Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Redemption/forgiveness (Page 4)

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghangirl

actually of course every girl has the right to move on in her life  but its easier said than done.in Madhus case she knew how complicated he is and he even told her about his past(nobody has the right to hurt others when he himself is hurt) thus she fell in love.i remember their fights and the "main pareshan"sequence.For RK he had 3 big betrayals in life.Madhu and he used to hate each other and then Madhu fell in love with him, its like RK wanted to see a betrayal through Madhu(which she didnt do)For him she is doctor no.4(like he called his betrayals earlier,) he doesnt even realise he left Madhu and how badly he hurted her.i am not trying to justify his actions, i am just trying to understand why he is behaving this way now.actually after analysing his behaviour, i would try to forgive him.(dont get me wrong i am talking of personal experience)

i do not agree with the fact of putting a man on pedastal just because he has dark past and good looks..
but if you can really take such abuse and then forgive him and take more abuse...or emotional black mail...hats off to you...whoever it is is lucky to have understanding and sacrificing person as you!!!!!! Clap

@ .Angel
@ Siri22
Thank you girls seriously the abuse and still worse literally forcing a girl to confess i love seems pathetic to me...also the way he kept on insulting her when she came back to work after his royal dumping her so heartlesssly...he literally wanted to push Madhu to failure...he was being heartless brute!!!

and Siri22

yup everybody here hates not only Dips but all Madhu had to do was help another guy and even she was blamed...and so was he...why scold the second lead...if your first lead can do all cheap things...then you must be able to accept a gangster right????
the double standard in treatment of two male lead in itself ...what should we call it????

@alovi_21
lol i loved your reply i am sure even if he murders her or does anything worse...our people will read his fingers/eyes etc and justify him...i just want to see how they tackle such person in real life...if man abuses you in public will you go grovelling back to him or be ready to accept a man whom insulted you in front of others and blackmails you in accepting him by killing himself...

Edited by uniquebluerose - 10 April 2013 at 10:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeSiri22iria_luvsLindorcanuck-umz_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Real life rarely imitates art so yep that guy who shoves himself on you will be retchy letchy and dripping with paan and oops not to forget sweat BO and cheap deoderant

THIS is why I love you LOL LOL 

Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

i would love to see a soap with a woman totally black in character drinking smoking having fun and yep questions over her chastity and a man come and show her  love and happiness stick by her even when she is her worst in short all these so called grey male heroes who are badly in need of TLC
which century do you think that will happen

And THIS Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22iria_luvsLindorFairyLiquidSoap

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Oh there is woman in this show Dips who is RK's step brother's wife but is totally into RK. She won't let go of an opportunity to get touchy with RK. And the name she got is Despo Dips. And you should see the amount of bashing she gets. Why I'd like to know? 

Who bashes Dips.. Shocked Shocked  I started watching the show for her.. and her only Day Dreaming. I watched Raat Akeli sequence and it was love at first sight for me.. She is better in terms of looks and acting than umm.. others on the show! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeSiri22uniqueblueroseiria_luvsLindorFairyLiquidSoap

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Madhu doesn't deserve RK .. she is poor, uneducated and lives in a chawl. I mean look at RK, rich, classy, hot.. and look at her ..! Ouch 
And yet, for some reason unknown to me, RK loves her.. and out of the goodness of his heart, married her .. and see what she did, when he just shouted at her, she left him .. how disgusting? What kind a woman is she? Angry 
So what if he manhandled her, he insulted her, disrespected her.. he still loves her.. I mean didn't he marry her??? Madhu is his wife .. its her duty as wife to accept whatever her husband does or says .. and bow down to him and kiss the ground that he walks on! 
RK .. *thud* *faint* so hot .. I wish I had been married to him instead of Madhu! Blushing But unfortunately she was married to him! She doesn't deserve to be with him.. I mean look how she treats him? He wanted to put holi colors on her and she walked away.. from HIM??? Shocked Shocked How dare she? Has she ever thought of his feelings? 
And the nerve of the female to think about another guy when her (ex) husband (who insulted and abused her) is with her!! Shocked Shocked Blasphemy I say! Angry
RK loves Madhu.. can't you see how much he is in pain every time he insults her?? My poor poor RK! Cry Cry 

Disclaimer: For those who didn't understand what that was.. that was me trying to be sarcastic! Ouch

Sree, what a great post! Hug You should know from experience, there is no point hoping or expecting Indian TV shows showing redemption from a man! Angry
Those who know me .. know how strongly I feel against the whole manhandling/disrespect/abuse in TV shows.. and that is why I stopped watching Indian shows .. thankfully I never watched RK manhandle Madhu, I stopped watching the show before that. I watched the part when they were falling in love.. and I simply loved RK then! In fact I loved his arrogance then .. 'coz of his dialogues to everyone else, including Radha, Dips and the father-son duo! 

As for fans supporting hot heros.. now that's why I stopped coming to TV forums..! I don't get it.. and worse trying to point out why such heros deserve to be kicked where it hurts makes you the villain! 

Edited by boreddamsel - 10 April 2013 at 11:19pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rreyavena.cava.nobodyatnotimeornella_mgleena63uniqueblueroseSiri22canuck-umziria_luvsLindorswati1975usashred12_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap.Angel

DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
At the end of it all Madhubala loves RK and RK loves Madhubala, if either of the two weren't in love with the other i wouldn't give flying eff if they ever got together or not; but the fact that they do, is the reason i'm rooting for them. i'm not too concerned with the means by which either of these two finally get to that point in life because it's just a tv show and for me the end justifies the means. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FairyLiquidSoap

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
well great post   sree

first  of all great  you made a post on this  

i agree  manhandling is not cool but this is rks style and people are crazy about it so it will continue

well lets hope  madhubala  gives him back  by a kantapa  at the end of this track like how  he dumped  her last time it would be great but fans wont be  happy  cheers 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeuniquebluerosecanuck-umzboreddamseliria_luvsLindorswati1975us_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
well said...
ppl support hero no matter how much he insult or abuse d girl in d name of love just coz he is dashing...n den shouts women r not given respect in dis country...
wen such tv shows r encouraged, no wonder men think its ok to abuse women...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeleena63boreddamseliria_luvsLindorswati1975uscanuck-umz_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

ornella_mg Goldie
ornella_mg
ornella_mg

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Loved your post!

The forum members are fixated to the character of RK! The cvs have promised them a multi dimensional layered character. But as the layers keeps peeling all I can see dark and even darker shades of grey. Personally  I do like grey characters, makes them realistic. From where I see RK, he is anything but a grey character.

When I watch the scenes between the leads I cringe and  wonder  do people not see pain in her eyes. How can they be so blind. No doubt she is affected by his presence, it is but natural for her to feel so, she was in love with the guy madly once. But pls dont misinterpret it as love. Do you think she is just going to forget everything, and be all lovey dovey with him. How can people all still want her to be with him? Won't his betrayal and hummilation haunt her when she is with him? Or are we to conveniently forget his past actions because its a tv soap and meant to be watched for entertainment. 
Even appalling  is people wanting them to be under the same roof so that we can watch their cute nok jhok and forget everything that happened in the past like water under the bridge.

Regarding, your post i would say Madhu has every right to move on in her life with whom ever she wants. Period.
Even if RK redeems himself (higly unlikely under the present scenerio), she has the right to refuse him. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.nobodyatnotimeSiri22boreddamselgatheringstormcanuck-umziria_luvsLindorswati1975us_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

Go to top