Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#50 Remembering two great love stories (IO) (Page 77)

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 20051

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazyleaves

Originally posted by farah53

Soni, Saiyyu,youguys are way too critical on hottie!!Let him be..He's lovable, adorable, sexy as he is...!!!!Blushing

There are other manly, bulky, less-bushy actors on the tube... To each his own, na!Wink


yeah bandi hai BS true fan :D

Teri La ka ha hai?



LOL ..

I like men who has stubble that suits them.. Embarrassed and lovely hair
I like men that are in the middle..& not too muscled.. and a good height!

LOL agree each to there own.. he was that guy.. but currently put off..
Waiting for that day till he looks like the one I miss LOL LOL

Agree .. you & la true BS fans which aren't TOTALLY CRAZY like the others..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53lazyleaves

farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 14724

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalyaani

Originally posted by farah53

As I couldn't update SAY today..Socha will make the banner for the new thread today!

How's this??

undefined
Fari...the pic of Barun in blue is out of place for SAY and out of character too

Ok..Will edit it out..K, always the voice of reason..

Which brings me to..BOY, DO I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR SAIYYU & YOU IN THE SAY UPDATE OR WHAT!!!!LOLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaanilazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 27836

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .._sonii_..

Originally posted by lazyleaves

Originally posted by farah53

Soni, Saiyyu,youguys are way too critical on hottie!!Let him be..He's lovable, adorable, sexy as he is...!!!!Blushing

There are other manly, bulky, less-bushy actors on the tube... To each his own, na!Wink


yeah bandi hai BS true fan :D

Teri La ka ha hai?



LOL ..

I like men who has stubble that suits them.. Embarrassed and lovely hair
I like men that are in the middle..& not too muscled.. and a good height!

LOL agree each to there own.. he was that guy.. but currently put off..
Waiting for that day till he looks like the one I miss LOL LOL

Agree .. you & la true BS fans which aren't TOTALLY CRAZY like the others..LOL


haan re. We all find him good looking but as ASR or when he is properly groomed. Kya ho gaya hai usse aaj kal?

Thank God these two are not BS fanatics!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.farah53

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 21397

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah53

Originally posted by Kalyaani

Originally posted by farah53

As I couldn't update SAY today..Socha will make the banner for the new thread today!

How's this??

undefined
Fari...the pic of Barun in blue is out of place for SAY and out of character too

Ok..Will edit it out..K, always the voice of reason..

Which brings me to..BOY, DO I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR SAIYYU & YOU IN THE SAY UPDATE OR WHAT!!!!LOLROFL
*I'M WAITING*
farah53 IF-Sizzlerz
farah53
farah53

Joined: 24 January 2012
Posts: 14724

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
More about Sobti & me:

We have 6 kids..First of them is a girl..I am thinking Kiaara. She'll be papa ki ladli, btw..I am already jealous of her!

Then we'll have two boys... I am thinking Kavya & Krishi..

& &thne another girl.. Zaraa.. 

Incidentally, Krishi will be total Mama's boy, & he wont leave my lap for a second if he could..

& Barun would be the usual..You know, singing his wife's name wherever he went! & we'd dine out often, dumping the kids on my mother.. & then baaki do ke baare mein maine abhi socha nahi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.Kalyaanilazyleaves

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Joined: 16 January 2012
Posts: 33261

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Fari they did it quite hotly in say. don't forget.

you really want chanchan ka pics for ipk Khushi?

maxine stayed overnight at expel's place. expel cooked for her. I'm so j!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaanilazyleaves

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 27836

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah53

More about Sobti & me:

We have 6 kids..First of them is a girl..I am thinking Kiaara. She'll be papa ki ladli, btw..I am already jealous of her!

Then we'll have two boys... I am thinking Kavya & Krishi..

& &thne another girl.. Zaraa.. 

Incidentally, Krishi will be total Mama's boy, & he wont leave my lap for a second if he could..

& Barun would be the usual..You know, singing his wife's name wherever he went! & we'd dine out often, dumping the kids on my mother.. & then baaki do ke baare mein maine abhi socha nahi!


Soch le please :D

Itni planning ki hai toh thodi aur kar le :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

lazyleaves IF-Stunnerz
lazyleaves
lazyleaves

Joined: 13 March 2012
Posts: 27836

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasgulla_sp

Fari they did it quite hotly in say. don't forget.

you really want chanchan ka pics for ipk Khushi?

maxine stayed overnight at expel's place. expel cooked for her. I'm so j!


Shocked

Even they met!


Saiyu sirf apna hi cc reh gaya hai :(

When will I meet you guys :(



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah53

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Urg: CC's Call for Creativity![Stories/Sigs/Poems]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Prinsesse.Suvi   Replies: 101   Views: 8405

Prinsesse.Suvi 101 8405 04 March 2012 at 4:36am by Gurpritam
Remembering good olden days

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Antares   Replies: 50   Views: 3125

Antares 50 3125 10 September 2011 at 2:23pm by ilive2laugh
All About Love~75th CC~Celebrating love~Invite Oly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 1193   Views: 46396

-Veena- 1193 46396 15 September 2009 at 2:39pm by nina_luck

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index