Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

NakshXpres-Judai/Naitik HIT Akshra accidently

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I must say Whole Episode was very CLEVERLY Planned by Creatives that they had shown Both Akshara and Naitik are Equally Right and Equally at Fault also.

Nobody is at home other than Nurse,Daddaji, Akshra and Duggu and his friend Chintu.

Starting with Duggu playing Swinging on Main Gate which is corrosive and slipped from it , got deep injury at Chin while Blood is bleeding alot😭. Akshara by help of Nurse Chitra ji got a Taxi to Hospital. She Refrained calling Naitik so many times but 1st Naitik didnt hear her and said he's Busy then his Mobile was at Silent mode.Akshara-Duggu crying alot. She called Mohit then.

On other hand Naitik is Realy Busy and in a dilemma as he is victnessing Ajay and Jyoti's Divorce Arguments infront of him. His mobile is at Silent so that He can Solve his friends problem. Jyoti is a bad mood who is accusing Her Inlaws while Ajay defending them. Naitik is trying hard to console both them. [ here Akshara calling,phone-silent ]

Naitik is in bad mood now as he saw All Arguments.

At Hospital -
Duggu crying alot. Akshra and Mohit trying to cheer him up. Docter stiching Duggu's Chin and he got 5 stiches as it was cut. Akshara crying.

Maheshwaris going for Market.

At Home, Everybody returns, Nurse Chitra told them regarding Duggu's injury and suddenly Akshara,Duggu and Mohit came. Gayatri and all panics. They made Duggu rest at his room .
Akshra Thanks Mohit and Nurse Chitra ji for help otherwise She is Not able to do it and cant alone handle the situation.

Naitik Returns and is in very bad mood due to Ajay-Jyoti. Akshra taking Turmeric Milk for Duggu and Naitik asks for it. They again Argue and Naitik thot Akshra was calling him to drop her at her Maternal Home.. Bhabimaa told Naitik regarding Duggu injury . He runs to Duggu , Both Naitik-Duggu hugs. Naitik feels Sorry for the situations around.

Gayatri is with Duggu then Akshra goes to Pack her bags to go her Home for Gangaur. Naitik came and tries to patch up but Akshra cries saying where were you when ur Wife and Son needed you? ? Naitik is Sad but cant reveal. Akshra again says "Duggu was searching for you" . Naitik thot that Vishambhar is coming to take Akshra becoz she had informed them regarding Duggu injury. Akshra clears No , nobody informed anyone. Akshara says u will not undrstand. Naitik says Leave it , you will not undrstand in which situation I was too , got busy. Akshara Over Reacts saying "if my calls irritates u then i wont call u again now" and asks No Tellme today if All Arguments happening becoz of Me? ? Naitik says leave my hand, and going, but Akshra pushing Naitik's hand and in Hurry Naitik takes his Hand from Akshra's hands to make it Free from Akshra and it Slightely Touched Akshara's Cheeks. Both are Shocked.[[ they tried to show That Naitik SLAPPED Akshra ,BUT it wasn't Like that ]] Naitik apolises slowly but Both are Shocked . Gayatri saw their Last Part of Argument. Akshra crying and weeps. Naitik is feeling Sorry as Whatever Happening is due to Ajay-Jyoti's arguments.

PRECAP :- Akshra going and crying. Naitik following her sadly.
Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can you please changed the title as it was never a slap whatsoever!
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: King07

Can you please changed the title as it was never a slap whatsoever!

yup, sure. Even i think same but here many Others dont think . We shud be neutral at judgement. :) :)
King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

yup, sure. Even i think same but here many Others dont think . We shud be neutral at judgement. :) :)

Well can you put the word accident in it somewhere as from title it seems it was on purpose.

Something like accidently touched/hit Akshara wud be better I think.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: King07

Well can you put the word accident in it somewhere as from title it seems it was on purpose.
Something like accidently touched/hit Akshara wud be better I think.

done!