Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Redemption/forgiveness (Page 3)

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shar1988

Excellent post Sree, I think every person has a right to move on in life especially when the reasons are as valid as Madhu's. In the real world would we condemn a woman for not wanting to get back with a man who has emotionally abused her, betrayed her and has constantly displayed sociopathic tendencies. Then why should a fictional character also not be granted the same prerogative. Why is the same man who would be considered a monster in the real world looked up as a hero in the fictional world, is it just because he looks good??? Is that the only parameter on the basis of which a character is to be judged??

I really question the sanity of all those who classify what we saw today as entertainment. Was it entertaining to see Madhu being manhandled, bruised, treated like a chattel. Was RK's nonchalance while equating his breaking her heart and throwing her out of his house to nok jhok entertaining?? Or was the precap where he threatens to slit his wrists to force an unwilling declaration of love out of her entertaining?? The man is keeping her hostage not just physically in his house but also mentally by not letting her move on. This is not entertainment, it is fiction at its revolting, disgusting best.

@FLS...ooops yup i forgot that dear i have to be hot male and then whatever i do is ok...just pray that those who endorse such acts do not experience it first hand...physical or emotional abuse...both are bad and unacceptable!! 

Originally posted by iria_luvsLindor

Nice post, S.

Madhu or any girl for that matter who has been a victim of physical abuse has all rights to move on in life with a partner who respects her, is affectionate and most importantly treats her like a human being...Manhandling is NOT passionate love, NOT even when the guy is smoking hot . Its pure physical abuse.

Hey thanks dears!!! 

Exactly the precap made me wonder if he was sick in mind...still worse was his telling that all the insults he showered were just nhok jhoks!!!...and yup so would the audience have accepted of Madhu on the day he dumped her made a drama of suicide...she would have bashed as clingy girl with no self respect!!!!

I wonder if Madhu has done the same thing...RK would have even cared to stop her from committing the suicide...how i wish Madhu just goes near him plucks the knife from his hand and throws it away and says this drama isn't suitable to you...get lost you psycho!!!!

Edited by uniquebluerose - 10 April 2013 at 12:54pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimePantheraSiri22TheSmurfsboreddamselgatheringstormMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindorswati1975uscanuck-umz_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Sree having read some of the replies here and a forum which will never be named  i can only conclude lots of  asian women are so desperate for some hot toy boy they are willing to make any excuses and that is how abuse still is perpetuated
so wonder how bad their spouses partners whatever must look so do they deserve our pity

Well why do you think Indian men are so crude, aggressive and lecherous because Indian women are saints with a never-ending capacity to forgive their men of any crime. Pati is Parmeshwar after all na and beta is budhape ka sahara, When women do not have any respect for their own gender then how can we expect men to show any??

I am ashamed of being called an Indian woman at times like these.

nobodyatnotimeornella_mguniquebluerosealovi_21PantheraboreddamselMiss Cheriecanuck-umziria_luvsLindorswati1975us_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

i would love to see a soap with a woman totally black in character drinking smoking having fun and yep questions over her chastity and a man come and show her  love and happiness stick by her even when she is her worst in short all these so called grey male heroes who are badly in need of TLC
which century do you think that will happen

That would be my dream show...FLS...i would watch it only on TV with all the adverts...so that it ges decent TRPs!!!

ah how i would love such a show...

btw such thing was shown in some show in just bits i think!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeSiri22boreddamselgatheringstormMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindorswati1975uscanuck-umz_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

afghangirl IF-Rockerz
afghangirl
afghangirl

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
actually of course every girl has the right to move on in her life  but its easier said than done.in Madhus case she knew how complicated he is and he even told her about his past(nobody has the right to hurt others when he himself is hurt) thus she fell in love.i remember their fights and the "main pareshan"sequence.For RK he had 3 big betrayals in life.Madhu and he used to hate each other and then Madhu fell in love with him, its like RK wanted to see a betrayal through Madhu(which she didnt do)For him she is doctor no.4(like he called his betrayals earlier,) he doesnt even realise he left Madhu and how badly he hurted her.i am not trying to justify his actions, i am just trying to understand why he is behaving this way now.actually after analysing his behaviour, i would try to forgive him.(dont get me wrong i am talking of personal experience)

Edited by afghangirl - 10 April 2013 at 1:09pm
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

All I wanna say is...I believe that no way in hell should Madhu go back to him after reading that he called his revenge plan a small "Nok Jhok"

DD rightly said in that interview...RK is a psycho!! 
seriously I think she is the one who took my brain cos that's my thought on that guy and there is no two way to it, he is what DD called him.

wonder when will India TV maker get the back bone to do as they please and not be scared of that stupid TRPs which does not allow them to do what is right.

CVs watch USA shows and see how one person does not run the show and show us that a woman have every right to move on from one bad, horrible and nasty relationship to find someone who will treat her like every woman should be treated Q.U.E.E.N

I mean I can understand if she is thinking abt her kid (even though it's wrong to be willing to put with a bad relationship just cos u have a child with that person ) but here Madhu has no kid or whatsoever to thinking abt so why r u people making her to be dragged like someone of no will of her own.

pls stop this and give her some dignity cos what u people are showing right now is purely disgusting.

P.S I don't care who's style cos I don't give a monkey.

nobodyatnotimeornella_mguniquebluerosecanuck-umziria_luvsLindorswati1975usboreddamselMiss CherieFairyLiquidSoap_Darling_

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Sree sweets i find this whole man handling forcing a girl against her wil revolting I have not watched MB for some time but did catch the crappy stunt he pulled today and found it nauseous

I dont understand how so many phangurls find such stunts hot and sexy They should experience such unwanted un warranted love in their lives to know how disgusting and offputting it is to have some one force their will on you
so wonder how many of them will define rape
for if it is A hot guy it must be  ok for them but anyone else its rape my my such  double standards

Real life rarely imitates art so yep that guy who shoves himself on you will be retchy letchy and dripping with paan and oops not to forget sweat BO and cheap deoderant
so will they cry rape or ape

FLS here...Shocked

My fellow dorian...Where are you and how have you been?

I've been desperately crying myself hoarse about the abuse shown in this show but to no avail. well I can't read eyes to see his pain and love for the leading lady you see..

I don't get turned on by this kind of love.  Actually I did not have the heart to watch it just fast fwded it and watched it in parts. I saw a post where someone posted gifs of the epi and it disturbed me to no end. This guy makes "the guy who must not be named" a saint. 

And to think that most of the people in this forum are women who make posts analyzing,peeling off RK's layers saying that nobody can understand him and actually say its entertaining. How can a woman watch this and not get sick to their stomach is beyond my understanding.

I'm appalled yaara.

Gosh How I miss the doris...CryCryCry

Edited by Siri22 - 10 April 2013 at 1:57pm

nobodyatnotimeTheSmurfsuniquebluerosecanuck-umziria_luvsLindorswati1975usboreddamselgatheringstormFairyLiquidSoap_Darling_

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

i would love to see a soap with a woman totally black in character drinking smoking having fun and yep questions over her chastity and a man come and show her  love and happiness stick by her even when she is her worst in short all these so called grey male heroes who are badly in need of TLC
which century do you think that will happen

Oh there is woman in this show Dips who is RK's step brother's wife but is totally into RK. She won't let go of an opportunity to get touchy with RK. And the name she got is Despo Dips. And you should see the amount of bashing she gets. Why I'd like to know? 

But no matter the HOT lead abuses the leading lady physically or emotionally  it's actually because he's layered. Silly People need special IQ to peel him off. 

kshitu_20rreyanobodyatnotimeTheSmurfsuniqueblueroseboreddamselgatheringstormcanuck-umziria_luvsLindorswati1975us_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
lovely post , but don't get upset so much by RK praising post, they love RK blindly may be agar wo Madhu ka murder bhi ker de to bhi they will say junoon their RK is diff, my experience after reading so many post after revenge is like this, I am unable to watch the full episode of the show after  revenge as one n second episode Madhu is getting insulted like anything main koi bhi insulted part full nahi dekha just ff it, to this was the most bad episode as a women it is really difficult to see this kind of man handling,I really don't know how ppl are admiring such act by saying RK is diff n in his char but than their thought , I am unable to see s just FFing it, I tried to watch the episode but just saw studio part, that is also with FF, unable to watch KM part after reading WU, I really got so aggressive some time it disturb me alot too much that effect my personal life too so I am completely Ignoring such thing who can make me sad n upset to this extend, was watching for DD , but now for DD too unable to watch Madhu -RK scene. I am not teen nor blind lover. ki bad act per bhi wah wah karu.

Edited by alovi_21 - 10 April 2013 at 2:22pm

nobodyatnotimeleena63uniquebluerosecanuck-umziria_luvsLindorswati1975usboreddamselgatheringstormFairyLiquidSoap_Darling_

Go to top