India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Redemption/forgiveness (Page 5)

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Sree thank  you so much for starting this much needed thread on this blighted forum. 
My replies in black below

Originally posted by uniquebluerose

So i would like to know how many of you really feel that once a girl is married and then thrown out and insulted by a man or even abused emotionally/physically should stay with the guy!!!

What happened to Madhu today was physical assault. A man who assaults a woman like this needs to be locked up - a girl who values her sanity and happiness would never ever want to live with a man like this. Watching the scenes today was creepy as hell. Very uncomfortable - I was watching a toxic relationship become even more putrid before my very eyes. 

Does a girl who falls in love with a guy and realizes late that the guy is not worth her has no rights to move on...whether married/otherwise...

People should never be forced to stay with each other, period. Relationships do not work for several reasons, but in this specific case, there wasn't any relationship to begin with. The most fundamental two ingredients of a relationship are trust and mutual respect - RK provided neither to Madhu. This relationship was dead on arrival. The marriage has no legal validity either. 

and as for forgiveness and redemption yes so after you break the heart of person and break their trust and their soul completely is it compulsory that they must be forgiven and taken back in life...

Can't a girl forgive that guy but move on with her life and once she moves on its her wish on whom she chooses next...as long as she feels the guy is good...

Madhu ne forgiveness ka theka le rakha hai? Bhaad mein gayi forgiveness!! I'd never ever forgive a person who treated me like that - frankly I'm pretty sure all these RK (actually Vivian) pankhis would themselves never forgive a man who did even 1% of what RK did

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeleena63Siri22uniquebluerosecanuck-umzboreddamselgatheringstormiria_luvsLindor_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
And now to cut and paste some stuff I had written elsewhere.

RK isn't even grey anymore. He's just evil. Psychologically damaged, inflicts pain on others, incapable of love or being loved. I cannot imagine how anyone would want poor Madhu to end up with this man. 

What would it take to convince people that RK isn't even supposed to be good - that even the makers of the serial want to show that he's not a nice man. 

Should they put some Daiyya ho music in the background when RK walks? Ask RK to make menacing faces ? 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimevena.cava.uniqueblueroseSiri22boreddamselgatheringstormcanuck-umziria_luvsLindorFairyLiquidSoap_Darling_-LetItGo-

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

All I wanna say is...I believe that no way in hell should Madhu go back to him after reading that he called his revenge plan a small "Nok Jhok"

DD rightly said in that interview...RK is a psycho!! 

to the point explanation,well doneClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uniquebluerosecanuck-umziria_luvsLindorswati1975usFairyLiquidSoap

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

And now to cut and paste some stuff I had written elsewhere.

RK isn't even grey anymore. He's just evil. Psychologically damaged, inflicts pain on others, incapable of love or being loved. I cannot imagine how anyone would want poor Madhu to end up with this man. 

What would it take to convince people that RK isn't even supposed to be good - that even the makers of the serial want to show that he's not a nice man. 

Should they put some Daiyya ho music in the background when RK walks? Ask RK to make menacing faces ? 

agree,remember what madhu said"Sadist"AngryDead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeuniquebluerosecanuck-umziria_luvsLindorswati1975usgatheringstorm_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Arti - why am I getting such deja vu after reading your post. LOL. It's like you could take the same post and drop it into another forum and it would be equally relevant. Hotness ko saat khoon maaf. I'd like to believe that the girls who fawn over such abusive behaviour are too young to understand that you cannot live life on hotness alone. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.nobodyatnotimeleena63Siri22TheSmurfs-Wanderer-uniquebluerosecanuck-umzboreddamselgatheringstormashred12iria_luvsLindorFairyLiquidSoap_Darling_

swati1975us IF-Rockerz
swati1975us
swati1975us

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by M.Hurr

agree,remember what madhu said"Sadist"AngryDead

He really is. He totally gets a kick out of seeing Madhu unhappy. He was pissed not because he missed Madhu but because Madhu was happy without him and din't need him. That riled him up - how dare she find happiness even though I the great Rishabh Kundra is not with her anymore. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeleena63uniquebluerosecanuck-umziria_luvsLindorgatheringstorm_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap-LetItGo-

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Not me.
I do not believe in going back to the arms of such abusive people, hot or not. They take advatage of you and believe they can get away with mistreating you.

Edited by Shreya_94 - 11 April 2013 at 12:13am

nobodyatnotimeleena63uniquebluerosecanuck-umzgatheringstormiria_luvsLindorswati1975us_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati1975us

Arti - why am I getting such deja vu after reading your post. LOL. It's like you could take the same post and drop it into another forum and it would be equally relevant. Hotness ko saat khoon maaf. I'd like to believe that the girls who fawn over such abusive behaviour are too young to understand that you cannot live life on hotness alone. 

Swati Hug I actually had that show in mind .. I don't know much about this show except from what I have heard from you guys! I watched only a month or two of this show .. it was a little too dramatic for me! Ermm

Btw.. give me a quick update on what happened today on this show.. from what you said, it sounds pretty bad! What exactly did RK do to Madhu? Ouch

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 April 2013 at 12:15am

vena.cava.uniquebluerosecanuck-umzgatheringstormiria_luvsLindorswati1975us_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap-MERRY-

Go to top