India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Redemption/forgiveness (Page 7)

Stargazer. IF-Sizzlerz
Stargazer.
Stargazer.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Very interesting post and I've read a lot of comments which I completely agree with.

In other threads, whenever someone asks such a question, people often reply with, "it's just a show, only for entertainment so don't take it seriously." I really don't understand this argument. Why shouldn't people discuss and debate? That's the whole purpose of a forum. Last time I checked, IF rules didn't state that drooling over lead actor and pairing is the forum's main purpose.

That aside, I find all this forceful, lemme treat you like a rag doll kinda behaviour disguisting. Madhubala isn't the only show to give us this kind of nonsense. I guess PH's feel that the majority of audience loves to see this aggressive behaviour from the hero, so it's now become a common trend in serials.

Real life or reel life - for me it's pretty much the same. Either way I wouldn't want a girl to ever forgive a man who would cheat her and dump her in such heartless fashion. If the guy genuinely feels guilty then he should take sincere steps to change himself. Then ultimately it is up to the girl whether or not she should forgive. But in the serial, all we are seeing is RK forcing himself on Madhu and he has the audacity to call what has happened, "nok jhok." Unbelievable!

Anyways, I would love to see Madhu move ahead in life without RK. Grey and complex character or not, I'm sick of CVs churning out this kind of rubbish. Sadly though a lot of the viewers (mostly girls) are lapping it up. Whatever they are showing in the name of love and romance, is beyond my understanding.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.Manisha.ornella_mg-Wanderer-Siri22TheSmurfsboreddamselgatheringstormswati1975usiria_luvsLindorFairyLiquidSoap-MERRY-_innocent_

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Carry her off in his arms.. *thud* *faint* dream come true... Day Dreaming
Of course he missed her.. Didn't you see the love in his eyes... I can read it through your words LOL
Did someone mention she was wearing handcuffs too? Kinky.. Approve someone trying to do a fifty eh?

Sree, yes I do agree what Dips has for Rk is true love.. Then why do people hate her?
Swati, maybe its time to say goodbye to the show or you guys should revive the basherz thread that Tia started. Is it still alive? I simply loved what you wrote. He took her with him coz he realized she was happy without him.. Makes so much sense..and now he will enjoy watching her suffer. Please no daiyya ho. I loved that dude!
Manisha, you missed that the fact that the guy is hot. A hot guy can get away with anything.
Btw does anyone actually think Vivian is hot... Then I must be blind. He makes me go Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ornella_mgManisha.Siri22uniqueblueroseswati1975usFairyLiquidSoap

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
BTW from what you guys have said sultan seems like a sweetheart. Please dont tell me madhu still has feelings for RK Ouch even after meeing sultan!
Is gauti still on board? That dude! He knows nothing about women.. Stop writing such crap.. Or I am going to spam the women's rights group in India!

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 April 2013 at 7:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ornella_mgManisha.uniqueblueroseSiri22swati1975usFairyLiquidSoap

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
As per reality No She must not go back to him and If She wanna go back She must wait for proper redemption...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uniqueblueroseFairyLiquidSoap

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Answer is simple, she would have not been worth his love. Her extending her hand to help a man get up from the ground was said to have tainted her love for RK, so it does not take a genius to figure out that had MB been in RK's position she would never have been forgiven, instead she would have been bashed on a lot of grounds. But right now, according to those intellectuals who were bashing the gangster angle as being illogical seem to think its ok for RK to be doing what he is doing, firstly because he is her husband hence has a licence to torture her since thats love and secondly because its fiction.

SO yeah, if its RK then everything is far and fictional but when its other characters then they are illogical and lack moral senses and are easily tainted!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.Manisha.ornella_mguniqueblueroseSiri22boreddamselgatheringstormiria_luvsLindorswati1975usFairyLiquidSoapleverne

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

At the end of it all Madhubala loves RK and RK loves Madhubala, if either of the two weren't in love with the other i wouldn't give flying eff if they ever got together or not; but the fact that they do, is the reason i'm rooting for them. i'm not too concerned with the means by which either of these two finally get to that point in life because it's just a tv show and for me the end justifies the means. 

@bold please do define what love means to you because as far as I see there is no love between the two, there is obsession on one side and fear and disgust on the other.

P.S. For you the means are immaterial as long as it ends with the two of them together...so if he handcuffs her and keeps her hostage in his house forever that is alright. Prevents her from interacting with any other man ever again that is fine too right.

Wow I really need to applaud your sensibility and justification that all is fair and forgiveable in the name of love even abuse and probably even rape then right, because isn't that just the next step waiting to happen, if this were the real world and not a fictional prime time Hindi show then by now the woman would even have been subjected to marital rape and what is worse is that show actually alludes to that in the way RK physically manhandles her.

As if the glorification of such abusive behaviour by the show makers is not bad enough to then have fans like you justifying abuse in the name of fiction, love, entertainment, whatever is by far more appalling.

Edited by shar1988 - 11 April 2013 at 8:47am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.Manisha.ornella_mguniqueblueroseSiri22boreddamseliria_luvsLindorswati1975usFairyLiquidSoapleverne_innocent_

sunrain20 Senior Member
sunrain20
sunrain20

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged

The issue is not of RK seeking forgiveness inspite of all his manhandling, Madhu knows she loves RK...which was revealed in the drunken state that is the reason there is a little less resistance on her part...
uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunrain20

The issue is not of RK seeking forgiveness inspite of all his manhandling, Madhu knows she loves RK...which was revealed in the drunken state that is the reason there is a little less resistance on her part...

So is what Madhu being subjected to a punishment for her love?????
That seems a very sensible explanation!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisha.boreddamseliria_luvsLindorFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top