Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 81)

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Hey gargi Tongue , thanks for the pm. And what an amazing update it was Clap. This update was a complete package . There was a cute man veer moment in this ( even though a dream ) then there was a passionate uv moment with uv going all possesive and hot Embarrassed . And then there was the much needed suspense with shauryas brother turning out yo be Akash. And finally my favorite part the hot hot man veer romance Heart.
I'm so happy with the way the story is moving. Manyata and dr evens part is the most thrilling part in the updates these days Big smile. Keep it coming. 

And as usual thanks for an awesome update and sorry for being supa late LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kritika-

firstly yo wats up ... sorry late comment kiya coz lamba karna tha well the story was amazing u new this but tune mera dil khush kar diya ... 

omg ... kabse kabse ... manveer romence dekhna chati thi now sapna pura ho gaya lol ithna cute tha vo screen maine manveer screen twice pada hai coz mai imagine kar kar ke blush kar rhi thi Blushing 

n second part 

i have a question 

humari magical chudail yani manyta ki best frnd uski bhen hai ? in the sense ConfusedConfused

but yr ... tune mera fir dil tod diya manveer ka jo screen tha use dream bnake CryCry itne ache dream dekhte ho tho kuch karte kyu nhi Wink

wating for ur next update god bless love u bbye Big smileBig smile

Hey Kritika...How r u dear?

firstly yo wats up ... sorry late comment kiya coz lamba karna tha well the story was amazing u new this but tune mera dil khush kar diya ... chal late comment ke liye maaf kiya as tune lamba comment kiyaLOL

omg ... kabse kabse ... manveer romence dekhna chati thi now sapna pura ho gaya lol ithna cute tha vo screen maine manveer screen twice pada hai coz mai imagine kar kar ke blush kar rhi thi Blushing ..Aww...seriously tune twice parha woh part?...that was super cute...glad ki tujhe acha laga

n second part --

i have a question 

humari magical chudail yani manyta ki best frnd uski bhen hai ? in the sense ConfusedConfused--Hmmm..lets see woh abhi suspense hai

but yr ... tune mera fir dil tod diya manveer ka jo screen tha use dream bnake CryCry itne ache dream dekhte ho tho kuch karte kyu nhi Wink---Woh dream dream se haqeekat hogi jald...but filhaal ke liye that has to be a dream as Manyata is not with him in London

wating for ur next update god bless love u bbye Big smileBig smile---Thanks for your blessings and wishes Kritz...that's too sweet of youHug

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Hey gargi Tongue , thanks for the pm. And what an amazing update it was Clap. This update was a complete package . There was a cute man veer moment in this ( even though a dream ) then there was a passionate uv moment with uv going all possesive and hot Embarrassed . And then there was the much needed suspense with shauryas brother turning out yo be Akash. And finally my favorite part the hot hot man veer romance Heart.
I'm so happy with the way the story is moving. Manyata and dr evens part is the most thrilling part in the updates these days Big smile. Keep it coming. 

And as usual thanks for an awesome update and sorry for being supa late LOL

Hey chitra..How are you dear? glad you liked my efforts to make it hot and romantic..But Shaurya's brother is not Akash..His name is AkshayLOL...n he is hot tooWink..That dream was something i had to think a lot...thank god that it proved worth...aww Shaurya and Chandralekha has always been my fav and those erotic scenes come easily thus...the session with d Doc was always a plan from before hand. good that you enjoyed it.

Thanks once again for such sweet comments...Hug
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantu,  Nashia,  krittika89,  Rsaakka,  angel_jara,  Jane42,  Sunsnow,  Skaliya178,  

A big Thank You to all the 36 members who hit the LIKE button for my Chapter..Hope I can keep entertaining you all like thisHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahi01...navina...

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Chandralekha wailed uncontrollably. Her miseries knew no bounds. A last time she tried to speak to her arrogant and angry husband who was her love once upon a time.

"Maharaj aap aisa nahi kar sakte. Humpe vishwaas kijiye. Ap kisi aur pe bharosa kar sakte hai parantu humpe nahi? Hum wahi hai jisse aap sabse zada prem karte the aur aj hum apke liye kuch bhi nahi hai? Kya aapka prem itna hi kamzor tha Mahraj Shaurya Pratap?"

(Shaurya you can't do that...Please have faith in me. How can you just listen to someone else and not me? I am the same person whom you loved so dearly and today am nothing for you?...Was your love so weak Maharaj Shaurya Pratap?) 

Shaurya in his fit of anger replied back with a remark which he would have regretted for his entire lifetime.

"Bas karo daayan ki putri! Tum sari aurte ek jaisi hoti ho. Tumhe bas taqat chahiye hota hai, koi prem ki kimat nahi samajhti tum. Tum prem ki baat kar rahi ho? Hahaha...To suno, humne tumhe koi prem ke liye nahi balki humarei riyasat ko ek vansh dene ke liye vivaah kiya tha, kyuki tum humei sabse taqatwar var de sakti thi..Huuhh..." (Stop it, you daughter of a witch. You all women are the same. You only need power  but never understand the power of love. You are talking about love? Hahaha..So listen, I didn't marry you for some LOVE but only to get the most powerful and extraordinary Heir to my throne...)

Chandralekha after hearing this was completely heartbroken and lost faith about her future. Future now definitely seemed darker as the Men whom she considered her Love was never actually their for her. He was more manipulating and scheming than the rest.

Rajmata Rajlakshmi was completely worried. her face turned pale after hearing the news of Manyata's past life regression sessions. She realized that Manyata knew everything and she will definitely no be convinced by the answers given to her by her Dadi Sahab. May be also be angry with her. But what could she do? She was only protecting her from the harsh monster Shaurya Pratap who had ruined her dynasty once. This was what was told to her by her ancestors and to every person who passes down the line to protect the legacy is warned from that kingdom of Chunargarh to whom Shaurya Pratap belonged. She definitely didn't want to insult her ancestral kingdom which even lost its original name owing to Shaurya's insolence. SHE COULD NEVER STAND THAT MAN BEING A TRUE NAUGARD MAHARAANI AND RAJMAATA.

"No Manyata..Don't you dare to defy the rules set by me. I don't know about the laws of nature, but I know one thing that you being separate from me will not be liked or entertained by any natural entities and may be once again you will be again a piece of toy in their hands...You have to accept your fate and my love for you" 

Udayveer smirked and a chill ran down Manyata's spines thinking what a fight she will have to put up against not just her dear ones, but may be even with the divine power. 

Surely it was not easy, but this time she was determined not to be weak and to fight whoever comes in her way. Be it DS, Yuvraaj Akshay, Kurwaaki her best friend or Udayveer, who has been the love of her life, the sole reason of her existence but the reason of all her pain and also all her happiness. The Dark Love Story was unraveled, or it just seemed to be unveiled? That was a bigger question and the answer lied in many such questions which could shape the life of Udayveer and Manyata or play with their lives, just as it did with Shaurya and Chandralekha's. 

OK so guys do comment and give a feedback whether it was good or not. This is the promo for the entire book of Dark Love Story. Hope you don't throw tamaatar's and ande's at me..LOLLOL...Do hit the LIKE button

Edited by sweet_gargi - 01 February 2014 at 12:48pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Nashiakrittika89SunsnowSkaliya178unknown123Ayeasharockstar4eva55Ana..saneha85ManveerangelLovelydropsharshiya786ParusDivsanushruthiShahi01saakhi01andy.aNash..rockingal09sanghita0000perfection.maleficent.panchaali...navina...nature2

Lovelydrops Senior Member
Lovelydrops
Lovelydrops

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
superb promo...continue soon

sweet_gargi

perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
perfect promo...am soo happy tht u gave the promo..and am bouncing like this..(dont think am a smiley and also am not a fatso like the smiley)ur doing good job...chamiya

sweet_gargi

Nash.. IF-Rockerz
Nash..
Nash..

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Amazing Promo or lets Overall Description!

Though I am HELL CONFUSED YET one thing is clear to me.. The upcoming chappies are going to be a TREAT to US, the readers!

Beautifully written Gargi.

Thanx for the PM.

Go to top