bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
jhutha kahee ka mujhe aisa mila
jise hai meree vafao se gila

dekhe agar tu pyar se mujhko
hanske mai de, dungee piya jan bhee tujhko

(I date myself with these old songs)   

Today's review is dedicated to the adorable, cute, shy and loveable 'Jhootha kahina ka' of the dayThere is only one man who deserves this title- Mr. ASAD AHMED KHANI have always been a KSG fan, but today he reaffirmed my faith in him as an actor who can make any scene look so genuine and heartfelt.

Asad, a man of principles who hates lies, loves facts and will never bend his rules for anyone or anything, has learnt the artful skill of lying from his very own Ms Museebat. Except, he forgets that the guru is always smarter than the chela.Zoya, the self proclaimed love guru, the guru of telling sweet lies, what can I say about her? 

Thank God, she is smarter than all the inhabitants of the Khan household. She had uploaded the CD on her PC and her phone and before leaving, decided to listen to the recording once again. Why? Maybe, she still couldn't believe that Asad could have left such an impersonal message for her. Allah ka shukr hai that she heard the epiologue which Asad had inadvertently recorded.She heard and saw the real Asad- the emotionally challenged guy who in reality is super emotional, but just doesn't have the courage to show his emotions. She heard him say what she had craved all along- mat jao Zoya...ruk jao Zoya...main nahin chaahta ki tum jao...How could she leave after hearing such musical words? 

Now that Zoya knew the truth, there was no way, she would leave Asad. Loved her tantrum in the foyer. Only a woman who is confident of her man's feelings could have acted out in front of everyone. Asad doesn't realize but now that Zoya knows the truth, she is not going to hold back. She will be in full form. We might see more dramatic sequences from her, she will tease him more, she will play hard to get and I will love it! Asad, the honest man is new to the world of lying. One could tell, he hesitated before lying about the coin toss, but his love for Zoya conquered that 'Raja Harishchandra' trait in him. Of course, his guru caught him lying red handed once again. While she wanted to confront him about the video, Zoya was pleasantly surprised to find out that he had lied about the toss also.

So far, Zoya has caught him thrice- first when he lied about remembering anything from the bhaang night, and now these two incidents today.Looking forward to seeing a super confident Zoya, a woman who will not doubt Asad's intentions anymore, rather tease him and give him a hard time in a playful way. Perhaps, this will give her the confidence to confess her own feelings soon- maybe that's where Ajmer Sharif will come into place.After her father's tragedy last week, this is the best thing that could have happened to her. Does Asad realize what his few words meant to her?

"Yeh museebat ab kahin nahin jaa rahi' was her first statement as the woman in charge. Asad can deny all he wants, Zoya has learnt to read her 'jhoota kahin ka.'Hope this means, Tanveer will not be able to shake Zoya's confidence in Asad, whatever evil tricks she might try. Let's have some fun now.

Symbolism:

Coin Toss: If Asad can fight his own principles and conscience for Zoya, he can fight the whole world for her. It was a subtle message for people like Tanveer because she saw the real result of the toss. Tanveer, you better watch out. 

Asad's confession scene on the computer: was very well shot. While he was in the dark, Zoya was in the light right above the frame of the PC. Asad wanted to keep her in the dark, but couldn't :)

Edited by bheegi - 10 April 2013 at 2:58pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

ST.IVESArina.StoriesforLifeinchara2006StarshinaSATD06rasaDidi01IPKKNDzebestMayaB5Curiousmindfarha15dochdoeMeena1428bsk1Aphroditeslovearmaanms.ObseSSeDfathima85Indidesi.BainGan.fee-feeJoavssk9sowmy18tashug9ritukaprithvizam123MayurnASYAfriendsallSiri22Noe123quboolhai_1fankaussarA.Hajnalluv_virmanNpdeepa_vineeta_chacha_chaudhriNikita_SmithgieeOceanicHeart.-khaleesi-Arpimugfancool_sri..sweetchilly..janu1610blueflamessam.ShellJArendezvousvin-Shormi-exoLarmytranquilsoul...LilGreenRobot.rabzonedgedelena90..vidhi..Nithiya95GoodyTwoShoesviya.mallik4evachicksouprogerrocksDreAabditory.-RohitMaxwell-

abditory. IF-Stunnerz
abditory.
abditory.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Ohh i just want to say
I LOVE ASAD AHMED KHAN
My Man!!! To cutee for words^^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
This was a fantastic epiosde. bechara Asad he got caught twice in one day by two different ppl!!! LOL.

I love how Zoe told him to "Deal with it". if thats not a woman in charge then i don't know who is.

To me today the greatest symbolism of all was the fact that finally AsYa are on the same wavelength. It's going to take a lot more than fabricated MUs to break them up if at all.

Side question- How did Najma not see her brothers confession on the cd when she burned the CD for Zoe?

With regards to Tanveer...I think I might start a fan club for this chick. She really can't catch a break with her super awesome plans can she? LOL

Great post as always bheegi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22exoLarmybheegi

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Line of the day " mey toss mey jhoot nahi bola" he looked soo cutee , embarssed k mera jhoot pakra gaya woh bhi mere hi munh se... zoya sb ki maa hai jhooton ki bhi tou ahe had to catch him anyhow Wink Wink
This two can dream together sing togther steal glances at ech other. Bt the next instamce yhey can be back to their fav Tom n Jerry mode. And i guess jerry ka role is for zoya cux nomatter how smart tom acts at the end of the its jerry who gwts the better of him.

LOL

Anyways do i need to tell again its a great postwa

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AphroditeNpdeepadelena90Livingfreebheegi

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
res

unres...yes indeed KSG and Surbhi stole d show...If not for dem i wonder who would have been asya...!!!!!

They are meant to be together...How a guy who said "I LL HAVE TO LET U GO..." Changed to dis?????????????????????????????? All for GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was shocked...CVs ko tho pappiyan jhappiyan banta hi hein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

Symbolisms abt Coin toss change:

Asad ll change Zoe s destiny!!!! Even though der ll b ups n downs and all Tanveers and Razias...He ll b d 1 who s goin to change all her sorrows and troubles into HAPPINESS!!!!! Yeh upar waale ne likh diya hein...no1 can change it...

Zoe ll never leave Asad's house unless any major downpull happens...SHE HAS SAID IT...BCA PLSSS NOTE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved ur Jhoota kahin ka...and d New jhoota Asad too...well written...

Edited by friendsall - 10 April 2013 at 12:07pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AphroditeMayurnASYAexoLarmybheegi

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
When they're married he might not be able to get away with any lies! LOL
What an awesome episode. My sweet Asad...Good that Zoya backed him into a corner and caused him to stutter today before the coin toss LOL 
Awesome post just like the episode Big smile

AphroditeexoLarmybheegi

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Lovely post..Asad stole the show todayLOL The confession was beautifully done and Zoya's reaction to it in the first scene was the moment of the episode..What followed later was hilarious..I loved how Zoe snapped at Asad when he started of with his woh and actually..And yes the fact that Mr.Khan, despite all his tehzeeb, tameez and principles lied about the coin toss shows how far he has gone as far as Zoe is concerned..Am so glad both Tannu and Zoe caught on to the fact that he cheatedLOL Now i cant wait for the engagement track to unfold..And yes, i really hope Asad is present when Shireen comes cos i don want Dilshad to be insulted once again Sleepy

AphroditeexoLarmybheegi

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

res

unres

beautiful post di!!!

KSG was as always brilliant today!!!!!

and  i so loved asad today...the ever so honest mr khan lied to stop his lady love...nd all the stammering...Man he is so cute!!!!!

zoya is indeed the woman in charge...i just hope she realizes her feelings soon.

I have started loving BCA too coz whatever she does only bring asya closerLOL

Edited by ..vidhi.. - 10 April 2013 at 12:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aphroditebheegi

Go to top