India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Redemption/forgiveness (Page 2)

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Even if he goes through redemption...for me there is no more Madhubala going to RK back again...it wont appeal me like it did once...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

leena63-Wanderer-alovi_21swati1975usboreddamselgatheringstormMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindorFairyLiquidSoap

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

Sree sweets i find this whole man handling forcing a girl against her wil revolting I have not watched MB for some time but did catch the crappy stunt he pulled today and found it nauseous

I dont understand how so many phangurls find such stunts hot and sexy They should experience such unwanted un warranted love in their lives to know how disgusting and offputting it is to have some one force their will on you
so wonder how many of them will define rape
for if it is A hot guy it must be  ok for them but anyone else its rape my my such  double standards

Real life rarely imitates art so yep that guy who shoves himself on you will be retchy letchy and dripping with paan and oops not to forget sweat BO and cheap deoderant

you always put the things i feel but in much better way!!! you such darling FLS!!!!

@ bold yup so true and well for the records even if it is well bathed costly perfumed...Armaani suit wearing and six packs wala psycho...Thanks but no thanks!!!...

I remember once my TL was saying on how her friend was interviewed...It seems the girl was very modern girl who went for the interview in knee length formal looking dress and was asked by the interviewer to describe herself...She said "I am very adaptable"...and the interviewer interrupted her asked how will adapt to situation like rape attempt on you...and prodded her further with question like if the guy misbehaving with you is your favorite ...or author...

Well my answer to that question is No...and from that moment he will cease to be my favorite anybody!!!!

i also don't understand how people say...he is like that only...as if arrogance and narcissism is accepted part of nature which just needs to understood and handled accordingly!!!

So tomorrow is it ok i go about being rude to every one office and home and twist a couple of peoples hand on the way and then not give my project on time and answer back saying...i am like that only that my nature ... Sree is spelled as A R R O N G A N T...

is it okay then??? beats me!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vena.cava.nobodyatnotime-Wanderer-TheSmurfsboreddamselgatheringstormMiss Cheriecanuck-umziria_luvsLindor_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Excellent post Sree, I think every person has a right to move on in life especially when the reasons are as valid as Madhu's. In the real world would we condemn a woman for not wanting to get back with a man who has emotionally abused her, betrayed her and has constantly displayed sociopathic tendencies. Then why should a fictional character also not be granted the same prerogative. Why is the same man who would be considered a monster in the real world looked up as a hero in the fictional world, is it just because he looks good??? Is that the only parameter on the basis of which a character is to be judged??

I really question the sanity of all those who classify what we saw today as entertainment. Was it entertaining to see Madhu being manhandled, bruised, treated like a chattel. Was RK's nonchalance while equating his breaking her heart and throwing her out of his house to nok jhok entertaining?? Or was the precap where he threatens to slit his wrists to force an unwilling declaration of love out of her entertaining?? The man is keeping her hostage not just physically in his house but also mentally by not letting her move on. This is not entertainment, it is fiction at its revolting, disgusting best.

Edited by shar1988 - 10 April 2013 at 12:43pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mehvish0786nobodyatnotimeleena63Manisha.Siri22uniquebluerosealovi_21canuck-umzswati1975usboreddamselMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindorFairyLiquidSoap_Darling_

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i also don't understand how people say...he is like that only...as if arrogance and narcissism is accepted part of nature which just needs to understood and handled accordingly!!!

So tomorrow is it ok i go about being rude to every one office and home and twist a couple of peoples hand on the way and then not give my project on time and answer back saying...i am like that only that my nature ... Sree is spelled as A R R O N G A N T...

is it okay then??? beats me!!!

oh hell no it wont work Sree laub you have to be hot sexy and male for as a woman you did that they have another term for that DeadAngryOuch
any female character that portrays these qualities are considered vamps unfit as as a a bahu you get the pic
so who is perpetauting this myth men or women? judging by the response more us women truly ashamed over our gender

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeSiri22uniquebluerosecanuck-umzboreddamselgatheringstormMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindorswati1975us_Darling_

iria_luvsLindor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimemehvish0786leena63Siri22uniquebluerosealovi_21canuck-umzswati1975usboreddamselgatheringstormMiss Cherie_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@abby_jeran...

you are getting me wrong...i am not talking about her forgiving him and thus losing her self respect...but  about the instance where he insults her on the sets...or when he left her...etc...

She in none of her own steps has lost her self respect...

and as for forgiving i never said she forgave but wanted to know what we as audience expect her to do...forgive him...thats it...

as for your comment about cribbers none of the replies here nor have i in any way cribbed or  claimed of quitting ...i could not agree to that comment...that it!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimegatheringstormiria_luvsLindorcanuck-umz_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

gatheringstorm IF-Rockerz
gatheringstorm
gatheringstorm

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
This show needs to be shifted away from the prime time slot if they intend to continue with such a plot...I am tempted to send a complaint to the concerned authority.

Edited by shar1988 - 10 April 2013 at 12:46pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeuniquebluerosePantheraSiri22boreddamselMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindorswati1975uscanuck-umz_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
i would love to see a soap with a woman totally black in character drinking smoking having fun and yep questions over her chastity and a man come and show her  love and happiness stick by her even when she is her worst in short all these so called grey male heroes who are badly in need of TLC
which century do you think that will happen

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeSiri22boreddamselgatheringstormMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindorswati1975uscanuck-umz_Darling_

Go to top