Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Redemption/forgiveness (Page 8)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunrain20

The issue is not of RK seeking forgiveness inspite of all his manhandling, Madhu knows she loves RK...which was revealed in the drunken state that is the reason there is a little less resistance on her part...

So what if Madhu had slapped RK when he abused her ..? RK loves her .. so the slap shouldn't be an issue right? 

Madhu loves RK? She needs therapy!
Something must be wrong with her else why would someone love a man who abuses her? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.Manisha.iria_luvsLindorFairyLiquidSoap

shinaa IF-Rockerz
shinaa
shinaa

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Seeing the comments i can only say its (the show that should not be named) all over again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usboreddamselFairyLiquidSoap

vena.cava. Senior Member
vena.cava.
vena.cava.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
MY STANDING OVATION TO YOUR POST TMClap

Oh what a brilliant post and discussion you've generated from it here, it instills hope in this forum again! And to come down to your question, of COURSE Madhu has the right to move on if she so pleases.  Everyone does.  It doesn't matter who this person is that is claiming to love you.  It's disgusting watching RK's character being coddled in this forum because 'oh its just a show its entertainment', or 'hes so hot y dsnt madhu luv him', etc... I mean does that REALLY excuse his absolute disgusting and downright abusive behaviour? No.  He treats Madhu like a possession, he has no respect for her, he degrades and humiliates her.  

And then the audacity of people to claim that Madhu doesn't deserve HIM!  Come on!  RK isn't even the soil beneath her chuppal.  If Madhu doesn't want to forgive him, that is HER choice.  She owes him absolutely nothing!

Edited by vena.cava. - 11 April 2013 at 10:44am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisha.uniqueblueroseiria_luvsLindorswati1975usboreddamselgatheringstormFairyLiquidSoapleverne

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Sree I was so heartened to read many of the brilliant responses hereClap and would love to have answered them in person if i had the time but alas that is my mortal enemy now since i seem to have so little of it and can only relish each reply here
Gosh Siri LOL why shocked I can be a bit of a surprise and ok honestly tuned into MB post IPKKND as there were supposed to tracks quote unquote that would indicate how She who made Him and lived to regret it and He who scripted him but never got to see the actual concept were now showcasing that here
 I do see so many shades of it but i think they have really pushed the envelope on this

BD sweets soon very soon i will see the light at the end of the tunnel and so laubed all your replies and your own takeClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisha.Siri22boreddamselgatheringstormiria_luvsLindorswati1975us

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

BD sweets soon very soon i will see the light at the end of the tunnel and so laubed all your replies and your own takeClap

Love Hug you online! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Many of us seem to generalize that some of the phans maybe very young ergo their ignorance but my fear is just what kind of messages are they receiving in their formativte years in their real life that makes this kind of abuse seem sexy romantic hot and sensual I dont think they are being educated with information that makes them aware of their rights and wants
Is their academic exposure such that no teacher thinks it fit to tell them no one has the right to hit them subjugate them subdue them coerce them or is it the opposite that being given every freedom that their world has to offer they think this must be cool fun and so sexy
i see some of the glass ceiling losing their sheen because of todays girls who seem to be some throwback from the forties and fiftiesDead
i truly feel ashamed about some of them and the less said about the married ones the better
i can in a way understand the married ones they are trying to vicariously play down the disappointment and failed expectations of their spouses through some rough and tough border line rapist manhandler Dead so are we the main reason domestic abuse lives on

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisha.Siri22TheSmurfsboreddamselgatheringstormiria_luvsLindor

FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Love Hug you online! 
Arti sweetsHugHeart
couple of minutes before duty calls but hell girl missed you and our gangCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Fairy are you telling me rape isn't hot?? Shocked Shocked Et tu Fairy . .et tu? 
Thou burst a bubblest in meist.. LOL LOL I am just happy to see you! Blushing 

Haven't we gone down this path way too many times? 
No matter what we say .. those who want to drool will drool .. they will support the man even if he kills his wife .. I don't even think hotness is a criteria anymore.. The more arrogant and vile he is, the more he will be loved and drooled over! But that makes me wonder why villains and vamps aren't appreciated .. sometimes the heros are worse than the villains and vamps? When villains/vamps love, their love is true and sincere .. sure they have an ulterior motive behind that love.. but in the end, they support the ones they love at any cost and make sure they are there for them in times of need! If that is called lust, then why is abuse called love?

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 April 2013 at 12:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisha.FairyLiquidSoap

Go to top