Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 85)

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 10 February 2014 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WhisperMahi-

Hi Gargi!!
Dropping by to say Hi to you. You have been sending me PMs about your updates and thanks so much for that. I have been unable to read many chapters from your SS... but will get to them whenever I have time. Am occupied with my studies for now but keep sending me PMs. Its a great reminder and makes me remember you and the DEK forum.

Much love,
Mahi

Hey Mahi..Glad that you dropped bySmile...I didn't know that you are less active in IF but sure ill send u PM whenever I updateEmbarrassed

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Chapter 12--

Updating tomorrowSmile
sanghita0000 IF-Sizzlerz
sanghita0000
sanghita0000

Posted: 21 February 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
hi , I am Sanghita...read all the chs of TDLS-bk 2 in one go...Big smile...plz pm me from now onwards...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanghita0000

hi , I am Sanghita...read all the chs of TDLS-bk 2 in one go...Big smile...plz pm me from now onwards...

Hey sanghita..sure will update youEmbarrassed
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Chapter 12---Unforgettable Mistakes 

She pulled off the reins and the horse galloped faster than ever far from the sight of the guards of the Chunargarh palace. 

"Pawan sheegre chalo. Humei jald pohochna hai Maharaj ke paas aur fir raatri hone se pehle wapas bhi to loutna hai" (Pawan gallop faster, I have to reach soon to Maharaj and also come back before night approaches"

The fresh air of the green meadows and the beauty of the distant hills always soothed Chandralekha. The attire and grace of a princess was something seen in every royal of her age but she loved being wild at times, breaking free the laws, dancing with the wind and riding faster than time. The wind blew harder but it seemed to like this princess and her innocent spirit. It flowed her hair in a sway and cooled her to bring a calm to her beautiful angelic face. The sun rays fell on the hills contributing a golden hue, thereby making the beauty of the hills of Mayong for enchanting as it was famous for.

Shaurya waited for her horse to speedily enter the green lands of Mayong hills. His lips widened for a smile which told him confidently that his queen was somewhere nearby. It was a cool day and he was sitting by the river side, splashing the water with his hands to pass away the time which was becoming cruel on him as the hours and minutes seemed longer than usual. He was dying to meet his queen. It was the first time that they were meeting after their secret wedding.

Chandralekha stopped near Shaurya's horse and quietly tip toed but she knew the tinkling of her payal would ring Shaurya's ears very clearly and that made her smile endlessly. Love really made people do foolish things, she sighed how love made even the kings and queens subjected to its captivity. Shaurya smiled as she proceeded, he was looking at the calm water while his heart was beating more faster than the harsh winds of a cold desert. 

Chandralekha wrapped her hands around his eyes and thumped her feet on the ground to make the payal give a tinkling sound. 

"Hmm..to akhir aap humsei mile bager reh nahi payi.." Sharuya got up and smiled at his love whom he had met in his dreams for months after their wedding. She blushed at the way he looked at her. She looked prettier than ever, and they both were lost in each other's arms for hours.

"Swaami, ap humei apne rajya kab le chalenge?. Kab tak humei isi tarha chup chup ke kayaro ki tarha milna hoga. Humei ye bilkul uchit nahi lagta. Ap pitashri se humari vivah ki baat kyu nahi kar rahe?" (My Lord when will you take me to your kingdom? 

Manyata how did you meet king Shaurya Pratap and why are you both secretly married?

Manyata's eyes were closed but her face was lit with the spark of happiness. The picture of Shaurya always gave her a reason to smile, to be at peace even when that phase was a past.
"Our kingdoms are enemies and Shaurya loves me a lot. He is a mad king. Mad in love but very soon he will take me along with him to his kingdom.

Paradise villa of the Raigarh royals in the city of Mumbai was one of the most exuberant villas that any aristocrat possessed. The lush green extensive gardens housed with fountains and different seasonal flowers added to the beauty of this villa which was not less than a royal palace. The Raigarh royals had planned it in a way, that every person of the elite class in Mumbai could feel the lifestyle and enigma of this family. 

Yuvraaj Akshit strolled in the garden like everyday. He had a fascination for beauty and nature. Roses of different colors and lilies were very special to him. He plucked a rose from his garden and took its fragrance which brought a smile to his face. This morning was very special to him as it brought new hopes for him, new desires along with the oldest desire- "To win back Maharaani Chandralekha from his brother Shaurya Pratap Singh" 

"Don't worry Manyata. Last time I lost you in the hands of that Shaurya. He was the king that time and I was just a prince but this time, hahahaha, you will yourself come to me and hate Shaurya for what he did with you and your long destroyed family." Yakshit gave a evil smirk and went back to inhale the fragrance of the beautiful flowers reckoning back the beauty of Chandralekha which was so complete in Rajkumari Manyata of Devgarh.

A servant came to Yakshit and informed that Rajmata Rajlakshmi of Devgarh wanted to meet him, to which he immediately smiled and ordered him to let her sit in the meeting room.

London morning 11:45 PM

Uday's dreams were getting on his nerves now. He had handled everything very well in the past but now his insecurities proved to be stronger than before. Its a universal fact that a man's good deeds have always brought accolades for him, and his bad deeds have brought him shame,repentance was the only choice for a better life ahead. But the more appropriate question was would he get a chance in this life to repent? Uday booked his tickets for the next day as it was very important for him to go back to Manyata and tell her the entire truth. He could not lose her at any cost.

The swayambar of Chandralekha had created wrath in the mind of Maharaj Shaurya Pratap Singh. He was determined to avenge this insult and get back his queen in front of the whole world. Thus on that auspicious day when the swayambar was on full swing, in the midst of the entire Naugarh, Shaurya Pratap reached with his few loyal generals to stop it. The beautiful angelic face of Chandralekha was not enough to soothe is enrage and the three last competitors fighting for his already queen of Naugarh was enough for them to die. He slaughtered the head of one prince and the other one was on the list when Maharaj Rajendra Singh, the ruler of Naugarh  came with his sword shinning in the air, followed by his men.

Shaurya raised his hand and did his best not to fight, but a king could not bear injustice on his land happening in front of his eyes. He decided to fight and his sword raised in the air to cut off Shaurya Pratap's head. Both the swords met creating a fiery sound and Shaurya Pratap pushed Maharaj Rajendra Singh which made the old king fall to the ground. The sight in front of her eyes made Chandralekha horrified and she ran to the "Maidaan" where this fight was taking place.

"Baapu sa, aap thik to hai na?.." Chandralekha looked worried while she gave a glance of hatred to Shaurya.
(Father are you fine? )

"Apki joorrat kaise hui humarei yaha aake aise nirday logo ko maarne ki? Chale jayei yaha se"

(How dare you come here and kill these poor innocent people like this? Go away from here.)

Shaurya Paratp smiled back as this is what he wanted. Pain and anger in her eyes which was so clearly visible now.

(Writer's point of view:

The swayambar scene is already revealed, and how Shaurya announces to everyone that Chandralekha is his queen and that they had secretly married. Her parents are broken and everyone is shocked and embarrassed. Thus that scene is not written again in this chapter. I have written this short part about the swayambar only to remind everyone of how everything had taken place. The story will continue from the point as in how they are thereby married in front of the world after this.)

Maharaj rajendra Singh was in a trance. he did not know how to react, but being a king his tenure and age made him take the right decision, as thought by him.

"Shaurya Pratap, humei apse ekaant mei kuch baat karni hai. Ayie" ( Shaurya Pratap, I have to talk to you alone. Please come with me.)

The king tried to be as polite as possible to Shaurya and Shaurya gave a smirk as it was just what he had expected to hear from the helpless king and more than that a father of a princess. He followed him ordering his men to keep an eye on the Naugarh people and to resist from any more violence from taking place.

The discussion room of Naugarh was filled with a serious discussion about the future of the two states- Naugarh and Chunargarh. Shaurya silently and calmly accessed the old king while the king finally spoke.

"Maharaj Shaurya Pratap, apke rajya aur humarei beech sambandh sadiyo se bohot hi kharab hai, aur aise mei apne.err" The king despised completing his sentence but Shaurya Pratap smiled back and completed it with a proper sentence framing.

(Maharaj Shaurya Pratap, Our kingdoms don't have a good relation and despite that you..err)

"Maharaj, apka prashan adhoora hai. Hum poora kar dete hai ise. Naugarh aur Chunargarh parosi rajya hote hue bhi, ek doosre ke ghor shatru hai. Humne aise mei bhi apki putri se byaah kiya hai. Usse apni Maharaani banaya hai. Yahi kehna chahte hai na aap"

(Maharaj, let me clear you sentence properly. Naugarh aur Chunargarh are neighboring states, but inspite of that we are enemies. And I have married your daughter and made her my queen even after this. That is what you want to say right." 

The king's eyes were on the floor and he looked defeated today. The meaning of the only princess being married to the king of Chunargarh meant that Naugarh was now in the hands of Chunargarh, which was unbelievable. Naugarh was won by Chunargarh and the ruler of the kingdom could not but helplessly sit and give it to Shaurya Pratap Singh. 

"Ek vinti hai aapse. Ap humarei yahi pe praan le lijiye apne is talwaar se. Hum apne rajya ko bacha nahi paye aur aisi putri janam di hai, jisne humarei vansh ka naam miti mei mila diya hai. Humei iski sazaa milni chahiye" (I have a request to you, Take away my life with your sword. I could not save my kingdom and I am the father of such a daughter who have brought shame to my kingdom and family. I should be punished for this)

Tears of defeat fell from the king's eyes and Shaurya got up from his position to hold the king.

"Ye rajya humei nahi chahiye, aap ise apne paas rakhiye. Humne apki putri se prem kiya tha or isliye usse vivah kiya, parantu usne humko dhokha diya hai ye swayambar rachke. Ab uski saza yahi hai ki use uska rajya grhina karei aur usse humare sath wapas jana pare" 

(I don't want your kingdom, you can keep it. I married your daughter because I loved her, but she betrayed me by agreeing for this swayambar. Her punishment is to earn the hatred of her kingdom and family and to come with me to my kingdom)

Mahaarj Rajendra Singh closed his eyes as he had to take a decision.

"Hum aapka vivaah poore rajya mei ghoshna karenge aur Chandralekha ka vivaah apse aaj hi karwayenge. Isi swayambar mei" (I will announce your marriage to my daughter in the entire kingdom and will get her married to you in this swayambar that was arranged for her."

Shaurya Pratap Singh joined his hands to thank him for taking the wise decision. His lips broadened for a smile as he came out of the hall to see the reactions of his queen. He had won the game and also the princess. Naugarh was now his property even if King Rajendra Singh would rule it as Chandralekha, the heir to the throne was now the queen of Chunargarh.

That's all for this chapter guys..Thank you.and yes, whoever wants a PM for the next update plees hit the Like button. I will not bother everyone with unnecessary PMsSmile

Edited by sweet_gargi - 20 September 2015 at 12:27pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantuNashiasnetaliangel_jaraSunsnowunknown123angel1000Ayeashaanamnaqvi00ricnarockstar4eva55Ana..ManveerangelArjunKiAshLovelydropszarshiaharshiya786AvNeil_TV-Kritika-ParusDivsanushruthiangleroopsShahi01saakhi01Asyaloverhuma12.chitra_raoprincessSoniaandy.asrividhya68Nash...SNOWWHITE.perfectionsanghita0000panchaali...navina...

perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
 tune di updatiyaann dill main baaji ghantiyaan re tang tang tangROFLwhn i was reading the stry i think i was looking like this PigROFLROFLROFL ya ya i knw tu kya sochegi abb ab tu ye sochegi ki main ek pig hoon...jo literate haiWink sochti reh jitna marzii tuu soch ki main pig hoon...but i only knw tht am coolCool wah ye smiley(Cool) uday ke liye kitna jachega naEmbarrassed uday y u r soo dreamyDay Dreaming ... aaa sorry dream main thoda jyada hi gush gyi thiROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL...toh tu update kr rhi hain ya kr chuki jo main xcitement ki mare dekh nhi saktiConfused..ok lemme put my glassGeek haa haa dekh rhi hoon ki waha kuch likha haiLOL...
teri stry toh abhi tak khatam nhi huya soo adha hi chor rhi hoon isse...my req pllzz mere post padke dil ka daura pe maat chali jaana my sweetieEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ParusDivssweet_gargisanghita0000

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
RESEmbarrassed ... whoa , 5 days have passed, ALREADYShocked!  So sorry Gargi , I completely forgot about this RES postOuch. Thankfully, your pm reminded me of itLOL.

Update was superb! 

This was the part I was curious about ... I wanted to know what happened after Chandralekha's Swayamvar.  Felt very sorry for the King , he was really a defeated man ... and he felt disgraced, thus he couldn't talk to Shaurya  clearlyUnhappy.  But in the end he took a correct decisionBig smile.

Now why is DS visiting YakshitConfused ... hope not to bring forward Manyata's weddingCry!!  Then I think that it's perfect timing for Uday's returnWink. Glad that he's finally coming back!

Amazing update Clap,
enjoyed it loads.
Very sorry about the LATE edit.

Thanks 4 the PMTongue.

Edited by ...navina... - 27 February 2014 at 8:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by perfection

tune di updatiyaann dill main baaji ghantiyaan re tang tang tangROFLwhn i was reading the stry i think i was looking like this ROFL ya ya i knw tu kya sochegi abb ab tu ye sochegi ki main ek pig hoon...jo literate haiWink sochti reh jitna marzii tuu soch ki main pig hoon...but i only knw tht am coolCool wah ye smiley(Cool) uday ke liye kitna jachega naEmbarrassed uday y u r soo dreamyDay Dreaming ... aaa sorry dream main thoda jyada hi gush gyi thiROFL...toh tu update kr rhi hain ya kr chuki jo main xcitement ki mare dekh nhi saktiConfused..ok lemme put my glassGeek haa haa dekh rhi hoon ki waha kuch likha haiLOL...
teri stry toh abhi tak khatam nhi huya soo adha hi chor rhi hoon isse...my req pllzz mere post padke dil ka daura pe maat chali jaana my sweetieEmbarrassed

tens na le meri pyaari behna..Aj kal Rang Rasiya forum mei mei jo comedy topics dene lagi hu tune agar woh parh liye to sadmei mei mar jayegiROFL
ROFL
ROFL

Go to top