India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Redemption/forgiveness

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I am never been regular follower of this show...but have followed the basic story...

So i would like to know how many of you really feel that once a girl is married and then thrown out and insulted by a man or even abused emotionally/physically should stay with the guy!!!

Does a girl who falls in love with a guy and realizes late that the guy is not worth her has no rights to move on...whether married/otherwise...

and as for forgiveness and redemption yes so after you break the heart of person and break their trust and their soul completely is it compulsory that they must be forgiven and taken back in life...

Can't a girl forgive that guy but move on with her life and once she moves on its her wish on whom she chooses next...as long as she feels the guy is good...

what difference does a proud/self centered man or gangster or police man or star make...

love is love right...and whatever reason she decides to move on may it be a child or her mother or her self respect is up to her...

Why are we as viewer always stuck with one pair whose chemistry we assume to be goof or we like...why can't we accept the creative liberties of the makers????

Why not accept such things...

Well case in this show in particular...lets assume the role of Dips it done by Madhu with  a background story on on how her mother was huge star and was exploited by many so she lost her trust in relationships so she toys with RK and leaves him for stardom (no other man mind you) and lets think she was great honorable super star women just like RK is in the show.
and RK is actually a director who climbed up the ladder because of Madhu and is again thrown down by her...instead of her its RK living in chawl and slowly picks up his life...and then comes a girl to help him...probably a drug addict who herself is struggling in life and RK and that girl slowly start helping out each other come close to each other and seeing this...Madhu is jealous and realizes that she loves RK...and orders her men to forcefully bring him in and then is ready to take him back or else threatens to burn herself by pouring acid...

Do you think RK should take her back????
Do you then think that Madhu and RK are made for each other and the other girl should be left alone????

Would love to know your view and well instead being blind admirer of physical chemistry or whatever it is ...
Pls answer logically i really want to see if this trend in TV r anything!!

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

venimanifatiya52110Fawn1nobodyatnotimeMercuryVenusadi1986ABCDesiGirl93leena63Manisha.ornella_mgravenheart-Wanderer--SmexySmile-Siri22moomin4455sho-shweetStargazer.canuck-umzboreddamselMiss Cheriegatheringstormsanja_hereswati1975usashred12iria_luvsLindorBasiliskOnepoundChicutopia88fia21FairyLiquidSoap_Darling_Arnav90Loquacious_Aashleverne-MERRY-.Angel-LetItGo--Nightingale-_innocent_RightWingTroll

dash_aryan IF-Dazzler
dash_aryan
dash_aryan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
RK realy loves & Madhu too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_sri

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
as of now i dont want to fall into the sulbala vs rishbala fight

coz i like both but now dont want rishbala

cuming to ur post

I AGREE it was manhandling

BUT IT WAS VERY MUCH RK STYLE

as madhu said while rk forced her in the car.MAIN NORMAL KAB THA

n i LUV this egoistic arrogant RK

the RK which people want to see to redeem himself is NOT poss in such a short span of time

yes what cvs r showing is HARSH but they r showing NOT ALL TELLY HEROES not necesarily b naitikji or sooraj ji jo biwi ki pallu pakadke ghumta phirega

OUR RK DOEST SAY SORRY

NO 1 DARES to offend him neithe to oppose him

nd i luv it

VIVU surpassed all my expectations today by showing the JUNOONWALA RK

i m sooo proud of him today for pulling off 2days epi

cuming to sultan aryan scn...IT WAS BEAUTIFUL...i was sure sultan will scold aryan to stop his madhu madhu chants

BUT I LUVED LUVED LUVED how cvs didnt ruin sultans character n shwed him mking aryan understand with SUCH BEAUTIFUL words

seemd like he is using those lines to console himself as well

BEAUTIFUL WORK BY RAGHU SIR N GAUATAM SIR

each n every epi this week had been msterpiece...

mssg to the crying cribbing SULBALIANS after the article...plz watch how the epis unfold and then comment n curse the cvs...stop over reacting

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrain20teletubbyDushtDanaf.SahiPakdeHai.

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
@ABBY_JERAN...

I am neither desperate Sulbala person not do i cribb...i personally believe in self respect and couldn't understand why she should lose...which is why this post...

as for the show i don't give a hoot how it goes...if i like the story line i will watch else switch channels...

just wanted to know if people have right to move on or if they make mistake of loving the wrong man then have to stay with him even after he breaks her spirit/insults her etc...

you are right  some of the actors in this show really do a good job and RK's dialogues are good!!!

Edited by uniquebluerose - 10 April 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mehvish0786vena.cava.nobodyatnotimesunrain20Manisha.moomin4455TheSmurfsboreddamselgatheringstormcanuck-umzswati1975usiria_luvsLindor_Darling_FairyLiquidSoap-LetItGo-

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
All I wanna say is...I believe that no way in hell should Madhu go back to him after reading that he called his revenge plan a small "Nok Jhok"

DD rightly said in that interview...RK is a psycho!! 

Edited by TheDarkKnight - 10 April 2013 at 12:16pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kshitu_20vena.cava.nobodyatnotimesunrain20Pantheramoomin4455boreddamselgatheringstormMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindortibs09swati1975uscanuck-umz_Darling_-LetItGo-leverne

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Sree sweets i find this whole man handling forcing a girl against her wil revolting I have not watched MB for some time but did catch the crappy stunt he pulled today and found it nauseous

I dont understand how so many phangurls find such stunts hot and sexy They should experience such unwanted un warranted love in their lives to know how disgusting and offputting it is to have some one force their will on you
so wonder how many of them will define rape
for if it is A hot guy it must be  ok for them but anyone else its rape my my such  double standards

Real life rarely imitates art so yep that guy who shoves himself on you will be retchy letchy and dripping with paan and oops not to forget sweat BO and cheap deoderant
so will they cry rape or ape

Edited by FairyLiquidSoap - 10 April 2013 at 12:28pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mehvish0786nobodyatnotimeleena63Manisha.Siri22moomin4455-Wanderer-uniquebluerosecanuck-umzswati1975usiria_luvsLindorboreddamselgatheringstormMiss Cherie_Darling_

ABBY_JERAN IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY_JERAN
ABBY_JERAN

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uniquebluerose

@ABBY_JERAN...

I am neither desperate Sulbala person not do i cribb...i personally believe in self respect and couldn't understand why she should lose...which is why this post...

as for the show i don't give a hoot how it goes...if i like the story line i will watch else switch channels...

just wanted to know if peole have right to more or not or if they make mistake of loving the wrong man then have to stay with him even after he breaks her spirit/insults her etc...

you right the some of the actors in this show really do a good job and RK's dialogues are good!!!
[

@blu...the mssg was for crying cribbing sulbalians who announce quitting the shw after every sulbala scn...its not for u

@red...i dont think cvs shwed us madhu losing her self respect 

2day she tried her LEVEL BEST not to enter the house...

nd whatever u said abt NOT FORGIVING N MOVING ON...this cannot b shwn in a short span of time

yes cvs wud shw madhu moving on 

but slowly n steadily 

coz as far as i hv seen the rishbala scns after the revenge none of the shcns madhu lost her self respect

neithr did she ever think abt forgiving rk 

s from where r ur assumptions originated god knows

cvs hvnt shwn nything of what u said above
FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Sree having read some of the replies here and a forum which will never be named  i can only conclude lots of  asian women are so desperate for some hot toy boy they are willing to make any excuses and that is how abuse still is perpetuated
so wonder how bad their spouses partners whatever must look so do they deserve our pity

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

mehvish0786nobodyatnotimeleena63Manisha.ornella_mgSiri22moomin4455TheSmurfsgatheringstormswati1975uscanuck-umzMiss Cherieiria_luvsLindor_Darling_

Go to top