrves the title of Jhootha Kahin ka... He can't express his inner feelings in front of others but he is finding another ways to do the same... Employment letter, video message, Coin toss lie and I am sure there will be some more before he learns to express his feelings openly... Zoya is smarter enough to save a copy of the CD in the computer and send it to her email... This symbolizes that Zoya will outsmart Tanveer in her games... I truly loved the shy, loveable, helpless, confused and most importantly the liar Asad... KSG has yet again proved that he is a brilliant actor... 

Wonder what Razia is upto? She is back with a big plot yet again... and still managing to control everyone's lives as per her wish... IMO, she is making Shireen believe that Badi Bi and Dilshad wants to get Shireen and her children out of Rashid's life by doing this Kala Jadoo so Dilshad and her children can be back in Rashid's life... Razia is such an evil that she plays her game very well... This reminds me of one dialogue from the movie "Don 2" where SRK says "Don ka dushman jab tak Don ke khilaf chaal chalta hai, Don apni agli chaal chal chuka hota hai". She truly believes in this... before anybody could catch her or could play the cards against her, she turns the table on them...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
i love ur posts,...
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

res

unres...yes indeed KSG and Surbhi stole d show...If not for dem i wonder who would have been asya...!!!!!

agree...they are really doing a great job with their characters

They are meant to be together...How a guy who said "I LL HAVE TO LET U GO..." Changed to dis?????????????????????????????? All for GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was shocked...CVs ko tho pappiyan jhappiyan banta hi hein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

yeah, asad couldn't keep his promise to himselfWink

Symbolisms abt Coin toss change:

Asad ll change Zoe s destiny!!!! Even though der ll b ups n downs and all Tanveers and Razias...He ll b d 1 who s goin to change all her sorrows and troubles into HAPPINESS!!!!! Yeh upar waale ne likh diya hein...no1 can change it...

I like your inClapterpretation too...just posted mine on the post also

Zoe ll never leave Asad's house unless any major downpull happens...SHE HAS SAID IT...BCA PLSSS NOTE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved ur Jhoota kahin ka...and d New jhoota Asad too...well written...

yeah, loving the 'imperfect' AAK now

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

When they're married he might not be able to get away with any lies! LOL
What an awesome episode. My sweet Asad...Good that Zoya backed him into a corner and caused him to stutter today before the coin toss LOL 
Awesome post just like the episode Big smile

Thanks Andrea. Yes, loving the miya-biwi type relationship of AsYa. I agree, Zoya will be a tough wifeyLOL
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Lovely post..Asad stole the show todayLOL The confession was beautifully done and Zoya's reaction to it in the first scene was the moment of the episode..What followed later was hilarious..I loved how Zoe snapped at Asad when he started of with his woh and actually..And yes the fact that Mr.Khan, despite all his tehzeeb, tameez and principles lied about the coin toss shows how far he has gone as far as Zoe is concerned..Am so glad both Tannu and Zoe caught on to the fact that he cheatedLOL Now i cant wait for the engagement track to unfold..And yes, i really hope Asad is present when Shireen comes cos i don want Dilshad to be insulted once again Sleepy

Thanks Roger. You made a very good point there. Both women now know where their relationship stands with Asad. Tanveer's plans are all falling like a deck of cards...hope she doesn't escalate her plans to a new levelAngry

Yeah, was kinda surprised that Dilshaad has been dragged into this black magic evil
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

res

unres

beautiful post di!!!

KSG was as always brilliant today!!!!!

and  i so loved asad today...the ever so honest mr khan lied to stop his lady love...nd all the stammering...Man he is so cute!!!!!

zoya is indeed the woman in charge...i just hope she realizes her feelings soon.

I have started loving BCA too coz whatever she does only bring asya closerLOL

Thanks Vidhi.Yes, Asad was adorable today. I think I have forgiven him for his thappad forever nowLOL
Yeah,Zoya was like a typical wifey today

BCA 's chaals are all falling flat- hope the trend continues

..vidhi..

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Superb post Bheegi Thumbs Up

For me, the highlight of today's epi was the first scene, such an emotional moment. When Zoe finally hears him say the words she had been really wanting to, her tears and that look of relief on her face. And she had named that file 'Asad' on the laptop. I loved that part too when before the coin toss she asked him if "aap owner hai is ghar ke, aap bataiye main jau ya nahi" and he started stammering again LOL But he looks really cute when he says that.

And Mr Asad Ahmed Khan, a stickler for rules actually lied today to stop his musibat from going back. He is truly a changed man now, a man in love. I am looking forward to this track,  would love to see Zoe teasing Asad and him being red faced LOL What fun it'll be

Thanks s120.I agree, that scene was really well acted by SJ. Both SJ and KSG continue to amaze me on a daily basis. No wonder, even the PH has been giving them meatier lines and scenes

Yeah, I am looking forward to the confident Zoya now- she is really going to be a big pain for Asad now (in a cute way)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90Livingfree

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viya.mallik4eva

Lovely post di.
I love this jhoota kahin ka. What an episode!!

Best line you wrote - only a woman who is confident of her man's feelings could have acted in front of everyone. So true. The coin toss is a killer shot by Zoe. Asad got caught redhanded. Poor guy.

Tanveer is only helping them unintentionally..lol..serves her right!!

Something big surely will happen in Ajmer. Very excited about that track.

Thanks Viya. I wonder if Tanveer will jeopardize Zoya's safety there. Asad will probably save her and take her to the holy shrine of Ajmer Sharif. They will come a full circle from first dargah scene (keeping fingers crossed)

delena90

Go to top