Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 79)

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lovelydrops

superb update...loved it...uday dream sequence was great and romantic...flashback scene was so romantic...manyata is coming near the truth of her life...thanks for pm...

Hey!...Thank for the beautiful comments..Its really encouragingSmile

perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by perfection

you are doing a really geat job...but u r delaying to update...loving this story more  and more ...
loved the dream of uday ...so sweet dream...can you guive some real romance between manveer ????

Hey dear..What's your name?..I forgot it sorryConfused...Thanks for the compliment but I don't get much time n so delay in updatesConfused..glad you enjoyed the dream sequence. This was all for the request of the readers who wanted romance between ManVeer.  It will take some time for the same to happen in reality as they are geographically apart as of now.Smile

hi we didnt talked ever so i didnt told u my name...my name is radhika..
.ur capable of compliment so no need to thnx...i enjoyed ur whole stry really not only the dream part Tongue

hi we didnt talked ever so i didnt told u my name...my name is radhika.. Hi Radhika...Nice nameSmile

.ur capable of compliment so no need to thnx...i enjoyed ur whole stry really not only the dream part Tongue---Ok..Thanks once againEmbarrassed ..tried my best to make this chap good as i don't have much people to read it anymoreConfused..M happy that u found interestingSmile

hey ur name is great too..gargi sooo sweet, cute ,uncommon and interesting nameStar...oh not againOuch..no need to thnx sweet gargiBig smileya ur right all fans of dek have left the forum and went to others Cryits really vry vry vry much interestingClap..specially most interesting part of the stry is the rmnce of shaurya and chand...Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged

you are doing a really geat job...but u r delaying to update...loving this story more  and more ...
loved the dream of uday ...so sweet dream...can you guive some real romance between manveer ????

Hey dear..What's your name?..I forgot it sorryConfused...Thanks for the compliment but I don't get much time n so delay in updatesConfused..glad you enjoyed the dream sequence. This was all for the request of the readers who wanted romance between ManVeer.  It will take some time for the same to happen in reality as they are geographically apart as of now.Smile

.ur capable of compliment so no need to thnx...i enjoyed ur whole stry really not only the dream part Tongue

hi we didnt talked ever so i didnt told u my name...my name is radhika.. Hi Radhika...Nice nameSmile

.ur capable of compliment so no need to thnx...i enjoyed ur whole stry really not only the dream part Tongue---Ok..Thanks once againEmbarrassed ..tried my best to make this chap good as i don't have much people to read it anymoreConfused..M happy that u found interestingSmile

hey ur name is great too..gargi sooo sweet, cute ,uncommon and interesting nameStar...oh not againOuch..no need to thnx sweet gargiBig smileya ur right all fans of dek have left the forum and went to others Cryits really vry vry vry much interestingClap..specially most interesting part of the stry is the rmnce of shaurya and chand...Heart

Aww...thanks Radhika..even ur name is very sweetSmile..glad u found it romantic
perfection IF-Sizzlerz
perfection
perfection

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Aww...thanks Radhika..even ur name is very sweetSmile..glad u found it romantic

i said na no need to thnk me Big smilenot only rmntic its very interesting and unique...

sweet_gargi

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 23 January 2014 at 9:11am | IP Logged
awesome loved it
it was so good
i am so eager to know the truth
behind the old mystery
sorry i am in hurry
thanks for the pm

sweet_gargi

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Gargi, here's your 35 LIKEs ...

Can we get the promo now , PLEASE? Embarrassed

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

heehe..Sure Navi...will give the promo tonight may be..Can't gurantee as I have exams..But since I had promised, i will defo do it somehowSmile..Thanks for remindingLOL

...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 26 January 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...navina...

heehe..Sure Navi...will give the promo tonight may be..Can't gurantee as I have exams..But since I had promised, i will defo do it somehowSmile..Thanks for remindingLOL

Oh no, I completely forgot about your examsOuch.
I feel so bad now!
Sorry Gargi.
U can give the promo some other time ...
u can go back to your studies nowSmile.

sweet_gargi

Go to top