Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#50 Remembering two great love stories (IO) (Page 3)

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Actually it was jess who got me thinking about a cc

She was telling me how much they have fun in their own cc and I was thinking I need to join a cc

This was I can also increase the number of posts

But all ccs are IO

So I sent a request to people I know on IF if they are interested in joining my cc

Initially only me la and jess used to talk

Phir lazy rafa and liya

Saiyu was a newbie and could only post a few posts :p

Soni came too

Phir pari came much much later

Saiyu invited K

Lazy invited vee

Jess invited sim

We've lost peepli, rafa, liya, ridz :(


You are telling me all this ??

Meko tho patha hai... I have been with you from the beginning :D



No i was reminiscing

Suddenly feeling nostalgic

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Lol when I started the cc I had no idea it will reach the second thread :p

Even 10 zeemed like a dream

Lets hope we reach 100 soon :D


It took us 7 months to reach 50

100 kab aayega ??




We were much slower in the beginning

So I feel faster


No Sami pehle we finished one CC in 3 days

Now its irregular

Cos most of the days many aren't here at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
I feel like reading the harry potter series again

Like right now!

Esp order of the phoenix

But that will make me unavailable to you guys for a few days

When I start reading I don't do anything else until I complete it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Did you complete that new book by JK Rowling that you bought ?

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Lol when I started the cc I had no idea it will reach the second thread :p

Even 10 zeemed like a dream

Lets hope we reach 100 soon :D


It took us 7 months to reach 50

100 kab aayega ??




We were much slower in the beginning

So I feel faster


No Sami pehle we finished one CC in 3 days

Now its irregular

Cos most of the days many aren't here at all



Yes La! Tu kamchor ho ja rahi hain! You need to keep this cc going all the time samjhi! Nalayak kamchor ladki!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Actually it was jess who got me thinking about a cc

She was telling me how much they have fun in their own cc and I was thinking I need to join a cc

This was I can also increase the number of posts

But all ccs are IO

So I sent a request to people I know on IF if they are interested in joining my cc

Initially only me la and jess used to talk

Phir lazy rafa and liya

Saiyu was a newbie and could only post a few posts :p

Soni came too

Phir pari came much much later

Saiyu invited K

Lazy invited vee

Jess invited sim

We've lost peepli, rafa, liya, ridz :(


You are telling me all this ??

Meko tho patha hai... I have been with you from the beginning :D



No i was reminiscing

Suddenly feeling nostalgic


You also invited Poonam 786

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Joined: 22 October 2011
Posts: 21568

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asrcraze

Did you complete that new book by JK Rowling that you bought ?



No it's boring and not fun :p

I'd rather read HP again

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_spasrcraze

asrcraze IF-Stunnerz
asrcraze
asrcraze

Joined: 09 April 2012
Posts: 35626

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Originally posted by asrcraze

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Lol when I started the cc I had no idea it will reach the second thread :p

Even 10 zeemed like a dream

Lets hope we reach 100 soon :D


It took us 7 months to reach 50

100 kab aayega ??




We were much slower in the beginning

So I feel faster


No Sami pehle we finished one CC in 3 days

Now its irregular

Cos most of the days many aren't here at all



Yes La! Tu kamchor ho ja rahi hain! You need to keep this cc going all the time samjhi! Nalayak kamchor ladki!


Kamchor ??

Par main to yahin pe hoon ... Like from the time I open my eyes in the morning till I sleep... Except for a few hours

Koi nahi hotha tho bhi akeli baat karti rehti hoon LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasgulla_sp

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Urg: CC's Call for Creativity![Stories/Sigs/Poems]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Prinsesse.Suvi   Replies: 101   Views: 8500

Prinsesse.Suvi 101 8500 04 March 2012 at 4:36am by Gurpritam
Remembering good olden days

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: Antares   Replies: 50   Views: 3201

Antares 50 3201 10 September 2011 at 2:23pm by ilive2laugh
All About Love~75th CC~Celebrating love~Invite Oly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Veena-   Replies: 1193   Views: 47513

-Veena- 1193 47513 15 September 2009 at 2:39pm by nina_luck

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index