Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Redemption/forgiveness (Page 6)

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Swati Hug I actually had that show in mind .. I don't know much about this show except from what I have heard from you guys! I watched only a month or two of this show .. it was a little too dramatic for me! Ermm

Btw.. give me a quick update on what happened today on this show.. from what you said, it sounds pretty bad! What exactly did RK do to Madhu? Ouch

Hug - even the show gave me deja vu today - someone carried someone off against her will and forcibly dragged her to his house - sounds familiar? 

Basically RK had someone lie to Madhu and lure her to the movie studio with the excuse of an assignment. Once she was there he groped her and then held her against her will, picked her up, shoved her into his car and took her back to his house while she was kicking and screaming. 

Does this sound too outlandish? Trust me, I'm describing the episode exactly as it happened. And in the context of this bullshit, place the reaction of the pankhis. This shit never gets old, right? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselgatheringstormiria_luvsLindorcanuck-umzFairyLiquidSoap

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

For those who didn't understand what that was.. that was me trying to be sarcastic! Ouch

As for fans supporting hot heros.. now that's why I stopped coming to TV forums..! I don't get it.. and worse trying to point out why such heros deserve to be kicked where it hurts makes you the villain! 

Arthi!!!!!!!Embarrassed

i love you totally ...you know that don't you and yup i think you know better than anybody why i feel so!!! such ment argghh don't even get me started!!!!

and yup even i love dips and her sultry voice...and how can she be calloed evil after all she truly loves RK like RK loves Madhu and if RK is justified in abusing and forcing Madhu...then so is Dips right...

I respect Dips love and hope she definitely gets her love!!!! hers is true love!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

leena63TheSmurfsboreddamselgatheringstormiria_luvsLindorcanuck-umz_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Originally posted by M.Hurr

agree,remember what madhu said"Sadist"AngryDead

He really is. He totally gets a kick out of seeing Madhu unhappy. He was pissed not because he missed Madhu but because Madhu was happy without him and din't need him. That riled him up - how dare she find happiness even though I the great Rishabh Kundra is not with her anymore. 

ApproveApproveApprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swati1975usFairyLiquidSoap

uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DushtDanaf.

At the end of it all Madhubala loves RK and RK loves Madhubala, if either of the two weren't in love with the other i wouldn't give flying eff if they ever got together or not; but the fact that they do, is the reason i'm rooting for them. i'm not too concerned with the means by which either of these two finally get to that point in life because it's just a tv show and for me the end justifies the means. 

If ends justify the means then surely whatever Dips is doing is justified and what Sultan is doing is justified and moreover...if now Madhu totally leaves RK for RK and marryies Sultan or anybody for that matter for ARyan it is totally justified right??????

do let Dips get RK and Aryan get a mummy in Madhu...and true love win!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.leena63TheSmurfscanuck-umzashred12iria_luvsLindorswati1975us_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
@swati1975us

you totally nailed it dear with you replies!!!! RK is pure evil man and i do not understand why Madhu must be forced to live with him!!! or even forgive him...

if they put Dhaiyya ho music in background then even that music will become hot...all logic and sense flies away when you become a fan...sad lets see how these people would take the reality!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

iria_luvsLindorswati1975uscanuck-umzboreddamselgatheringstorm_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
to be honest,I cannot digest and 'm not able to think that how could even madhu slept in rk's house in the latest promo when madhu wakes up and finds her hand handcuffedDead

maybe i should stop watching mb for sometimeUnhappy

Mallu

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uniquebluerosegatheringstormiria_luvsLindorswati1975usFairyLiquidSoap

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M.Hurr

to be honest,I cannot digest and 'm not able to think that how could even madhu slept in rk's house in the latest promo when madhu wakes up and finds her hand handcuffedDead

maybe i should stop watching mb for sometimeUnhappy

Mallu

Wow I haven't seen this promo...excellent the CVs need to be whacked in their head for showing such things on TV and giving sociopathic abusive bas***ds in real life not just ideas but also social sanction to behave the way they do.Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

uniqueblueroseiria_luvsLindorswati1975us_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap-LetItGo-

Manisha. Goldie
Manisha.
Manisha.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Redemption???? I have forgotten the meaning of this word after watching this show and another show which ended abruptly...

I guess the man who has redeemed in this show is Bittu ji..unfortunately he treats madhu like his sister...

I tried hard really hard to find out why should madhu ever forgive this man RK who calls her biwi or ex biwi whenever he feels like and his mood is more unpredictable than the meteorological department.

Objectively I tried listing his personality traits and all I could list was arrogant, selfish, egoistic, hot tempered, jealous, possessive, abusive, irresponsible, confused, disrespectful. So i see no reason why should the girl ever return to this man. And in the precap I also see him emotionally black mailing her. If he really wants to end his life why do it in front of someone.

Hence it's only just for the girl to maintain her stand of never allowing this psycho to enter her life ever and if needed find some one who respects her and loves her truely..and if it's sultan so be it...

And I hope someday people start differentiating between reel and real...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.uniquebluerose-Wanderer-Siri22TheSmurfsboreddamselgatheringstormswati1975usiria_luvsLindorFairyLiquidSoap

Go to top